C 18

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“WooHyun..I am nervous”,I bit my lips as I walked in the college with him.

“Gwenchana Ji Eun.Just act like its your 1st day of school”,he patted my back.

“No..I am not nervous bout this..Its..Myungsoo..”,I looked away.

“Why nervous?Be confidence.Remember our practice?Just do it like how we practice”,he smiled.

I nooded silently and keep my head down.Suddenly,WooHyun nudged my shoulder.

“Yah Yah Ji Eun!Its Myungsoo”,he whispered.

I quickly looked up and saw Myungsoo talking and laughing with a girl.

Me and WooHyun approached him and his smile faded when he saw us.

“Hi Myungsoo”,WooHyun smiled.

“Pshh..hi?After what you did to me,the only thing you said is hi?God”,he spat.Then,he looked at me.I smiled nervously half hoping he would recognize me.

“Oh,look who is here.Your new girlfriend?You dump that fatass?”,he laughed.

I stunned for a moment after hearing his words.It really hurts me.*Myungsooo..why did you change so much?You never insulted me like that before*.

WooHyun face redden.I knew he gonna do something if I don’t stop him.I quickly link my arms with his.

“WooHyun ahh..lets get to class alright?”,I smiled and quickly pulled him away.

 

--

“F*** HIM!”,WooHyun cursed as he punch the wall.

“Hehh..its nothing WooHyun ah.I will get him back remember?”,I smiled weakly.

“It is wasn’t you who stop me just now,I would have make sure his face is flooded with his own blood”.

I take a deep breath and hugged WooHyun.”Yahh..Ji Eun..whats wrong with you?”.

“Just let me hug you for a while..just for a while..”,I mumbled.

He kept silent and he hugged me back.*This is the hug that comfort me the most for these past few months.I only need this to keep me strong*.

---------

“Everyone,please introduce yourself”,the lecturer smiled as she put her books down.

I gulped nervously.I looked around the classroom and gasped.*!Myungsoo is in the same class!I cant let him know my name is Ji Eun!*.

 

“Hi,I am Myungsoo.You guys can call me L”,he introduce and smile.*Those smile..i miss it*.

“He is so cute isn’t it?”,the girl beside me squealed.

I turned to look at her.Then she laugh nervously.”Hahahah,I am sorry.I get excited easily”,she laugh as she scratch the back of her head.”Sorry to be rude.My name is Dara”.

“Oh..My name is Ji Eun”,I smiled.

 

When its finally my turn to introduce myself,I stood up nervously.Everyone turned to face me including Myungsoo.I took a deep breath and close my eyes tightly thinking what am I suppose to do.

-End-

Sorry for not updating for the pass two days!Thanks for subscribe/comments!