C 1

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Pshh..that girl over there took all the space.How are we suppose to sit”,several girls whispered infront of me.

I looked up and found several girls glaring at me.*What did I do?*

“Doesn't she know she is so fat she took all the space”,another girl whispered.

I looked down and sighed.*Is fat a sin?*

“Yah,fat is not a sin.Let her be”,someone shouted from the back.

I smiled.*Its Myungsoo oppa*.

“Move out of the way.You all are the ones taking all the space”,Myungsoo oppa yelled as he pushed through them,making his way to me.

“Hi Ji Eun!”,he smiled.

*Ahhh..his smile never fail to make me feel better*.

“Where are you heading?”,he asked.

“Erm..to the book store in Hongdae”,I replied,scratching my big puffy cheek.

“I will go with you”,he responded quickly.

“Okayy”,I blushed.*Oh my god,Myungsoo oppa is going with me!*

 

As the bus stopped at my destination,I struggled to get down from the bus.I was sitting at the back seats since none of the seats infront fitted my size.

“Come on,stop pushing”,people cried as I pushed my way through them.

“Don’t come out if you know you are fat”,the girl from before teased.She giggled with her friends and stared at me as if I had some kind of disease.

I looked down,not capable of saying anything.I heard all these insults almost everyday but I never fail to get hurt.

“A fat girl doesn’t mean she is not a human.She has her rights and she has feelings.Imagine you are in her position and you are being insult and tease this way.Will you be able to speak like now?”,Myungsoo spoke up for me and pulled my wrist.

He lead me to the exit and the next thing I know was,I am standing infront of Hongdae bus stop.

“Ka jah ~~~~!”,he grinned.I smiled contently,always grateful that he was here with me.He wrapped his manly hands around mine and took me to the bookstore.

-----------------------------

“I’ll be right back”,Myungsoo said as soon as we reached the bookstore.He patted my bangs before running away,leaving me at the entrance of the bookstore.*Where is he going*,I saddenned at the thoughts of him leaving.

I headed to the book store and started searching for the books I wanted.There were a lot of posters  pasted all around the book store.

I stopped when I saw a poster of Hyuna.I bit my lips and looked down at myself.Big fat stomach,short and plump legs.

*How I wish I was her*.Its not that I never tried.I had tried various of slimming ways.Eating diet pills,skipping meals and even go for slimming sections.All these never work at all.I was deep in my thoughts that I never noticed that Myungsoo had came back.

“Ah,cold!”,I cried when something cold came contact with  my cheek suddenly.I turned to my left to see Myungsoo beaming with 2 sticks of popsicles in his hands.

“Ice cream?”,Myungsoo grinned.

His eyes darted to the posters that I was staring before.He smiled a little.*There is no need to be envy of her.You are perfect,Ji Eun*.

“Come on Ji Eun.Lets go for dukbokki!”,he said as he slung his arms around my shoulder.I secretly looked at Myungsoo and smiled.I knew,he took me away because he had seen my depressed face when I saw the poster.*Thank you,Myungsoo oppa*.

 

-End-

 

Please leave a comment and subscribe!:)