Chapter 8

Beautiful Eyes

Before Jaejoong could say anything Yunho had already stepped forward and stood in front of him in a protective mode. It could be his usual reflex that is acting up or the natural instinct of human when they sense danger from another human being that made his body moved. None the less Yunho remembered what Changmin had told him about Yoochun and the trouble he brought upon jaejoong before. Upon the appearance of Yunho, Yoochun only raised one of his eye brows

“And you are?” he asked

Yunho look at Yoochun a bit before his lip curved into a smile

“I’m Jung Yunho...I saw you during the concert over the weekend…”

Yoochun started to think before it finally clicks “Ah! I remember now…you were that guy who was with changmin when he was letting his mouth run…”

Jaejoong looks at Yunho and then to Yoochun. He had wanted to go and sing his heart out, shouted his frustration but he never expected for Yoochun to be there. This probably explain why he is here standing in front of him again. Even after a year, Yoochun looks like he hasn’t given up no matter how many time jaejoong had turn down the offer.

“If you don’t mind…can I have a few words with jaejoong…?” Yoochun asked trying to be polite since he have no ill feeling toward Yunho

Yunho glanced slightly toward Jaejoong who looked angry as he clinched his fist tightly. Yunho smiled at Yoochun as he reached his hand behind his back and grasped a startle Jaejoong’s hand to ease his anger “sorry…but…we have other plans…places to go…things to do…study for our midterm next week...maybe another time okay?”

Yoochun wasn’t going to wait as he narrow his eyebrow and turn his attention to Jaejoong “Let us talk jaejoong ah…”

“I have nothing to say to you Yoochun…” jaejoong spoke calmly

“But I do…I have not given up yet…I’ll be more than willing to change the contract…I’ll give you anything you ask…”

“Sorry but like every other time you had approached me…I will decline your offer…I’m not interested in going pro…beside…I have given up singing…”

“Don’t lie…your performance was as amazing as ever…for someone who say he have given up…your voice still sound perfect…you still able to hit all those high notes as if you have been practicing…”

Jaejoong digs his slender fingers into his lock of hair in annoyance “it’s over Yoochun…don’t hang onto any hope of me signing your stupid contract….go and find someone else who will actually want it…”

“So that’s it? Just because Geun Suk died…you going to drop everything?”

Jaejoong glared at Yoochun upon the tone of voice he was using as if he is saying that Geon suk’s death isn’t anything important.

“Geun Suk was the leader…he help give birth to our band…help me improve my vocals…he was the only purpose I sing….only purpose for me to move forward…since he is no longer here…there is no more reason for me to sing…so give up…”

Yoochun didn’t say anything as he narrow his eyebrow. Yunho also didn’t say anything, even though he stated that he wanted to stand at jaejoong side to support him, he can’t help but be affected by what jaejoong just said. He could feel his heart aching and his chest tighten as he is once again reminded that this beautiful man’s heart already belong to someone else.

“The past is the past…time has change…everyone has already started to choose a different path in their life…so have I…so you should as well…” said jaejoong

“Don’t be giving me these bull talks!” snap Yoochun who felt like the stepping stone he needs to advance…to prove his worth to the company has disappeared. SM entertainment was a company his father founded, his father brought to its fame today. In order for him to become the heir, he needed to prove to his father that he have the skills to produce a rising star. After searching around for the right person with the right appearance and skills, he came across jaejoong. To Yoochun when he first heard him sing was like looking at a rare piece of jewel that shines brighter than any diamond. At that instant he wanted jaejoong, he was willing to give anything for his voice. But now the rare and beautiful jewel he found has faded as the sparkles disappeared. Does this mean that the only hope he need to prove his worth to his father has also disappear?

“I’m sorry that you wasted your time to come here Yoochun…but there is no way I will sign the contract…please give up on me…” jaejoong turn to Yunho “let’s go…”

Before Yunho could say anything, jaejoong grab his hand and started to pull him forward. As they walked pass Yoochun, Yunho could catch a glimpse of despair and pain.

“WAIT!” Yoochun shouted as Jaejoong and Yunho paused.

“I don’t want to give up…I don’t want to think that I will never hear your voice again…I have seen many singers…hear many voices…seen different type of talents…but none is like yours…I can’t forget you…”

Jaejoong didn’t answer as Yunho suspected that Yoochun must have also loved jaejoong and had his heart broken.

