C 38

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

WooHyun suddenly woke up from his sleep that night.He look around his room in his parents house.He sighed and put his cardigan on and take a walk outside.

He took a deep breath of the night fresh air.He put his hands into his pockets and stroll around the housing area.

He was having a very deep thought.Ever since he left me,his face never formed a smile.He thought that I was his everything.

Unknowingly,his stroll had turn into a long walk.He unknowingly walked to the house where he and me once stay.

He stopped and stared at the house longly.Suddenly he saw a figure exiting a cab.He quickly ran to hide behind a tree.

His eyes widened seeing the figure running to the house,wiping her tears sadly.His heart ache when he saw it was me.

He saw me unlocking the door rushly and entering the house with a tearful face.

*Why is she crying?*,he thought.He took a step and wanted to approach my house when he saw another figure running to my house,knocking on the door nervously.

"Ji Eun ah!Please open the door.Hear my explaination.",the figure called.

He take a closer look to find out it was Myungsoo.His fist clenched automatically.

"I thought leaving her with you would make her happier.But you make her tears flow over and over again.This time,I won't give her up to you,Kim Myungsoo.",WooHyun mumbled to himself determinedly.

-End-