Chapter 6

Beautiful Eyes

Only a few hours left before the big night begins as everyone is busy preparing. There will be a total of 3 separate bands playing who have all come together to honor this night. It was an event that many are excited for because it is the first time since a year ago that Junsu and his band take the stage. Even without the admired singer, people will still come and support the performance because the person who passed has somehow touched all their hearts when he was alive. Junsu and his bandmates were getting their instrument ready making sure the sound it is producing is the sound they want. If it isn’t, they will tweak it until it sounded right. Junsu looked at his watch and notice the start of the show is near. It makes him nervous as he couldn’t sit still and continue to pace back and forth. It’s been a while since he stood on the stage and just thinking about it put butterflies in his stomach

“Just calm down Junsu…everything will be alright…everything will go as planned” one of the bandmate spoke to hopefully calm him

“I know…I know…I’m not worry about the performance nor am I worried about the place not being full…there is…something else I am worry about”

“What is it?” another bandmate asked

Junsu paused and didn’t answer because even his bandmates isn’t aware of the plan he is about to put into action with changmin’s help. Rather it worked or not is unclear because it’s hard to really predict Jaejoong’s movement. If seeing the band in trouble and jaejoong comes to help then the plan is a success but if jaejoong didn’t come to help them then they would end up ruining the performance for nothing. He begins to doubt his plan wondering rather he should go through with it or abandon it and just perform without jaejoong. Even though Junsu had wanted to respect his decision of not performing, deep inside him he knows that he can’t give up. Jaejoong may have said that the sparks is no longer there but he knows it’s still there; jaejoong is just refusing to see it, to feel it.

“Junsu…we are ready” one of the bandmates spoke as junsu turn to face his friends

“Alright…” he took a deep breath and smiled “let’s…give it everything we got”

In the meantime jaejoong is still coop up in his room sitting on his bed with his knee pulled high as he hugged it tightly like a child. He has the curtain drawn to prevent any sun light from entering as shadows filled the room. With his head hang low and his eyes closes, his mind wondered to the past, a time where he was his happiest, a time where everything seems right. He couldn’t forget the smiles that eased his mind, the hand that guided him and the voice that encouraged him to face his fear. Jaejoong wanted to badly forget it all but these memories wouldn’t leave him alone keeping him stuck where he is turning him into a guilty person who believed that it should have been him. Even the last fight he had continues to replay over and over in his head. If he hadn’t gotten into that fight, if he had just done what that person wanted him to do then maybe, just maybe that person would still be alive. He turns his gaze to the calendar where that one particular date is circled in red marker. To think that today makes 1 year of his death, a year since he has been gone, since jaejoong was left alone with nothing but guilt.

“Jaejoong…just how long do you plan to stay in your room?” came the voice of his older sister as she lightly knocked on the door

Jaejoong didn’t respond

“I hear you got into an argument with dad and he hit you…I hope you are okay” she spoke of worry “I know…being a lawyer isn’t something you want…but…it’s very important to dad…if possible…I hope you will not disappoint him any more…don’t make him angry…instead…just do this one thing for him okay?…”

With that being said she left as jaejoong released his knee and lean his head back against the wall staring at the ceiling. He can’t help but think that everyone only cares about what they wanted him to do rather then what he wanted to do. But then again, he isn’t sure himself what it is that he wanted. Or is it that he does know but is too much of a coward to step forward. Just then his phone started to flash as the sound of music echoed in the room. He slightly turns his head and recognized the caller ID but base on the expression on his face, it was someone he didn’t want to hear from.

Yunho and Changmin arrived at the venue where the performance is about to begin. To their amazement there were more people than they expected to turn out for this special event. Even the parking lot outside was almost filled when they pulled their car to a stop. Yunho stepped out of the car as well as changmin who quickly made a phone call to his friends.

“They are waiting for us by the front door” said changmin as he grabs a rather large bag from the back seat.

They both walked through the parking lot with a few other people who looked very excited. Yunho can’t help but look around and see all the happy expression from the people around him.

“I wonder if he will really be coming back to sing?” one of the girls asked her friends as they walked passed Yunho

“I hope so…that’s the only reason why I bought these tickets…” her friend responded “it’s been a year since he left the music scene…its will very awesome to see him make a comeback”

These two girls were not the only whispering of such words but others were talking about a particular singer that they are expecting to see. It got Yunho curious as to what kind of person this singer is or how good he is to draw out such a crowd.

