Chapter 21

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Plan A!”,WooHyun yelled as he put on his black frame glasses.

“Hahahahaahahah,you look so silly with those glasses WooHyun”,I giggled as I rest my chin on my hands.

“Sit up straight!This is plan A!”,he yelled like an officer.

I sit up straight playing along with him.

“Okayy”,he said as he lean forward.”Plan A is..make Myungsoo cant get his attention off from you”,WooHyun smirked.

-------------------

-The next day,in class-

 

“Argh!”,I smacked my forehead.*How am I suppose to get Myungsoo’s attention on me!That bloody WooHyun*.

I take a look at Myungsoo who was sitting infront.*Sighh..to think that I have be with him before*.

 

“Ji Eun!”,Dara greet as she sat beside me.

“Oh hii Dara”,I smiled and turned back staring at Myungsoo.

Dara noticed where I was looking and nudged my shoulder.”Yah..i didn’t know you are interested in Myungsoo”,she chuckled.

I blinked.”No no,I wasn’t looking at him”,I denied.

Dara make a i-do-not-believe-you face and get on with her books.

 

*Zzz*,my phone vibrated.I took my phone out and checked on it.

1 message from WooHyun.’Yah Ji Eun,I wont be having lunch with you later.My class starts at 12 and yours ends at that time.So,appreciate this chance and try to have lunch with Myungsoo!Get his attention!:)’.

I grumbled after reading his text.How wrong was I when I didn’t know how bad WooHyun felt when he send this message to me,asking the girl he love to grab another guy attention.

---------------------

*Why am I so bad luck today!!No seats at the cafeteria and no WooHyun*,I yelled in my mind as I looked at the packed cafeteria.

I walked around the area checking for places to sit.Finally,I gave up.I took my sandwich and headed outside the school compound to find for some seats.

Unfortunately,the benches were full too.I grumbled non stop and you wont know how grateful was I when I found an empty seat beside an unknown guy.

 

“Can I sit here?”,I asked,not noticing the guy’s face.

Myungsoo turned to look at me and his eyes and my eyes widened.

“Err sure..”,he said as scot to the left.

I have no choice but to sit beside him.I munched on my sandwich and look at Myungsoo occasionally.His face harden and he sat quietly,not moving.

I laughed seeing his awkward action.

“Why?Is something wrong with my face?”,he asked as he nervously touch his face.

“No no.Its not bout your face”,I chuckled.

“Then what?”,he said as his eyes looked at mine,fixed.

I turned and looked away.”Nahh..i was just thinking some funny moments”,I lied.

He kept silent and suddenly spoke.

“Are you Kang Ji Eun?The Kang Ji Eun I know months ago?”,he asked.

I stopped munching on my sandwich and stunned.

*What am I suppose to answer him!*.

 

-End-

Sorry for the typo!Thanks for telling me.:)