Chapter 10

Beautiful Eyes

As the weekend came around, Changmin and Yunho got everything ready for their trip to the sunflower field. It should have been a quick trip there, dig up the box and head back home. This was the plan that was thought out and agreed upon between Yunho and changmin. However things didn’t go as planned. First of all they end up with 3 extra people on the trip.

Changmin stood there looking at the people in front of him. One thing why he couldn’t understand was why jaejoong is there, the very same person whom is involved with all the images Yunho is seeing. To make matter even worst, Junsu had asked to tag along and brought none other than Park Yoochun the very same man he have learn to despise. Changmin quickly pulled Yunho to the side to chat.

“Why did you bring him?!” changmin asked referring to Jaejoong leaning against his red car

Yunho only lower his gaze nervously “well…you see…the other day during class he asked me if I’m doing anything this weekend and well…it kind of slip out that I’m heading to the sunflower field with you…”

“Let me guess…he asked to come along and you just agree on it?”

“Well….not exactly…”

*Flash back*

Yunho and jaejoong sat in the lecture room next to each other as they worked on the spreadsheet that the professor had passed out. They were to find a partner and find the answers to the questions based on the chapters that they have covered so far. To have such a smart partner like jaejoong, finding the answer was a breeze. It amazes Yunho how Jaejoong was able to remember where the answer is in each chapters.

“By the way…what are you doing this weekend?” jaejoong asked while looking through the pages

“I’m heading to the sunflower field with changmin…” Yunho spoke before his eyes widen in shock. He just revealed something that he should have kept to himself. Even changmin made it clear not to say anything to jaejoong. Upon the mention of the sunflower field, jaejoong stiffen as he slowly turn his gaze from the book in front of him to Yunho

“sunflower field?”

There was no point in lying about it anymore, thought Yunho “yes…I saw a picture of it that changmin was going to use for his project…it looked very beautiful so I wanted to go and check it out…I didn’t even know such thing existed” he chuckle nervously

Jaejoong didn’t smile nor did he share the laughter, he only turn his gaze back to the book “it’s beautiful there…you…will love it...” he spoke in a soft but sadden tone of voice

Yunho stop smiling as he recalled those images that he saw of jaejoong standing in the field surrounded by sunflower laughing under the bright blue sky. It was so bright and so beautiful that he himself want to witness it himself.

“Do you…like sunflowers jaejoong ah?” Yunho asked

It took jaejoong a few seconds to answer “I don’t like them…”

Yunho lower his gaze wondering if what he saw was false. From the images, it looked like jaejoong loved them.

“But…I don’t hate them either…” jaejoong spoke again giving Yunho a bit of hope

“In that case do you want to come with us?” Yunho found himself asking

Jaejoong only look at Yunho’s excited expression before turning away “no thanks…I already went there before…it’s not a place I want to revisit…”

Yunho don’t know why but something in him is urging him not to give up and to try persuading jaejoong to go with him to the sunflower field. It could be the fact that he wanted so bad to see this beautiful man surrounded by beautiful flowers with that blonde hair of his.

“how about we make a bet” Yunho spoke

“bet?”

“yes…pick the hardest question on this worksheet and I’ll find the answer…if I get the answer correct…you will come with me to the sunflower field…if I get it wrong…I’ll do something for you…deal?”

Jaejoong was hesitant to take the deal. Even though Yunho is slow he isn’t stupid either. But this deal does seem interesting as Jaejoong nodded his head.

“Alright…deal” he grinned with confident that there is no way Yunho will get the answer to the question right especially when he is going to pick the hardest question on this worksheet.

*End of flash back*

“let me guess…You won the bet?” Changmin asked

“yep…” Yunho responded happily trying to hide the fact that he wanted this to happen.

Changmin only sigh “Yunho…these images you saw have to do with jaejoong…are you sure we should have him here with us?”

“I don’t see the problem with it…if that box is meant for him…wouldn’t it make since to give it to him when we find it?”