“at least answer one question for me…” said Yoochun “even now…is there really no room in that heart for me? or is everything still belong to him?”

Yunho was quiet as he also wanted to know the answer to this question

“Nothing has changed…everything still belongs to him rather he is here or not” spoke jaejoong as Yunho felt his heart ached

“Even though…he doesn’t like you the same way…even though this…was just one-sided love and affection on your end?” Yoochun asked

Jaejoong hesitated a bit as he lower his gaze “yes…”

With that being said Jaejoong dragged Yunho down the street as they made the right turn at the corner of the block. Yoochun was left alone with the expression of a heart broken man. Even though he is a full grown man now, he can’t help but want to cry. He had never loved anyone this much or become attached this much to another human being and yet the one person he wanted most doesn’t want anything to do with him. He understands that the stunts he pulled in the past were unforgivable because he was desperate. He wanted so badly to be able to make jaejoong his, but at the end all he did was create anger, pain and confusion.

Yoochun digs his fingers into his locks of hair and let out a heavy sigh “I must be a fool…a stupidly in loved fool…I stated that I was over him…stated that I no longer desire his heart but the minute I see him…my heart raced and I end up uttering such pitiful words when there really wasn’t any hope from the beginning…” he thought to himself

Suddenly something appears in front of him startling him. It was a freshly made crepe wrapped in whip cream and all kind of fruits. He looked from the crepe to the arm and then to the familiar face of Kim Junsu eating his own crepe.

Yoochun can’t help but grinned “is this what they call comfort food?”

“Yes…for a very big fool…” spoke Junsu

“You saw everything?”

“From across the street…”

Yoochun took the crepe “I must look like an idiot…”

Junsu took another bite of his crepe “indeed…a very big one…you act tough…you like to put up a front but…your front of choice is wrong…if you want to earn his affection…if you want him to look at you…you will need to lose that façade…and be who you really are….no one likes a stuck up rich boy who look down on others and believe he can do whatever he want with the power and money he is born with…because of those wrong choices you have caused the others to hate you…despise you…be angry with you”

“How is it that when I barely talk to you, you happen to know me better then myself?…”

Junsu was quiet for a bit as he recalled the first time he meet Yoochun. The minute he laid eyes on him, he was overwhelmed with a familiar feeling of affection “It’s a gift I guess…”

“You…don’t hate me after what I did in the past?”

“the past is the past…what took place long ago is not worth carrying to the future…beside…you were in love…you just wanted that love so badly that you lost sight of what is right and wrong…it’s just like how I wanted Jaejoong to sing…I was willing to sacrifice the reputation of the band to force him out…”

Yoochun didn’t say anything as he took a bite of the crepe “this is actually really good”

Junsu smiled “glad you like it…”

Yoochun lifted his gaze to the sky “ahh…look how beautiful the sky have become”

Junsu lower his gaze pretending not to the see the little drop of crystal from those brown eyes.

Meanwhile Jaejoong continues to drag Yunho down the street deep in thoughts completely forgetting about Yunho. It wasn’t until Yunho spoke did it snapped jaejoong out of his thoughts

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong finally let go of Yunho as he turn around “sorry…I’ll just see you at school tomorrow” he slightly smile

“Jaejoong ah…I know it’s not my place to ask because we have just gotten to know each other better but…if you need someone to listen to…to talk to…please let me know…I’ll do what I can to help if you needed it…”

Jaejoong paused as he started to think “then…I hope you don’t mind me taking up that offer”

“Huh?”

“How about you drink with me…I feel like I really want to drink right now”

“s-sure…” Yunho responded wondering if he will make it to his morning class after drinking tonight.

Before long jaejoong and Yunho is sitting inside a large tent made to be look like an outside food booth where people will come to eat and drink. There were a few other people inside the large tent as jaejoong drinks away while Yunho only sat there and watch him. Ever since they came here, Jaejoong have yet to say a word. He only continues to drink away the sorrow he is feeling. Yoochun must have triggers something inside him reminding him of something that he doesn’t want to remember. Before Yunho even knew it, jaejoong had already downed 3 bottles of sake and moving to his 4th bottle while Yunho had only finished a bottle.

“I think you have enough jaejoong” Yunho spoke as reached for the bottle from Jaejoong

“Ah Yunho…when did you get here?” jaejoong asked with a smile as a sign that he is drunk

“You brought me here remember?”

