C 3

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Yah,Yong Ji Eun.Don't block the white board,get out of the way”,someone yelled in the back.

I wiped the white board clean and turned to the back,glaring at WooHyun.He chuckled with his few friends in the back when I glared at him.

I stomped my feet back to my seat.

“Oh Oh,earthquake!”,he mocked and burst out in laughter.

I rolled my eyes and sat back on my seat.Then,I took out a book and started reading it.

WooHyun walked passed me and purposely extended his hands to hit my head.

Opps,you are too fat and you block the way”,he laughed as he walked away.

 

Myungsoo came in after WooHyun left.My lips curled into  a warm smile once I saw his face in my eyes.

Oppa!”,I beamed as I waved.

“Ji Eun,lets go for recess”,he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

As we passed through the corridor to the canteen,several girls glared at me.*Its going to happen again*

Argh,why is that fatso sticking to Myungsoo oppa again”,a girl whispered.

“Doesn't she knows how to look at the mirror”,another girl said.

Myungsoo noticed me walking away from him.He quickly pulled me close to him and shot piercing glares towards the girls.The girls scurried off away upon looking at his glares.

My heart jumped a little,seeing Myungsoo being protective towards me.

 

Ji Eun you sit here first okay?I will get your food”,Myungsoo smiled and walked away.

I were sitting alone at the table and looked around the surrounding.I spotted WooHyun sitting across the table where I were.He was staring at me.When I looked at him back,he quickly looked away and pretended to talk to his friends.*Pshh,weird guy*

 

Bento is here!”,Myungsoo said as he shoved the box to me.

Bento!”,I squealed.

“Eat up”,he smiled.

I broke the wooden chopstick apart and started to fill my stomach.

----------------------------------------

*RINNGGG*,the school bell rang,indicating class was now over.Students rushed out and hurried back home.I always waited for everyone to leave first.Well,its because of my body size again.One time I remembered that I was rushing home,so I left earlier.People started complaining about me blocking their way and I even injured a girl when I accidentally pushed her to the ground.I cried one whole night because of that.

I put my books into my bag and stood up from my seat.I started to walk towards the entrance when Woohyun suddenly popped out of nowhere and blocked my way.

“Excuse me”,I muttered,trying to walk passed him.

Yah,why are you and Myungsoo so close?”,he murmured.

“It's not like it had something to do with you right?",I groaned.

He remained silent after hearing my words and I walked away from him,grumbling.*What's wrong with him exactly*

“You don’t know why am I being like this?You made me this way,Yong Ji Eun”,he whispered as I walked away finding for Myungsoo.

-End-

Thanks for the subscribe and comments!Appreciate it much.:)