Once again changmin sigh remembering what kind of person Yunho is “fine…fine…if you want him to come along…then we will take him…however…”

Changmin turn to Junsu “I disapprove of him coming along!!” he snapped as he pointed his finger to Yoochun who stood next to junsu

“Stop being a party pooper” said Junsu

“The party pooper is him! How could you invite him along to this trip after everything he had done in the past…this guy is pure evil…he made us went through hell…especially Jaejoong…”

“You making it sound like I wanted to come here as if I walked here freely…just so you know I have other things to do…important jobs to take care of…I’m a busy man who doesn’t have any time to go on this pointless trip to a field of flowers…the only reason I’m here is because of this guy” said Yoochun as he pointed to Junsu

“You say all that but your secretary say you were just lazing at home…if you aren’t doing anything then you mind as tag along…” said Junsu

“I was not lazing…I was reading documents for my upcoming meeting” glare Yoochun

“Who was it that say I want to start knew…try and make up for the past deeds…who was it that say I should try to become their friend rather than their enemy...”

Jaejoong, changmin and Yunho looked at Yoochun wondering rather he really did say all of that. For changmin and jaejoong it was hard to imagine considering the past.

“I…didn’t say any of that…you are putting words in my mouth!” snap Yoochun as he started to get embarrass

“stop putting up such a front…you are like a evil gangster who have a kind heart…” grin Junsu

“You!...”

“Either way I don’t want him near me or jaejoong for that fact” said changmin

Junsu look at changmin for a bit and could tell he really hates Yoochun. It’s not like he could blame him. In the past when Yoochun came into their group, he wouldn’t’ leave jaejoong alone causing all kind of trouble. Yoochun was 5 years older than them. He was an aspiring college student back then and was about to take on his first task as an employee of his father’s company. From what Yoochun had told him, the first job he was given was to find a talented individual and produce him or her to become one of the top singer. The person Yoochun end up finding was Jaejoong; however it was more than talent that he fell in love with. It even went as bad as kidnapping jaejoong of the street taking him to all kind of places. When Geun suk caught up he was furious and punched Yoochun on the face. The after math was hell, it turn into such a huge fight that the next day Yoochun sue Geun suk and was going to bring him to court. It was jaejoong who had to go and talk to Yoochun and get him to withdraw his assault claims. By doing so Jaejoong was going to sign the contract for Yoochun. However at the end no contract was signed and he even withdraw the claims without requesting for anything in return. Only Junsu knew the truth behind Yoochun's decision to withdraw the claim even though he didn't get what he wanted. It was through this event that Junsu see him in a new light. Since then Yoochun had not gotten close to jaejoong and had stop coming to peruse him. It was 2 weeks later Geun suk passed away. After the funeral everyone split and Yoochun never came around either until the performance they did a few days ago.

However compare to changmin’s anger, Jaejoong seems calmer as if Yoochun being here is no longer a factor for anger.

“Neh Jaejoong…” Yoochun turn to him

“I’m not going to sign anything for you” said jaejoong as he plays with his phone without even looking at yoochun.

“Don’t worry…you made it clear of what you want…Even though I’m not going to give up…I’m not going to force your hand like before…I’ll wait…patiently wait until the day you decided for yourself what you want to do…if you want to stand on a bigger stage…sings as loud as you can so thousands of people can hear your voice…then I’ll be waiting with paper and pen”

“You can wait as long as you want…it’s never going to happen”

“Have anyone ever told you that you are a stubborn man…most people will jump at the chance of being able to become a star…I offered you the best contract with everything you yourself decided including pay…and yet you decline the offer like it’s nothing…”

“Actually…I have been told that by lots of people….”

Yoochun only sigh before turning his gaze away “in the past you were more lively and cheerful…”

Jaejoong stop touching his phone “the day you came in my life was the day that part of me died…”

Junsu and Yoochun didn’t say anything as well as changmin and Yunho.

“jaejoong ah…you…don’t really think that Geun Suk’s death have anything to do with Yoochun do you?” Junsu asked fearing that this might be the truth that Jaejoong needed someone to blame and set his target on Yoochun.

“I don’t blame him…Geun Suk’s death has nothing to do with him…”

Junsu sigh in relief

“however…because of his meddling…I wasn’t able to say what I needed to say…I wasn’t able to spend the last few days with smiles and laughter with him at my side…for that…I will never forgave him…” said jaejoong as he open the door of the car and got in.

Junsu and Yoochun also got into the car and to avoid any other trouble, Junsu sat in the middle between Yoochun and jaejoong while Yunho took the front passenger seat. Changmin on the other hand has yet to get in the car as he sighs. He could already tell this trip will not be easy and peaceful as he had planned it to be. In fact now that he thinks about it, this was almost the same time of the year that they went to the sunflower field. Even the people who went together were the same people except this time there is no Geun suk but instead it’s Yunho and this time Yoochun came along. He can’t help but feel a terrible feeling surfacing from deep inside him making him uneasy.