Jaejoong’s lip made a big ‘O’ as he remembers a bit about coming here with Yunho “sorry…”

“It’s fine but no more drinking for you okay?”

Jaejoong put down his cup and stare at the bottle of sake in front of him as he started to chuckle out of the blue. It wasn’t one of those playful chuckles but a chuckle filled with pain and sadness.

“Jaejoong…”

“one-sided…he say one-sided…” jaejoong spoke as Yunho recall Yoochun saying something about a one-sided love “if you think about it…I guess it really is a one-sided love but that baster don’t deserve the right to say it out loud…I don’t need him to remind me…”

“You…must really love him?” Yunho found himself asking

Jaejoong paused a bit as images of Geun suk flashed before his eyes “love?...” he chuckled a bit “I really do love him…” he spoke “I loved him so much…” his voice started to stutter as if he is trying to hold back from crying like a child “He was my world…before I meet him I was a lost child…I didn’t know what to do with my life…I was constantly having fights with my father that going home and staying home was no longer a desire of mine…I will go out and wonder until late at night just to avoid my old man…It was geun suk who approached me…given me a purpose…given me a path to walk…he opened my eyes to the world of music…give me a chance to experience the joy of singing in front of a crowd…he helped me so much…I was able to become strong…become who I am because of him…because of his encouragement and his silly but loveable smiles….”

Yunho figure it must be the effect of the alcohol to be causing jaejoong to speak so much. What he just said wasn’t something a normal mind state person will speak so freely.

“I loved him…I wanted to be with him until the very end…but…” jaejoong poured himself another glass and drink it as he felt the sting at the back of his throat “but…to him I’m just a close friend…he treated me like everyone else…he doesn’t love me the same way I love him…but even so my heart can’t stop beating for him…”

As Yunho listen he could feel his own heart shattering. Each word jaejoong spoke of love for another man felt like someone had stabbed him with a knife.

“Geun suk…” jaejoong soften his tone of voice “was a one of a kind…he was sweet…loving…caring…strong and confident….he was able to share all of that with everyone else boasting their own confident in themselves…and yet…at the end it was my selfishness…my love that drove him to his death…”

Yunho was surprise upon this information as he recalls hearing something about the singer getting into an argument with the lead guitarist before his death.

“Whatever happens wasn’t your fault…” Yunho spoke

Jaejoong lifted his gaze to look at Yunho with bitterness “you weren’t there…you can’t say it wasn’t my fault…”

Yunho was taken aback by the sudden cold stare of jaejoong as he broke his gaze and lower his head “you are right…I wasn’t there…I wish I was…I wish I was there…then maybe…just maybe I could have prevented you from having such a terrible memory from having to carry such pain…”

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho “are you too kind…just like Geun suk…you both are similar in a way…”

Yunho was not happy to hear the fact that he resembles Geun suk, the man who have obtained the love he desire from this beautiful man.

“I wonder if the old saying is true…that good guys died early…”

“I think it was good guy finish last…” Yunho try to correct him

“There are too many good people out there whose life was cut short” jaejoong spoke ignoring his correction “you Yunho…don’t be too kind…be a bit meaner that way you won’t die early…”

“oi…don’t talk about dying…”

Jaejoong drink some more shots as Yunho attempted to take the bottle from jaejoong once again. This time it wasn’t easy because jaejoong wasn’t letting go of the bottle. It took everything in him to yank the bottle away from jaejoong’s hand. Yunho sigh as he wonders what he should do with this drunken man in front of him. Suddenly he heard a little sob as he turn to look at jaejoong and his eyes widen in shock as endless tears started to flow

“why…why wasn’t it me? It should have been me…” he started to sob “it should have been me…”

Yunho felt his heart ached more as it became heavy with sorrow for this man before him. He placed the bottle down and stood up before walking over to jaejoong. He made sure to be gentle and careful as he slowly pulled jaejoong toward him and wrapped his arm around his shaking body. He didn’t say a word as he hugged jaejoong feeling his shirt becoming wet from the crystal tears that is falling from those big brown eyes he adores.

