Chapter 33

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

 “Ji Eun ah,stop running!”,WooHyun called.

I didn’t stop running upon his call.But I was running too slow.WooHyun soon caught up to me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms.

“Ji Eun please,listen to me”,he pleaded.

I pushed him away and wipe my tears away roughly,showing my anger.

“Ji Eun ahh,please listen to my explanation.I..is she erm-“.”Dont need toexplain it to me.Its not like I am your who right..?I am just your friend.Just…friend”,I cried.

He remained silent and gazed at me with his sad eyes.I backed away from him.

Suddenly,his eyes widened.”Ji Eun ah!Becareful!Behind!”,he warned.

But it was too late for me to realize there was a big stone behind me.I tripped on it and my head landed on the ground first making my conscious gone.

The last thing I saw was WooHyun running to me,shaking my shoulders,yelling for my name.”Ji Eun ahh!”.

My eye sight started to blur out and soon I am out of my conscious.

----------------------

“WooHyun!”,I jumped up from the hospital bed.I looked around the room,panting.I was having a very bad nightmare during the period when I was unconscious.

“Ji Eun ah..Are you okay?”,a voice asked.

I turned to face the voice.It was Myungsoo,sitting beside my bed with his hand squeezing my hand.

“Oppa,where is WooHyun?”,I asked.

He bit his lips and looked away.”WooHyun was the 1st thing you think of after waking up?I am the one that is here with you..not him”,he mumbled.

I started to realize I asked the wrong question.”I am sorry oppa,I..was just worried since he was with me when I lose my conscious.I thought he might be injured”.

“No he is not injured,he left after you came out from your sugery room”.

I sighed in content.*I am glad he is okay*.

“Thanks for being here with me,oppa”,I smiled and gave Myungsoo a hug.

Myungsoo patted my head and smiled bitterly.*After what I did..i still lose to him.And to think that you finally gave him up for me.You still love him aren’t you,Kang Ji Eun?*,Myungsoo thought.

 

-End-

Thanks koreangirl26 for the wonderful poster.And not to forget my readers and subscribers.Thanks.:)