“Changmin! The car won’t move on its own” Junsu shouted from the window

With another heavy sigh, changmin forced himself into his own car and started the engine before driving down the street. The drive to the sunflower field will take at least 2hrs from where they are. As they made their way there, no one spoke a word to each other. Yoochun continue to touch his phone getting some work done in silence while jaejoong kept his gaze out the window. Junsu who got stuck in the middle kept to himself as he listens to music. Yunho on the other hand felt like he had done something wrong by inviting Jaejoong. If he knew Yoochun was going to be here, he would rather not have jaejoong come. The last thing he wanted is to have another rival in this silly game of love. Changmin on the other hand was getting the headache and this silence was killing him.

“Let’s just listen to some music …” said changmin as he switches on the radio.

The minute the song started to play, it caught Yoochun’s attention “Switch the station!” he snapped

“Why? I like this song” Yunho spoke

Yoochun glared at him causing him to shut his mouth as he turns his attention back to the front

“Wasn’t this the singer your younger brother help produced?” Junsu asked “this singer is quite popular and very famous…a lot of my friend are a huge fan of his”

Yoochun only look away in anger “I could have produced a better singer…if that guy isn’t such a coward”

“My goodness…I never knew you were such a baby…you were so calm and doing everything so calm that at the painful expression of others didn’t even fazed you one bit…I thought for sure you were just a emotionless stuck up rich guy who only think about himself…and yet here you are grumbling like a little kid” grin jaejoong

Yoochun kept his eyes on his phone as he went through his schedules “if you had signed the contract…both of us will be living our dreams by now…”

“I have been wondering this…just who are you?” Yunho asked Yoochun

“oh right…you two have never been properly introduced…” said Junsu with a smile “this here is park Yoochun…his is the heir to SM entertainment…”

“Sm entertainment?” upon realizing how big the company is his eyes widen “SM?! That top company that produces lots of top hallyu stars?!”

“The one and only…” smile Junsu

“Changmin ah! Do you know this?”

“Yes Yunho….I know...”

“To think we have such an important person in the car with us…”

“he is not important…” said changmin with a hint of irritation

“even though he is the heir…it has yet to be decided rather he will inherit it or not…it could even go to his little brother…he still have to prove himself…in other words…he is just another employer who works for his father without any high or important enough status…it’s because he can’t find anyone else to help prove his worth, he set his eyes on jaejoong….”

Yoochun didn’t say a word as neither did anyone else. Yunho could feel the tension that is rising within the car. He can’t help but wonder what happen between the 4 of them. What could have happened that jaejoong won’t forgive…changmin can’t let go of his anger and only Junsu is okay with Yoochun? Even though he know very well that the problem starts with Yoochun and that he must have done something very terrible but Yunho is curious as to what. He wants to question them but base on the tension alone, he felt like he shouldn’t bring up the past.

After a gruesome 2 hr. of silent drive filled with awkwardness and tension, they finally arrived at the sun flower field. The place was as busy as the last time they were here. Everyone got out of the car and stretched before looking around. Changmin had only wanted to go start looking for the blue box, dig it up and then hop back into the car. Junsu however have other plans as he wanted to have a bit of fun before heading home. Changmin tried to explain it to him that with jaejoong here it’s too risky. Junsu also explain that heading straight to dig up a blue box is also risky. They continue to discuss what the best course of action is while Yunho wait by the car with jaejoong who has yet to get out. Yoochun wasn’t far from them either as he got a call and stepped aside to answer.

“how are you feeling?” Yunho asked fearing that the drive might have tired him out

“I’m fine…” jaejoong responded

“Sorry…for dragging you here” Yunho apologize feeling like he had done jaejoong wrong

“why are you apologizing….you won the deal fair and square…to think that the one question I picked happens to be the only question you know the answer to…” grin jaejoong

“I guess you are meant to come here with me” Yunho smiled

Jaejoong turn his gaze from Yunho to the gate that leads to the field of flowers “I guess there are certain things that you can’t avoid no matter how much you want to avoid it…”

Yunho can since a hint of bitter and sorrow in those words.