After crying for who knows how long, jaejoong end up passing out. Yunho carried jaejoong on his back and to his surprise jaejoong wasn’t heavy but light. Since he didn’t know where jaejoong live, he brought him to his apartment. He laid jaejoong down onto his bed before sitting on the floor completely exhausted. He give himself a few minutes to catch his breath before turning his gaze toward the beauty in front of him who has fallen in to deep slumber. He recalled seeing jaejoong cry as it reminded him of the image he saw of the blonde man crying. Now he finally understands the reason for those tears as well as these. Yunho could see how buffy and red jaejoong’s eyes have become from crying so much. He reached over and gently brushed the bangs from jaejoong’s face. He wanted to so much remove these pains from jaejoong’s heart but there isn’t anything he could do to stop these tears and that’s what frustrates him most. If he had known jaejoong first…if he had been there…maybe he could have saved this beautiful creature from such heart ache.

“If…it was me…I would have loved you rather then hurt you…why is it that we only meet each other after you have already gone through so much…” Yunho whispered these words before pulling the blanket over jaejoong’s slender body. He walked over toward the door and turn off the lights before closing the door blocking the light from the hallway from interrupting the sleeping man in this room. Once the door is closed, jaejoong opened his eyes a bit before closing them once more as sleep over took him.

Yunho walked over to the living room and notice the mess. He had forgotten to clean up his living room as books and paper is scattered everywhere. He let out a sigh before walking over to the coffee table as he figure he should clean before jaejoong wakes up to see the mess. As he bends down to pick up a book, his vision blurred right away as the sting appears. He let out a painful groan before falling to his knee. He had thought that by finding the blonde man he will stop having this but that wasn’t the case. The pain in his eyes was as painful as before as if pepper was smeared inside. When he opens his eyes it has become a bit red as images flashed before them like a video clip. Unlike before it wasn’t an image of a blonde man but images that look like he is walking through a field with tall sunflowers.

It felted like he was there actually walking through this field gently pushing the sunflower aside until the view of the bright blue sky came into view. He looked down and saw the blonde man standing below this small hill top surrounded by more beautiful sunflowers. The blonde man will turn toward him holding onto a few flowers smiling brightly under the warm sun light giving him such a beautiful glow that it made him speechless. Suddenly the scene changed as he see two hand digs on the ground just below a very tall sunflower as a small blue box is put into the hole as dirty is placed on top to hide it from view.

The pain Yunho felt in his eyes started to disappear as his vision return to normal however the redness remain. He quickly stood up and stumbled his way toward the bathroom and turn on the water before splashing some cold water upon his face. He stood there in silence for a bit staring at the running water. He then lifted his gaze to the mirror and look at his reflection. At this moment he remembered something. In one of the image he saw during the performance show a reflection of a young man with neck length hair. It was a reflection from the glass case behind the bartender. He begin to wonder who this young man might be and rather it was the reflection of the person whose these cornea previously belong to. Upon this thought Yunho felt a tug at his heart as this feeling of fear started to emerge but he was still unclear as to why he is feeling this way. Rather than dwelling on this thought, Yunho exited the bathroom with a heavy sigh.

Before long morning came as the usual warm morning sun light peeked into the apartment. Yunho who was sleeping in the living room when he felt a gentle breeze against his locks of hair as it brushed against his skin. A second later he started to hear singing, a gentle and soft voice ringing through his ear like no voice he had ever heard before. It was like listening to an angel singing from above. He slowly started to open his eyes but groaned a bit upon the sudden sunlight into his eyes. Yunho sat up and once his eyes adjusted to the light he spotted jaejoong standing out in the balcony with the glass door wide open. What caught Yunho by surprise was the bright blonde hair that is shining under the sunlight while dancing against the gentle breeze. Jaejoong was staring out into the city singing a gentle song as it resonated so well inside Yunho that he didn’t even make a sound or spoke a word. He only sat there and listens as he closed his eyes and relaxed his body and mind allowing him to be engrossed into the song. Half way through he started to get this familiar feeling like he had heard this song before. Once jaejoong hit the high note, Yunho finally remember. It was the same song that was titled ‘unknown’ in Jaejoong’s Ipod that they were listening to not too long ago.

“So that was your song” thought Yunho

After jaejoong concluded his song, Yunho stood up and walked over to him. Upon his footsteps jaejoong turns to face him. Yunho could see how puffy and red Jaejoong’s eyes have become.

“Sorry…did I wake you?” jaejoong asked

“It was a nice way of waking up…” Yunho smile “how…are you feeling?”