“Is Junsu and his band going to play the entire time?” Yunho asked

“of course not…there will be 3 other bands…it’s a joint events”

“I see…how come your band didn’t participate?”

“We aren’t really a band…we just play for fun…to release stress…we don’t plan to really do any live performance…”

“But you should…you are very good with the drum…you did told me before that you use to play for a band and do live performance back in high school right? Why did you stop?”

Changmin didn’t answer as he remembered back then when he use to play with Jaejoong and Junsu on the stage. It wasn’t like he was the main drummer for the band. At that time he was still a newbie and still learning. But it’s not like he never performance live…he was given special privilege to perform on 4 or 5 occasion. During that time was probably the best time of his life. Everyone treated him nicely. Even though he just started to get to know the bandmates, they didn’t treat him any different but welcome him into their group. Being with Junsu, jaejoong and the friend who passed was the greatest moments of his life that he will never forget. The world to them back then was full of nothing but sparkles, smiles, laughter and beautiful ray of lights.

“Changmin….Yunho!” a friend of theirs call out to them when they reached the door.

A few others also gathered as they started to talk about how excited they are and how this venue was going to be packed. Everyone got in line to give out their tickets. Yunho took out his but then someone ramped right into his left shoulder causing him to drop his ticket. The guy and his girlfriend apologized before continuing on their way. Yunho bends down and was about to pick up the ticket from the floor when someone wearing a very expensive brown dress shoe stepped on it. The guy looked down at Yunho as Yunho lifted his gaze toward him. From the way the guy dressed, he must be rich considering that everything on him is brand name.

“sorry…you…stepped on my ticket” Yunho spoke

The guy only glanced at Yunho before looking down to see the ticket under his feet. Without as much as a apologize, the guy only continued on walk through the door after giving the ticket to the girl at the door.

“That guy is so rude…he could at least apologize….this is why I hate stuck up rich guys…they always think they are above everyone…” one of Yunho’s friend spoke with hate

“Its fine…don’t worry about it” Yunho smiled

Changmin on the other hand kept his eyes upon the guy who passed them. The expression on his face was enough to say that he recognized that guy. When they made it inside, the place is as packed as they expected it to be. People were chatting, getting to know each other and some were dancing to the loud music that is ringing through the air. It looked like any regular club in Yunho’s view although it isn’t as big. A few of his friends decided that before the show starts, they are going to mingle. Changmin and Yunho on the other hand decided to sit by the bar and just drink while waiting.

“You don’t have to stick with me…go and have fun” said Yunho feeling like he is preventing changmin from going to enjoy himself

“It’s okay…I’m perfectly fine here…I’m not here to mess around…I’m here for the performance beside…I don’t want to leave you alone” he smiled.

Just then he spotted Junsu toward the back of the stage. Junsu gestured for him to go to him as changmin excuse himself and left leaving Yunho alone at the bar.

“He says that but does the opposite…that is so like changmin” grin Yunho as he took a drink from his beer.

“Is anyone sitting there?” a female voice came from behind Yunho as he turn around and spotted a very beautiful young lady standing there with her long brown wavy hair.

“No…there isn’t anyone sitting there” Yunho reply with a smile

She took a seat next to Yunho and ordered a drink “it’s very pack huh? There is barely any room to move around”

“Yea…” was his only response

“Are you here by yourself?” she asked

Yunho knew where this is going, even though she seem like a nice girl and is very beautiful, he isn’t in the mood to hook up with her. In fact, he would very much prefer the company of Jaejoong whom he has not seen yet.

“I’m here with my friends” Yunho reply

“If so why are you sitting here by yourself like a lonely man…you are too handsome to be drinking alone…”

“Thanks for the compliment but they are having their fun…I didn’t want to interrupt them...beside...I'm waiting for another friend who isn't here yet”

“Don’t you want to have fun too before the show starts?”

“I’m good…I’m not feeling that well so I’m just going to sit here and relax”

“Are you sick?” she asked before reaching out to touch Yunho’s forehead as he quickly back away. His reaction to her touch surprised her

“S-sorry…I’m fine…” Yunho smile nervously wondering how he is going to get rid of her

Once her drinks arrived, she thanked the bartender before handing a shot to Yunho.