“I told you before that I came here once…” jaejoong finally spoke again

Yunho remember the images he saw of jaejoong and smiled “yes…”

“I came here with my closest friends….it was right after we successfully performed our first gig in front of hundreds of people…it was such a huge success that the club we performed at requested for us to return and even offer a deal to continue singing there as much as we want…to celebrate we went out for a drink…everyone got so wasted that Geun suk started talking about the sun flower fields…without any hesitation we got up early the next day and headed there. It was a bright and beautiful day full of laughter and excitement. Even hang over changmin was having a blast….”

“The reason you don’t want to come here was because you don’t want to remember…?”

Jaejoong shook his head and turn his gaze toward the window where he could see some of the flowers not too far away “I don’t mind the memories…It’s the fact that I am coming back here without the person I love standing at my side smiling at me is painful…”

Yunho felt his heart become heavy as his chest tighten

“We were supposed to come back here together…it was a promise he made…but at the end it became the first promise he had ever broken…”

Yunho stood there next to the open passenger window as jaejoong sat there gazing out the window toward the horizon. A gentle breeze blew pass causing their hair to sway back and forth. Even though it’s a hot day, the wind was enough to cool them.

“even though he isn’t here…I’m here…changmin is here…Junsu is here…even that yoochun guy is here…If you don’t have a problem with it….I’ll stand where he use to stand not as a replacement but as a support…as a friend…we will make him regret breaking that promise …” smile Yunho

Jaejoong look at Yunho and can’t help but see Geun Suk in him. Even the warm light reflecting off of Yunho’s eyes were the same light jaejoong use to see from Geun Suk’s eyes. His lip curved into a smile

“You are a strange person Yunho…but a very kind person…even after hearing that I love another man…you didn’t feel disgusted or distance from me…in fact you continue to help me…give me words of encouragement…why do so much for someone you barely knew?”

Yunho paused as he remembered all those images he had saw. The more he sees them the more he got to know jaejoong without even knowing him in person. It’s not like he could say that the reason is because he fell in love with jaejoong the first time he saw that image of the beautiful blonde hair man.

“barely knew?…we have seen each other…have a class together…talk…study and do homework together…we even drink until we are drunk together…I think we know each other pretty well if you ask me…” he smiled “we aren’t stranger jaejoong ah…we are friends now remember…”

Jaejoong return the soft smile as the other three started to walk back toward them.

“Okay…we have decided that Yunho and changmin will head out to the sunflower fields first to find a good resting spot to relax. The three of us will go buy some snacks and drinks at the food stands…we will first put something into our stomach after such a long drive before going on a few hour long explorations…” said Junsu

“Why don’t we just go together” Yunho asked not wanting to separate from jaejoong

Junsu only glanced at changmin and gesture lightly for him to act. Changmin sigh before walking over to Yunho “let’s go…no complaints...I’m tire of arguing with Junsu”

Yunho wanted to protest but he didn’t want to make a scene like a little kid. He looks at jaejoong once before fully turning around and walking with changmin first into the sunflower field.

“why can’t we all just go buy the stuff together?” Yunho asked

“You can blame yourself for that…if you didn’t bring jaejoong along we wouldn’t have this problem…”

Yunho lower his gaze feeling the guilt “sorry…”

“Yunho…listen to me carefully…these images you are seeing are connected to jaejoong…you will need to be more careful of what you say around him…don’t mention anything from what you see which you weren’t there to see…otherwise Jaejoong will think you are a stalker who have been stalking him all these time to learn about those things…”

“I know…it’s just…when I brought up the sunflower field…he looked sad…I thought bringing him here will make him smile again like he did before the last time he came here...”

“ohh…now I see…” grin changmin

“What?”

“You were jealous that you weren’t there with jaejoong…there to see him smile…so you wanted to experience that scene for yourself…you are trying to recreate a memory by placing you there”

Yunho’s face flushed red “was…it that easy to tell?”

“you are an open book Yunho…”

Changmin expression changed to worry fearing that maybe these images might be having some kind of effect on Yunho. The last thing changmin want is for his best friend to get caught up in a past that doesn’t belong to him by trying to re-create those memories as his own.

“Do you remember where the box is buried?” changmin asked

“box? I thought we were looking for a place to relax and wait for the others…”

Changmin sigh “you…are too slow my friend…that was only an excuse to give you and I some time to find the box, dig it up before they come back…”

Yunho’s lip curved into a big ‘O’ Yunho stopped walking as he started to recall those images “the sunflower was tall…probably taller than me by an inch or two…I remember bright blue sky and a white fence….”