Jaejoong turn his gaze from Yunho toward the city before him a bit embarrass that he allowed himself to act that way “after crying so much I actually feel lighter as if a burden has been lifted…”

Yunho didn’t say anything figuring that maybe Jaejoong was holding back so much, refusing to cry this entire time that by actually crying it has cleared his mind and lifted some burdens.

“Yunho…about last night…”

“last night? As far as I am concern…nothing happen last night…” he smiled

Upon the hint that Yunho will pretend nothing happen last night, jaejoong’s lip curved into a smile. They stood there for a moment without saying a word to each other. It was Yunho who spoke first

“I have been wondering this…why one moment your hair is brown and then the next moment it’s blonde?”

Jaejoong let out a chuckle earning a confuse look from Yunho “I was waiting for you to ask that question…to be honest…this is the actual color of my hair…I just spray it brown to stop my old man from nagging…I can wash it out by taking a shower…”

Now that Yunho think about it, he could smell the sweet scent of shampoo meaning jaejoong must have taken a shower.

“Your blonde hair is beautiful…remind me of sunflowers…” Yunho spoke

Jaejoong stiffen up on the mention of sunflowers as he turns to look at Yunho “why…will you think it looks like sunflower?”

Yunho recalled the images he saw last night and had let it slip out by accident “w-well…my mother use to plant a lot of sunflowers…so the color kind of remind me of them although the color is not as vibrant and as yellow but it is bright enough to remind me of them…” he lied hoping jaejoong won’t think anything of it.

“speaking of which…you did say before that your friend who looks like me also have blonde hair…right now I must look exactly like him huh?” Jaejoong asked with a grin

Yunho only smile nervously not wanting to say that that blonde guy is actually jaejoong.

“Maybe…I should permanent dye it brown…”

“No!” Yunho shouted startling him “I mean…it looks nice on you…why would you want to get rid of it”

Jaejoong look at Yunho a bit before turning his attention back to the city “It was Geun suk who had me dyed my hair blonde…”

Upon Geun suk’s name, Yunho felt a tug at his heart

“We were playing a game…and I lost…as a joke he asked me to dye my hair blonde…feeling like I can’t back out…I actually went and dye my hair blonde just to prove to him that I can do anything without fear…but I didn’t think Geun Suk will like it so much that he forbid me from changing it…”

“Even after he passed you never changed it…”

Jaejoong nodded his head “Like people were telling me…it could be that I am still trying to cling onto the past…that’s probably why I’m not going anywhere…and why this pain won’t disappear”

“There are 3 type of pain…1st type is outer pain that heals in a few days…2nd is the inner pain that takes months to heal…and then there is the mental pain that will either heal or not…”

“And which one am I?”

“You are the third but…” Yunho smiled at jaejoong “…I can already see it starting to heal…”

“And how do you know that?”

Yunho soften his smile surprising jaejoong as he sees him glowing

“You are smiling are you not? You are laughing….your cried…you spoke from your heart…by doing so…you have already starting to heal…”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything further as he return the smile and turn his gaze back to the city before him as the sun shine brightly above them.

Changmin was at school waiting for Yunho. He had tried calling Yunho a few times but Yunho wasn’t picking up making him worry. Ever since Junsu called him and told him that Yoochun had made contact with jaejoong and Yunho was there, Changmin couldn’t stop worrying. He took out his phone and dialed Yunho’s number as it started to ring. It only ringed twice has turned his head and spotted Yunho walking toward him. To his surprise jaejoong is also walking right next to him with his bright blonde hair. Everyone there will turn and stare at jaejoong and Yunho. They have always seen jaejoong with brown hair but never with blonde hair.

They will make way for Jaejoong like a king but it looks like Jaejoong’s popularity has gone up a few more notches.

“Are…you two filming a movie or something?” Changmin asked feeling like he was watching the start of a new film with the two man cast walking in slow motion.

“We aren’t filming a movie” Yunho stated

Changmin only sigh before turning his gaze to jaejoong. Even though they have meet and hang out before, changmin felt nervous in the presence of jaejoong like they haven’t meet before, like this is the first time they are meeting

“Morning changmin” Jaejoong smiled upon seeing his nervousness

“g-good morning” Changmin reply shyly

“how have you been?” jaejoong asked

Changmin was surprise that jaejoong is actually starting a conversation with him after acting like he doesn’t even exist in these last few months

“I’m good…you?”

