C 43

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

One evening,I was walking back home after some grocery shopping.WooHyun was working part time at the nearest convenience store.

I checked the paper bag that I was hugging and smiled.*I will try to cook a wonderful dinner for WooHyun*.

I skipped lightly on the way home when suddenly Myungsoo appear infront of me.

“Ji Eun,we need to talk”,his serious expression startled me.

“We have nothing to talk about”,I looked away.

“Please,just 5 minutes.Just 5 minutes can you?”,he pleaded.

I kept quiet and nooded moments later.*5 minutes wont do any harm right?*.

--------

Myungsoo and me headed to the park and settled down on the swing.I pushed the swing back and forth,waiting for him to talk.Then,he suddenly grab my hands.

“Ji Eun ah,I am not asking for anything.But can you please give me a second chance?”,he searched for my eyes.

I avoid having eye contact with him,instead I tilt my head low.”What second chance..?And why should I?”,I laughed bitterly.Memories from the past fill my mind again.

“Please,just a chance.Let me have another chance to prove to you that my love towards you never changed.About the past..I am sorry,really am sorry.It was all my mum.I didn’t knew it was her trick”.

I quickly spun my head up and look at him face to face.”You…You..knew?”,I gasped.

He nooded slowly and began explaining.

 

-Flashback-

Myungsoo got back home that night after knocking on my house door for hours,calling for my name.He sighed and went back home with a huge dump of disappointment.

He closed the door and lean his back on the door.Tears started to run in his eyes.He had miss Ji Eun ever since he broke up with her but the hatred that he had in his heart that Ji Eun leave him for another guy kept him from looking for her.

His mum suddenly appear and the lights.”Did you break up with that lier,son?”,she asked demandly.”I didn’t knew it was her all along.How dare she cheat on you and came back becoming your girlfriend once again”,she shook her head.

Myungsoo kept silent and sniff.”Oh my god,why are you crying over her,son?She don’t worth your crying at all”.

“She was my everything omma..”,he sniffled.

“She wasn’t your everything,silly.I am your everything son.I sacrifies for you.To the extent that I lied to her las-“,she quickly cupped ,knowing that she had slip something that she shouldn’t had said.

“What did you say omma?Lied to her last time?What did you lie to her?!”,Myungsoo started to get angry.

“No-no.No-thing”,she looked away.”I better get to sleep”,she smiled nervously.She headed for the stairs but was stopped by Myungsoo.

“Tell me,Now”,Myungsoo hissed.He doesn’t care that she was his mother at that time.He only knew that he need to know what she had done.

She sighed in defeat.She knew Myungsoo was being very serious right now.”I..lied to her that you had a fiancée.And that you are too good for her.And I lied to you she had another guy.The fact was..i hadn’t seen any guy with her”,she confessed.

Myungsoo’s shoulders slumped down.He felt so stubborn and stupid at that moment.He felt so guilty.

“All these while..what I know..is..all lies?”,he whispered bitterly.

 

-End of flashback-

Myungsoo’s eyes gets teary again.”I am sorry Ji Eun.I never knew my omma would done such horrible things”,he sniffled.

All of sudden,my heart softened.He was still the kind Myungsoo oppa who would save me from getting insults.He was still the oppa who love me so much.

I lean forward and pull him into my arms.”Its okay Myungsoo oppa.You didn’t know anything”,I patted his back slowly.

He also put his arms around me.He cried for a moment then pull away.He then grabbed my hands then looked into my eyes.

“So..would you give me a second chance?”,he smiled.

I nooded slowly.”But..give me some time okay?I had a lot of thinking to do.My heart and mind are in a mess”,I sighed.

“Its okay.I will wait for you no matter how long it takes”.

 

-End-