C 17

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Woah..that girl there is so hot!”,a guy whispered as I walk pass.I smiled a little when I heard the compliment.

I straighten my back and walked in elegantly into a clothing shop.

“Anyonghaseyo agashi,do you need anything?”,the salesgirl smiled.

“Its okay.I will look around myself”,I smiled back.*To think back,the last time when I came here,these salesgirl give me a disgusted look.Now I have changed,their tones are different*.

I romped around the shop and try on few dresses and shirts.As I tried one of the dress,I look at myself on the mirror.Slender waist,flat stomach,long and slim legs.

Tears form a little in my eyes.Never in my life,I thought I would be able to wear these particular dress with this perfect body line.My efforts and hardwork for the pass few months are worth it.

*Ring Ring*,my cell phone rang as I take off the dress I was trying.As soon as I pick up,a voice yelled through the phone.”KANG JI EUN!Where are you!Come back now!”,WooHyun yelled.

“Ya ya.coming back.no need to yell NAM WOOHYUN”,I giggled.

------------

I took the dress out from the changing room.”I will take this”,I smiled as I passed the dress to the salesgirl.

 

“YAH!Where have you gone again?Buying clothes again?”,WooHyun asked as he snatched the bag of clothes from my hands.

“Well,I thought to buy some clothes to award myself..Since I finally get into the same college as Myungsoo tomorrow”,I pouted as I sat on the couch.

 

Oh for you guys to know,since a few months ago,I started to rent a house and stay with WooHyun.Woohyun said its better this way to help me to resist the ‘food temptation”.

 

“Gezz,Ji Eun,before you go college,you would be broke”,he rolled his eyes.

“I wont,I have you as my bank”,I joked as I link my arms around his.

“Ya ya Kang Ji Eun”,he smiled as he poke my forehead lightly.”Did you have your dinner yet?”,he asked.

“Nope,doesn’t feel like it”,I said as I rubbed my stomach.

“Yah!You must eat,Sungyeol said you have already reach your diet limit.You better eat.Lets go”,he said as he pulled my wrist.

My heart flutter a little.*WooHyun is the best!*,I thought as I slung my shoulders around his shoulder.

 

-End-

Thanks for commenting and subscribe!:D