C 35

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Ji Eun ah..Ji Eun”,Myungsoo tugged my arm gently.

I was staring into the spaces and thinking about WooHyun.Ever since the day he left the house,I only see him in college.He never looked at me even once whenever we walked pass each other.Day by day,I am starting to get more expressionless.I felt like something from my life is gone,and its something I valued a lot.

“Ji Eun?Are you there?”,Myungsoo waved his hand infront of my face.

I snapped my thoughts away and turned to Myungsoo.

“Oh oppa.”,I smiled weakly.

“Yah..what happen to you?Are you sick?”,he asked as he put his palm on my forehead.

“Nothing..I..am just tired.”,I shoved his hands away.

Myungsoo expression darkened.He knew something is definitely wrong with me and it must be something to do with WooHyun.He fist clenched in anger.*Why is she like that because of him!Is he so important to her compare to me as his boyfriend?!*.

He closed his eyes to calm himself down and forcefully put a smile on his face.

He pulled me into his arms and my hair gently.”You know oppa will always be here for you right?You can tell oppa anything”,he comforted.

I put my arms around him and squeezed him a little showing that I know that he is here with me.

He pulled my away from his arms and searched for my eyes.

“Ji Eun..lets go to meet my parents soon alright?”he smiled.

My eyes widened.*What?Parents?!*

 

-End-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127835/we-switch-we-love-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-iufinite-fictional-love

Try reading my new fic!:)

Thanks for subscribe and comments.:)