Chapter 22

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Myungsoo’s full attention was on me.He was waiting for my answer as I noticed his eyes never left my face.

“Eh?What are you talking about?”,I continue munching on my sandwich,keeping cool.

“Please don’t lie to me.You know WooHyun,your name is Kang Ji Eun.Although you don’t really look like her”,he explained sincerely.

“Nah.I know WooHyun through  high school.He moved to my school not long ago”,I lied.I quickly took one last bite of my sandwich and excuse myself.”Ah,I think its time for me to go.Class will start soon”,I smiled,bowed a little and leave.

I walked away and sighed in relief.*Almost get caught!*.

 

--

“Did you grabbed his attention today?”,WooHyun asked as he rest his head on my laps.

“Yeah..He recognize me.But I denied”,I his hair gently.

WooHyun turned his head facing my face.”Why did you deny?Would’nt it be better if he know who you are?”,he asked in confusion.

“I don’t know.I just don’t know why I doesn’t want to let him know.Maybe,I was afraid that he would be harsh to me like last time”,I sighed.I wanted to continue talking but my words stopped when I notice WooHyun’s face.To be particular,his kissable lips.

Without me noticing,I leaned forward,nearing WooHyun’s face.My lips were about to crash on his when he yelled at me.”Yah,Kang Ji Eun,what are you doing?!”.

My senses came back.I quickly came up with an excuse.”Ahahahaahahahaha,caught ya!I am getting good with pranks right?”,I smiled.

He got up from my lap and laughed.”Geez,you almost scare the hell out of me”,he laughed.

“Hehh..i will go and get a cup of water”,I stood up and leave for the kitchen.

My heart beats so fast and my face flushed red.I pour a big glass of water and gulped it down quickly.I hit my head lightly.* What are you thinking Kang Ji Eun!*.

WooHyun who was in the living room was smiling to himself foolishly without me knowing.

 

-In class-

“Hey Ji Eun,wanna go for lunch later?”,Myungsoo asked.

“Lunch?Okay”,I smiled.

“Okay.I will see you later”,he smiled and walked away.

My heart fluttered with happiness and I quickly took out my phone to message WooHyun.

‘WooHyun!He asked me for lunch!Kyaaaa’.

Minutes later,a reply came.’Good for you.:)’.

I kept my phone and squealed happily without noticing WooHyun was actually unhappy.

 

----------

“We are not having lunch in the cafeteria?”,I scratched my head.

“No.You don’t have class after this right?I want to bring you to a place”,he smiled.

“Yup,no class”,I beamed.

He suddenly pull my wrist.”Lets go”,he said as he smiled.

*Just like last time*.

After a long time taking buses and trains,we finally reached.He took me to Idea.I smiled to myself remembering those old times where he use to bring me for food feast.

He lead the way to the restaurant he is bringing me.Finally,we stopped infront of the spaghetti restaurant where he brought me last time.

We went in and ordered ourselves each a plate of spaghetti.

Our food came and I start dugging in like how I use too last time.”Spaghetti!”,I squealed.

Myungsoo smiled and started to eat up too.

“This is so good”,I beamed.Myungsoo suddenly stop and took the napkin provided.His hands slowly approach my face.

“There is something here”,he said as he wipe off the cream from the side of my lips.

Old memories started flashing in my mind.And my lips curved into a big smile.”Thank you Myungsoo oppa”.

“Oppa?”,he said,confused.

“Yeah,you are months older then me right?”,I said as I put another spoon of spaghetti into my mouth.

“How did you know?”.

*Oh .ONCE AGAIN KANG JI EUN!*.

-End-

I will try to update as much as possible today because i wont be updating for the next few days.I am gonna be so busy for the next few days so readers please dont be frustarted with me frequently updating today!Thanks for subscribe and comments!:D