C 32

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Lets go for a walk alright?”,Myungsoo smiled and took me into the small forest near the café for a stroll.

All along,holding hands,we walked slowly enjoying the view.Suddenly,someone ran from behind and accidentally bang Myungsoo.

Myungsoo fall to the ground which was full with mud.Luckily,he was not injured because of the mud.

“Ah !”,he shrieked.

The man who bang him took a glance behind and ran off without apologizing.

“Are you okay oppa?”,I asked as I helped him to stand up.”What kind of man who don’t apologize after banging into people!Argh”,I scolded.

“Its okay,erm..”,he looked at the bench,”You sit down there 1st alright?I will get to the toilet to clean myself up”,he smiled.

“Will you be okay alone?”,I asked worriedly.

“Its okay”,he assured and kissed on my forehead.

I smiled a little and head to the bench.

“Becareful Ji Eun ah!”,he warned before he turned to the toilet.

“I will oppa!”,I beamed.

I sat on the bench and swing my legs back and forth while looked around the surrounding.

Then,somewhere behind the bushes I heard some noises.I started to freak out and looked behind.

Because of my curiousity,I walked into the bush to find out.

I pushed the bushes apart and walked in.My hands clasped on my mouth when I see WooHyun kissing with JiYeon,hard.

My tears fell down automatically and I ran away from the scene that was hurting my heart unknowillingly.

WooHyun notice me and pushed Ji Yeon away.”What did I tell you!I told you I only take you as a friend!Argh”,he wiped his lips in anger and ran after me.

“Ji Eun ah!”,he yelled as he ran.

I wipe my tears that was flowing and continue running till I didn’t know that I was already running deep into the forest.

 

-End-