“My treat…”

“Ah…uh…t-thanks…But I’m good with just this”

The girl only grinned at Yunho “really? You going to embarrass a girl in front of everyone by rejecting her drink…it’s just one shot…”

Yunho look around and could see a few guys nearby glancing over to him and her. With a heavy sigh he accepted her drink with a smile before taking a shot with her. He could feel the sting slide down from the back of his throat down to his stomach. He never liked this feeling which is why he pretty much prefers drinking beer.

“I wonder if that guy will really show up to sing” she spoke

“Who?” Yunho asked as he turns to the bartender requesting for some water to wash out the taste of liquid

She only turns to face him as if to give him a surprise look “you…don’t know who everyone is here to see?”

“I came here with my friend…he only told me that a friend of his will be performing and also there will be 3 bands…to be honest I'm not familiar with any of these bands that will be performing..”

Her lips curved into a smile “Then you my friend is in it for a big treat…if that guy takes the stage, the whole place will lose it…his voice alone is enough to captivate you…He was so popular…so beautiful…everyone loved him and I’ll tell you there were some girls who envy his beauty…”

Upon her words, the image of the blonde singer flashed before Yunho’s eyes reminding him of the unique beauty that guy possessed.

“But…last year he disappeared…no one had heard from him again…even I was disappointed…but I heard that because tonight is to honor the death of his close friend…he will be coming to sing once more…”

“why did he disappear for a year…?”

“It's unclear...the rumor stated it's because the death of his friend was so shockening that he completely stop…but there is another rumor that him and the lead guitarist might actually be closer then just friends” she grinned

Yunho looked at her strangely about the words 'More then friend'

"It's just a rumor though...considering how they were so close together...I even heard that they had gotten into a heated argument the night before the lead guitarist passed....it was a love quarrel is what everyone is saying..." she said before taking another shot by herself "The lead singer might have felt like it was his fault...that could be another reason why he just disappear from the music scene....so to have him come back to sing is a big suprise that everyone who knows him will flock here...." the expression on her face changed to one of worry “but if he doesn’t show up…the bandmates will face a nasty and angry crowds demanding for the return of their money…”

Yunho didn’t say anything as he begin to think about this singer. If it was him and his lover died after a heated arguement, even he wouldn't want to sing again. For one thing he won't be given a chance to apologize...to make up...to be forgiven. The chance of putting the fight behind them will be lost. It will be the person who is left behind whom will carry the guilt, the sadness, the anger and the burden of the fight.

"you sure do know a lot of this singer"

the woman only smiled "when you are a die hard fan...you will bound to gather up all kind of information..." she stood up "well…since you aren’t interested in me…I’ll go and find another man…it was nice chatting with you handsome” she winked at Yunho before walking into the crowds swinging her slender body back and forth to the beat of the music. Once she disappears from sight Yunho let out a heavy sign of relief. He turns his gaze to where Changmin had disappeared to and wonders what is taking him so long.

“Is everything ready?” Junsu asked

“Yea…here” changmin handed Junsu a bag that he has been carrying

“Good…” smile Junsu as he took the bag and it to reveal a perfectly intact guitar. It Looked exactly as it did a year ago before it was broken in two. It had the design of a butterfly in the middle of the guitar. This was specially designed and crafted for jaejoong as a present from their friend who have deceased. To think that something this beautiful was broken in two.

Changmin look at the crowd with a worrisome look on his face “is it just me or is there more people than expected”

“Isn’t a full house good?” Junsu asked

“Yes but…if you consider the number of ticket that was produced and sold…it does not match the number of people here…”

Junsu stopped doing what he was doing and turn to look at the crowd. He hates to admit it but changmin is right. The number is much larger than the number of tickets that Junsu and his team printed. Nearby the bar he could see the few people that were causing him trouble earlier. The guy who took his guitar and got punch by jaejoong is also there drinking and smiling. He made eye contact with Junsu and raised his beer at him before drinking it.