Changmin look around and get this feeling like it’s not going to be easy. For one thing as far as his eyes could see there is nothing but sunflowers and multiple white fences everywhere.

Meanwhile, the trio walked down a pathway not too far from the sunflower field where all kind of shops are station. Junsu was having a blast dragging Yoochun all over the place. Rather than buying what they needed to buy, junsu was doing his little own exploring going from one shop to another while eating a bit of this and that.

Jaejoong was getting tire walking around as he paused to catch his breath. Just then a little kid ends up running into him from behind nearly causing him to stumble forward. He turns around and sees the little girl sitting on the ground.

“Are you okay?” he asked her before helping her to her feet

She only nodded her head. Jaejoong could see a few sunflower petals on her head as he smiled before helping remove it. She thanked him before running off to catch up to her family. Jaejoong turn his gaze to the petals in his hand as it reminded him of that wonder day.

*Flash back*

“Where exactly are we going? The sunflowers are back that way” said Jaejoong as he found himself sneaking through a restricted area that is only meant for employees.

“shhhh” was the only response he got from Geun Suk as they hide behind a truck from the workers “those are only for show…the bigger and more beautiful one is hidden this way…I heard it will be part of the exhibit but not for another 3 months…”

Jaejoong raised his eye brow at him wondering where he got this information.

“Come on…let’s go” Geun Suk whispered.

Without any hesitation, he followed Geun suk through a tunnel where it is restricted. They made sure they weren’t seen as they make it through the tunnel. Halfway there they could see a light at the end. When they got there jaejoong’s eyes widen in complete shock. The sunflowers they saw earlier were beautiful but these were more beautiful. These sunflowers are taller than the others.

“See what I told ya” grin Geun suk

“How…how do you even know about this?” Jaejoong asked

Geun Suk only places a finger upon his lip “it’s a secret…”

They heard footsteps coming their way as they look at each other. Geun suk and jaejoong had on an excited expression before they dashed through the large and tall sunflowers like kids playing a game of tag. As jaejoong made his way through the flowers he finally reached the end only to be amaze at the scenery in front of him. Where he is standing is a hilltop that leads down to even more flowers. It was a vast sea of yellow glowing under the bright warm sun. There wasn’t another soul out there making him feel like he had just entered a different world. Even the gentle cool breeze dancing around him was nice and relaxing. He started to descend down the hill toward the bottom. He stood there and continues to be memorized as he reached over and picked two of the smaller sunflowers. Suddenly he heard rustling noise from behind him.

“Jaejoong ah! Where are you?” came Geun suk’s voice

“I’m over here” he shouted in response

In a few seconds Geun suk appear at the top of the hill that he was standing on. Jaejoong couldn’t help but smile with happiness that he was able to see something so beautiful. Geun suk came down toward him

“Why did you pick those?” Geun suk asked as he noticed the two flowers

“I wanted them for memories of course…”

Geun suk reached over to jaejoong and picked a petal from his head “you don’t need something like that to keep as memory…you are only killing it…instead…something like this is more than enough…” he show jaejoong the bright yellow petal of the sunflower that got stuck on his hair

“now you make me feel like I have done something terrible…” pouted jaejoong

Geun suk chuckled “but knowing you…this little petal isn’t enough…so you mind as well take those two flowers with you…you did murder them after all…”

“Yah…I did not murder them…”

“You decapitated them from their body…see” Geun suk pointed to the two empty and long stems.

“Give me your hand…” jaejoong asked

“Why?”

“Just do it…”

Geun suk obey as he give jaejoong his hand, with a wide grin, jaejoong forced Geun Suk’s hand around a flower and snap the head from the stem. Before Geun suk knew it, he is now holding onto a flower that he snapped

“Now you are my accomplice…if I go down…you go down with me” smile jaejoong brightly

“I guess I am…there is only one thing left to do” grin Geun suk

“What?”

“We must hide the evidence...”

“How?”

Geun suk’s lip curved into a wide smile “we must blend them with your blonde hair…”

Geun Suk ends up chasing jaejoong around trying to place all the sunflower petals onto his head as they laugh together.

