Chapter 49(Final)

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

3 years have passed since the wonderful night.My boyfriend had now turned into my wonderful husband.

“Yeobo,could you please take Ji Hyun to change into her dress?Our guest is coming soon!”,I asked as I hurriedly pour out the last packet of ice into the ice box.

“Sure,yeobo”,WooHyun smiled.

“Appa appa,look,my teeth is coming out soon”,Ji Hyun said excitedly as she tugged on WooHyun’s arm.

“Aigoo my girl is going to grow another new teeth.Come here,give appa  a kiss”,WooHyun cooed.

WooHyun bent down to match his height with hers and Ji Hyun gave him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

“Yah Nam WooHyun,stop playing with her.Hurry up!Bring her and change!”,I yelled again.

“Lets go and change before omma become a monster and chase us”,WooHyun joked and quickly dragged Ji Hyun away.

------------------

*Ding Dong*.”I will get it!”,WooHyun called.

As soon as he opened the big door,kids starting to rush in.”Waaaa balloons!Happy birthday Ji Hyun ah!”,they wished as they admire the decorations.

Ji Hyun’s eyes sparkled as she saw a familiar guy standing infront of the door.

“Myungsoo appa!”,she called as she ran and hugged his legs.

“Aigoo,our Ji Hyun had grown so big already?”,he chuckled.”Here,take your present”,he said as he shoved a big present into Ji Hyun’s hands.

“Oh oppa!You came already?”,I beamed as I ran over to give him a hug.

“Yah Yah,hands off Yong Ji Eun.Your hands are suppose to be hugging me only”,WooHyun warned as he grabbed my wrist.

“Its just Myungsoo oppa”,I stuck my tongue out.

WooHyun’s face darkened and his head tilted down.Ji Hyun must have noticed his sudden change.She quickly put her present down and ran to WooHyun’s side.

“Appa,don’t be sad.Ji Hyun will be with appa”,she said as she blinked her big innocent eyes.

WooHyun’s face brighten and he carried her into his strong arms.”Yay,lets go for some ice cream!Leave omma here”,he said childishly and ran away.

 

The birthday party ended with everyone waving goodbye and leaving their presents to Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun waved non stop to her wonderful friends and thanked them for coming.

WooHyun and Ji Hyun helped out in cleaning and packing the mess that was made.

While cleaning,Ji Hyun noticed a picture of me and WooHyun when I was overweight last time.

“Omma,who is this lady here?”,she asked as she point to the picture.

“Its your omma,baby”,WooHyun replied.

“Omma?”,she asked in disbelief as she kept looking at me and to the picture,comparing.

“Yes silly.And its because of your appa,I am me today”,I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

“And its because of appa that you are here today too”,WooHyun chuckled.

“Eh?”,she asked in confusion.

“She is too young to know,yeobo.Now baby,go to sleep okay?”,I slapped WooHyun’s arm lightly.

Ji Hyun nooded and walked on her two tiny feet to her bed.

WooHyun smiled and put his arms around me.”We had made a wonderful child,didn’t we?”,he said as he peck on my cheek.

“Of course,she is my baby”,I giggled.

“Lets make another one”,WooHyun grinned as he lift me in his arms.

“Let me go,ert!”,I hit his chest lightly.

“No do”,he chuckled and his soft lips landed on mine.

Oh well,I can never resists his lips right?And what happen next,its officially private and confidential.

Thanks for reading LOVE DIET!

 

-End-

It finally ended.T.T.Thanks for supporting my story  and reading it!Love you all my readers!:)And please check out my new fic too!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154245/i-wish-i-have-a-boyfriend-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-iufinite-love-comedyandromance-iuiu