C 4

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

Omona,its the famous fatty!",WooHyun teased as I walked into my class the next morning.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and headed straight to my seat.I put my bags on the floor and rested my elbow on the table with my chin on my palm.

A dashing figure appeared at the entrance of my class like always and my heart skipped a beat as I stared into his warm hazel eyes.

Myungsoo oppa!”,greeted.

Ji Eunniie~”,he smiled and walked towards me.Woohyun frowned at the sight of us.

He pulled out a chair from the table in front of me and sat on it.

“Let's go for some food feast today!”,he smiled.

“Where,where,oppa?Idae?”,I asked excitedly.

Suddenly,WooHyun appeared out of nowhere and ‘accidentally’ tripped on Myungsoo.

Oppsss.Sorry.I guess she",he narrowed his eyes to my direction",leave me no place to walk",he continued with an annoying smirk on his face.

Myungsoo's face hardened and he grabbed WooHyun by his collar.

“Take back your words or you will regret it”,Myungsoo hissed.

“Make me”,Woohyun growled as he shoved Myungsoo’s hands away from his collar.

Myungsoo’s hands clenched into a fist.He wanted to punch him by his face so much but I stopped him.

Oppa..no.no need to be like that”,I shook my head,disagree.

He softened when he saw the worried expression on my face and calmed down.

“Coward”,Woohyun spat as he walked away.

Myungsoo wanted to chase after him but I pulled his wrist.

“Forget bout it oppa.We have better things to do.So what's the plan today?”,I smiled widely,hoping to cheer him up.

Looking at my cheerful face,he shook the tense situation away from his mind and be the kind Myungsoo as he was always.

--------------------------------------------------

School ended and we headed straight to Idea.”So..what do we have first?”,I asked.

“Spaghetti.There is a new shop there that I want you to try it with me”,he chirped and leaded the way.

We ordered ourselves both a spaghetti.The food soon arrived and I started to dig  in.I ate it fast and clumsily since I was hungry.

“Silly girl,eat slowly.We have lots more to eat”,Myungsoo teased as he wiped of the sauces from my lips with his thumb.

My heartbeat accelerated because of the sudden skinship.My face reddened and I chocked on my food.

Ji Eun?Are you okay?’,Myungsoo worriedly asked as he stood up from his seat.

Oppa..*cough cough*.Gwenchana”,I replied.

“Are you sure you are okay?I told you to eat slowly”,he chided as he patted my back.

“Its *cough* alright oppa..”,I assured.

He let out a relief sigh after assuring I was okay and continued to finish up his plate of spaghetti.After that,we went to have some street snacks and dessert before heading back home.

-----------------------------------------

“Bye oppa.I am so happy today”,I bid him goodbye as I unlocked my door.

“Bye bye~”,he gave me a cute smile and waved.Oh,that smile just totally melted my heart and I felt my knees wobbled a little.

“I will go in now.Oppa,make sure you get back home safely,alright?”,I pushed the door opened.

Erm..Ji Eun,can I ask you something?”,he asked as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

“Ah,neh?”,I blinked.

“Do you somehow...like me…?”,he blushed.

 

-End-

Thanks for the comments and subscribe!You guys make me much more confidence in doing this story.*Bow 90 degree*.:').Others please leave a comment of subscribe.thanks.:)