*End of flash back*

Yunho and changmin stood in the middle of a pathway surrounded by sunflowers as they reviewed the map. To Yunho’s amazement this place is actually bigger than it looks. However no matter where they look, it wasn’t the right spot. They can’t figure out which location this white fence is at or which part of this field was it built on.

“Isn’t there anything else you can remember to help us out?” Changmin asked

Changmin wishes he could remember as well but after a year he couldn’t remember where he had seen Geun suk buried the box. No matter where he looks, they all looked the same to him. All he remembers is a field surrounded by thousands of sunflowers. He could recall that the group got split up. They had gone there together but half way through the exploration Geun Suk and jaejoong had disappeared. They didn’t bother going searching for them but instead spent the time having fun. It wasn’t until later in the day when the sun had started to set did they came across the missing leader and the singer. They were walking through a pathway surrounded by tall sunflowers and were heading home. Changmin who was behind the others notice Geun Suk heading off on his own entering into the batches of sunflowers and away from the path that they were supposed to stay on. Curious as to what the lead guitarist is doing, he follows only to see Geun Suk digging and putting a blue box into the hole.

“Sorry there isn’t anything else other then what I have told you….”

Changmin sigh “now what are we going to do…”

Just then his phone started to ring; changmin took it out and answer it

“Hello…”

“Is Jaejoong with you?” came junsu’s voice

“No…jaejoong isn’t here…He went with you guys remember…”

Junsu paused a bit before speaking “Well…jaejoong have disappeared…”

“What do you mean he disappear?!” changmin end up shouting

Upon this Yunho took off running before changmin could say anything. Yunho searched all over the place for jaejoong but could find him anywhere. He took out his cell phone and was going to call him but then he realizes that even though they speak of friendship, he has yet to ask for jaejoong’s number. Even though Jaejoong is an adult…even though jaejoong will most likely be okay, he can’t help but worry. He run around the place in a panic asking the staff there as well as other people to see if they have seen jaejoong but sadly no one had seen him.

“Just where did he go?” Yunho wondered

He stopped for a bit to catch his breath and only took one step forwarded when his vision blurred. The same pain he had felt came back causing him to groan painfully. He had to lean against one of the fence to support himself. He had them shut tightly as the pain traveled from his eyes to his head causing his body to tremble. When he opens his eyes again images started to flash. He sees a tunnel through a large brick wall.

It looked as if he is walking into the tunnel where another field of sunflowers is located. The scenes he previously saw came back as he found himself walking through tall sunflowers. The image of the bright blue sky came back and when he looks down he saw jaejoong with his bright blonde hair smiling at him.

“Are you okay mister?” one of the people there asked upon seeing his painful expression

Yunho couldn’t respond as his eyes started to turn red. The image of a pair of hand digging in the cool dirt appears as a blue box is placed into the hole. The hand started to cover the box with the dirt and once it has been buried the scene changed. It looks like he stood up after burying the box and turn around. Yunho was able to make out a brown bench across from where he was standing. He could even make out the grey to dark grey stone pathway on the ground and then the image of a sign directing him to an exit. As quick as the pain came, it faded. He was able to regain his composer as his vision return to normal.

“Mister…do you need help?” a woman asked with a concern look on her face

Yunho didn’t even respond as he dashed back the way he came from because he had passed a tunnel that looked like the one in the image he saw. On his way there he called Changmin and informed him about the new clues that he just saw hoping changmin could find the blue box while Yunho go to find jaejoong.

“Alright…I understand…let us know when you find him” said changmin who has regrouped with junsu and yoochun

“Yea I will…”

With that Yunho hangs up as well as changmin

“So…what do we do?” Junsu asked

“Prepare for some digging…” smile changmin

After finding the spot Yunho had directed them to, changmin was amaze at how accurate the information was. The bench Yunho describe is the same as well as the exit sign behind them. Now that he is standing here, the scene is familiar as he stepped into the batches of sunflowers in front of him. He bends down and started to dig while Junsu and a confuse Yoochun keep watch. After digging for a bit, he finally came across a old worn out blue box. He reached for it and picks it up before dusting the other dirt off of it. He turn it from side to side, top to bottom and don't really seen anything important about it.

"They coming!" snap junsu who saw a staff walking down the path toward them. In a panic changmin tried to stuff the box into his sweater pocket but it slip out and hit the ground. To his suprise the lock became undone as the box opened. What was buried inside came out and rolled to a stop as changmin's eyes widen in shock.