“Do you think…they have duplicated our tickets and selling it without our knowledge?” junsu asked

“I’m not sure but they must have spread rumors that Jaejoong is coming back to perform…this is why such a large crowd turns up…”

“In other word…if jaejoong doesn’t show up…we are done for…this event will end in destruction…” said Junsu

Changmin only nodded his head. Junsu look at the bag that Changmin brought over and he became even more nervous “it’s okay…we will just have to wait and pray that jaejoong come back to his sense before our turn to perform…”

“Junsu…your plan might not work…purposely messing up will not get jaejoong onto the stage…what if he doesn’t even come to see the show…how will you get him to come here?”

Junsu clinched his fist tightly “It will work…I know it will…jaejoong will come…he always does…”

Changmin only sigh “alright…just…be careful…”

With that being said Changmin left the back stage and headed back to where all the crowds are. He could see Yunho sitting by the bar looking around. There was no doubt about it; Yunho is most likely searching for jaejoong. He remembered what Yunho had told him earlier and it never left his mind. If jaejoong shows up with his blonde hair and started to sing, most likely Yunho will think the blonde guy he has been seeing is jaejoong. If that is true, then the cornea is most likely that guy and if Jaejoong finds out, how will he react? Even though Changmin wanted this night to go well…wanted for Junsu and his bandmates to perform well…a part of him wished for Jaejoong not to show up fearing that Yunho will lose his sense of reality. But if Jaejoong doesn’t show up, the crowd will become a danger to junsu and his bandmate.

Changmin sigh “things just keep getting more complicated…”

He turns his gaze from Yunho to a few tables down from the bar and spotted the rich guy from earlier with another guy who looked like his personal secretary. To think that even after a year, he still has not given up. For him to come here personally meant that he will do everything he can to get what he wanted. Changmin can’t help but feel hatred toward that guy, he wanted nothing more than to go up to him and punch him in the face for the stunt he pulled a year ago. It was because of him that everything started to fell apart, because of him that everyone broke apart. The world they loved vanished in a blink of an eye. The rich guy turn his head and spotted Changmin not too far away as their eyes locked with each other.

“What’s wrong Mr. Park?” his secretary asked

It was him who broke contact with changmin first before grinning as he drink from his high quality liquor “it’s nothing…nothing at all…”

“Changmin? What’s wrong?” Yunho asked as he placed his hand upon Changmin’s shoulder startling him. To his surprise Yunho had already walked over to him from the bar counter.

“It’s nothing…”

“Are you sure? You were staring at something with a very hatful expression”

Changmin smiled “yea…I’m sure…”

Suddenly the lights started to dim as the music came to a stop. All the chattering and dancing came to a complete halt as all eyes turn toward the stage. A single light flashed at the stage as the MC person walked onto the stage with a bright and excited smile on his face. He spoke a few words and got the crowd going before introducing the first band that will be performing. The crowd cheered loudly as the first band took the stage. They prepare their instrument as their lead singer walked over to the mic. Yunho stood there and watched as the singer spoke a few words to the audience.

“Thank you everyone for coming here tonight to join us to support us…Some of may or may not know but tonight is a very special night…it marks the 1 year anniversary death of a very dear friend….he was someone who was always smiling…always willing to reach out his hand to help a friend in need…it was through him that some of us were given a chance to take a step forward toward our dreams…it is disheartening that god had taken him from us…disheartening that he left this world so soon…however the memories…his words of encouragement….and his bright smiles will forever be with us…it will be carried within each and every one of us until it is our time to go…” He spoke before lifting his gaze toward the ceiling “this song is for you my friend…I hope you can hear and understand our message of love and appreciation…”

The band started to play as the singer started to sing filling the room with heartwarming song of love and friendship. As he sings, the crowd was quiet as they quietly listen feeling it tug at their heart. Even though Yunho isn’t sure who passed and has never met this person before but this song alone filled him with all kind of emotion. He could feel his chest tightening as this feeling of sadness overwhelmed him. Just then his vision started to blur a bit as the familiar sting started to surface. He closes his eyes and shook his head but the pain wouldn’t subside. This was strange considering the fact that he took those medications before coming here. To have this happen twice in one day was rare and unusual. He started to message the corner of his eyes to hopeful ease the pain a bit but that did little.

“What’s wrong?” Changmin asked upon noticing the painful expression on Yunho’s face

“My eyes…its hurts…” mumble Yunho

“Is it…happening again?”

