C 37

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Honey,whats the problem?”,Myungsoo’s mum asked nervously.

“My problem is YOU!”,I screamed out loud.”You know,the pregnant fat girl that you just insult earlier,it was me!Couldnt believe it was me huh?”,I laughed sarcastically.

Myungsoo’s mum mouth form into an ‘O’ shape.She looked at me from my head to toe.

“I had enough of you insulting me last time and even now.You cant get enough huh?I respect you ask Myungsoo’s mum but you had gone overboard.You even lied to me that Myungsoo had  a fiancée.How can a person be so stingy?Just because I am fat,doesn’t mean I don’t have the right to be a human.Nothing is wrong being fat.Now that I am like that,you accepted me?”,I blurted out all my dissatisfaction.

Myungsoo frowned and stared at me in disbelief.I grabbed my purse roughly and headed to the door.Myungsoo’s mum was too shocked to even say a word.

I stompped outside from the house.

“Ji Eun ah!”,I heard Myungsoo calling from behind.

*Myungsoo chased me?*.I stopped walking and stand still.

“Ji Eun ah”,he called again as he grabbed my shoulders.

I kept silent and looked down as I turned to face him.”Now you know who I am huh?”,I mumbled.

“I cant believe you are the Ji Eun I know a few months ago”,he raised his brow.

“I became like that because of you”.

“Because of me…?”,he asked,confused.

“You called me fat last time before you broke up with me right?You wont know how I felt last time..”,I said as I clenched my fist.Painful memories from the pass started to flashed in my mind again.That moment,my intuition tell me that I hated Myungsoo for hurting me.

I started to lose my patient.Myungsoo remained quiet.His face shows that he was really sorry.

“I hate you,Myungsoo”,I said as tears fell down from my eyes.

Then,I ran with all my strength.Myungsoo keep calling me from behind.I ignored him and quickly catch a cab.I got into the cab and asked the driver to speed off.

Myungsoo keep chasing from behind.I looked back,seeing him running and panting.Soon,he disappeared from the cab sight.

I turned back to the  front and started to cry again.I didn’t know why at that moment only WooHyun came to my mind.”WooHyun..I need you”,I mumbled between my tears.

 

-End-