“I’m good…and thanks…for helping with the performance…I didn’t get a chance to give you a proper thanks…”

“I didn’t really do anything…”

“No…you took control of the situation…because of your action everyone else was able to play and I was able to sing…”

“Well…if you have been there from the start…none of it would have happen” Grin changmin as the feeling of nervousness slowly disappear

“That’s true…it is partially my fault…but the main fault still stands with Junsu…I told him I wasn’t coming to sing…”

“That’s true…that little dolphin boy is always doing things to give us headaches…”

“God you have no idea…if I didn’t get up there to sing…it will be more the beer that get tossed at him…”

They started talking like normal without an air of awkwardness. The same feeling of being comfortable with each other has return as changmin found himself talking and joking with jaejoong once again like the old times. Yunho felt happy seeing changmin and jaejoong talking and joking together. He could only imagine the feeling that is going through them right now. After not talking to each other for so long, it must feel good to be able to share laughter together again.

“Maybe you should do something about that hair of yours” spoke changmin as he sat in the school cafeteria along with Yunho, jaejoong and a few other people.

“Why?” both jaejoong and Yunho asked at the same time

“It’s drawing way too much attention…” said changmin as he refers to the group of people who have gathered to gawk at jaejoong. Even the usual people that changmin and Yunho befriended were looking at jaejoong like some unknown creature as they kept their distance sitting at least 3 seats down from them.

Jaejoong and Yunho look around noticing the number of people who have gathered in the cafeteria. However one look from jaejoong, everyone quickly scattered emptying the cafeteria as Yunho and changmin sat there in amazement.

“l-looks like we have to get going as well…I’ll catch up with you two later” one of their friend spoke

“Same here…oh right…I almost forgot…these are the photos you requested for your presentation board…let me know if you need anything else”

“Alright thanks”

“I should get going as well” said jaejoong as he also stood up

“already?” Yunho asked

“Yea…my class is starting soon…I want to get there early to look over my assignment”

“This is a rare sight…back then you didn’t care about study and homework” grin changmin as he remember the endless complaint of jaejoong not wanting to study and get scolded by Geun suk who was a straight A student.

“I was a kid…now I have mature and realize how important education is…after all…I’m going to be a lawyer so I can’t slack off…” said jaejoong as he left the cafeteria.

“Lawyer? Is he really going to be a lawyer?” changmin asked Yunho

Yunho only shrugged “I honestly don’t know…” he says before looking down at the photos that was placed on the table. There was one particular photo that is sticking out as he reached for that picture. It was a beautifully taken picture of a sunflower field. This reminded him of the images he saw last night.

“This place…” he turn to changmin with a serious look on his face “what is this place?”

“As you can clearly see…it’s a field of sunflowers…”

“I know but is it here in Seoul?” he asked

“yes…toward the outskirt of town…it’s a very popular tourist attraction…I heard they developed that field about 2 years ago so it’s still pretty new…”

Yunho turn his attention back to the photo. There was no doubt about it, the images he saw was from this field. Everything from the flowers to the open blue sky looked the same. Even the pure white wooden fences are the same. Changmin could see that something is troubling Yunho

“What’s wrong?”

It took Yunho a few seconds before he responded “this place…it’s what I saw…”

“Did it happen again? I thought that once you found out who the blonde guy is, you will stop having it?”

“I thought so too but last night it happen but this time it’s different…it’s multiple images and it wasn’t only jaejoong that I saw…I could see this field of sunflowers….jaejoong was there as well smiling holding onto a few sunflowers…and then the scene changed…it looked almost like I was digging before placing a little blue box into the hole and covering it up with dirt…”

Changmin look at Yunho in complete shock remembering that before Geun suk passed away, they did went to visit that place together. If he remembers correctly Geun suk had a small blue box with him. He even questions him about it but he wouldn’t tell only saying that it’s a secret.

“I have to go…”

“huh? But you don’t have any more class after this?”

“Yes but I got an uh…meeting…I’ll see you later...” said changmin as he quickly gathered his stuff and left as quick as he could

As he exited the cafeteria he called Junsu “forget about confirming the fact with the doctor…I know for a fact that Yunho’s cornea is Geun suk…”

“how?”

“Yunho saw another image and he told me he was digging in a field of sunflowers burying a small blue box…”

“How is that confirmation?”

“Junsu…Geun suk was carrying a small blue box on that day we went to visit the sunflower field and I saw him burying it under the sunflower…”