Chapter 25

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

“Ji Eun ah,wanna go for a movie today?”,Myungsoo asked as he waved the movie tickets.

I stared into the space thinking bout what happen yesterday.

“Hello Ji Eun?”,Myungsoo asked as he snapped his fingers.

“Oh Myungsoo oppa”,I smiled weakly.

“Whats wrong with you?”.he asked as he patted my head.

“Nah..just tired”.

“Oh..so..you don’t want to go for movie?”,he scratched the back of his head.

“Movie?Sure.”,I smiled.

“Okayy.so see you later”,Myungsoo winked before he exited the classroom.

I sighed and rested my head on the table.*Sighhh..WooHyun..why have we become like that..?*.

 

--

-After movie-

“The movie was so touching!Especially when the main lead kissed the girl.Aww..”,I sighed romantically.

“You like romantic huh?”,Myungsoo giggled.”Wanna go for coffee?My treat”,he grinned.

“Sure!”,I squealed,forgetting bout WooHyun for a moment after the movie.

 

Myungsoo and me entered the café.I looked around the surroundings and to find out that 90% of the café were full of couples was so embarrassing.

“Do you want to try our couple shot?”,the waiter grinned as he take our orders.Before I have a chance to deny that we are not a couple,Myungsoo had already agreed on ordering the couple shot.

“No harm trying”,he smiled.

“Your couple shot is here!”,the cheerful waiter came back after a moment.A tall glass of a colouful liquid with 2 straws was placed in the center of the table.

“Enjoy your shot!”,the waiter bowed a little and leave.

Myungsoo placed his lips on one of the straw and start sipping on the drink.

“Ji Eun,come try some,it taste good”,he his lips as he removed his lips from the straw.I lean closer to the glass and started sipping on the drink too.

Suddenly,Myungsoo’s face was just right infront of me.He was drinking from the straw earlier and his eyes were fixed on mine.

My eyes blinked non stop and I started to lean back.But,it was too late.Myungsoo grabbed my head gently and crashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened.*WHAT IS HE DOING!*

 

-End-

*OMG*