Yunho could only nod his eyes as the pains intensify. In the main time the sound of music ring loudly throughout the air blocking the sound of pain from his lip. He felt his body tremble from the amount of pain traveling through his eyes that when he opens them images flashed before him. It wasn’t the usual one image but multiple images were playing before his eyes as if he is watching a video clip. It was of the blonde beauty standing on the stage, he was singing with a band. He could recognize Junsu playing on the bass guitar, another guy on the electric guitar, one playing the keyboard and then a taller guy playing the drum. They were having so much fun when Yunho notice the suddenly shift of scene from the stage toward the bar. He could see the bartender before his sight landed on the glass behind the bartender and saw the reflection of a young man with neck length hair.

“Yunho…oi Yunho!” Changmin called out to him after noticing Yunho’s complexion started to get pale. He could barely hold his own weight from the amount of pain traveling throughout his body. But nothing is as painful as his eyes. It felted like someone had smeared hot pepper upon them making it sting. As quickly as the pain came, it started to fade as those images disappear from his sight.

“This…this is the place…” Yunho mumbled these words in disbelief

“what did you say?”

After the pain disappears, Yunho regain his composer as he started to look around “This…this is the place…the bar…the bartender…” he turn to the stage “The stage…all of it are the same…”

“what in the world as you talking about?”

Yunho turn to look at changmin “This is the place! This is the stage! This is where that blonde guy was singing!” he shouted in excitement

Changmin can’t help but get this sickening feeling making him uneasy “what…did you see?”

“I see the blonde guy…he was singing on the stage…I see a few other people…I even see Junsu…”

Upon the name of Junsu, Changmin felt even more uneasy “and?”

“I see them performing on the stage and then I see the bartender….behind the bartender is a glass case…I see the reflection of a young man as if he is staring right back at me….he have neck length brown hair….brown eyes…and fair complexation….he is very handsome if you ask me…”

“Yunho…you..”

“if this is the place he was performing then maybe…just maybe he might be here and I can finally put a stop to his pain…” Yunho cut changmin off as he started to look around the place frantically

“Yunho…maybe…we should leave” changmin suggested feeling like if they stay here any longer, something terrible will take place

“Leave? How could I leave? Did you not hear me? this is the place…that is the stage that blonde guy was performing on…he is part of a band Changmin ah….even Junsu was playing with him….I’ll just have to ask him who the blonde guy is and find out his where about…”

“Don’t!” changmin shouted startling Yunho “I mean…we can always ask him tomorrow…he is probably busy preparing for the performance…and…and you just went through a great deal of pain…its best…to go back home and rest…”

The expression on Yunho’s face changed to one of seriousness “how could I go back…” he spoke softly “I have been enduring this pain for a whole year…have been seeing images of this blonde man for a year…if this is the place where I will find him…then I will find him…I can’t let this chance passed me by changmin ah…”

Changmin wanted nothing more than to drag Yunho to the car and leave this place as soon as possible however seeing that expression and the tone of voice Yunho was using, changmin can’t stop him. He only let out a heavy sigh

“Alright…but at least wait until after the event has concluded before you ask Junsu anything…we don’t want to distract him…”

Yunho smiled “alright…”

Changmin only return a nervous smile as Yunho turn his attention from him to the crowds in front of him. Yunho begin looking around from one person to another, spotting anyone with blonde hair. Even though the purpose of him coming here is to see jaejoong, he can’t help but want to find the blonde beautiful man that has hunt his vision.

“I’m going to go look around…” said Yunho

Before changmin could say anything Yunho had already left and disappear into the crowds. Feeling like this has become urgent matter; he took out his phone and dialed a number. It only continues to ring but there was no answer. He cursed before dashing toward the back of the stage passing someone wearing a dark brown sweater with the hood pulled over his head. This person stood there among the crowd listening to the song and watching the performance as strains of blonde hair could be seen poking out from under the hood.

“Junsu!” came changmin’s loud voice as he burst into the back stage room before spotting a startled junsu by the table of drinks.

“you come with me” said changmin as he dragged a confuse Junsu to another room for a little chat.

In the meantime Yunho is walking around the room trying to find the beautiful blonde man that has made his heart race in an unfamiliar rhythm. There were some people whom he thought was the right person but when he looks at them up close, it wasn’t who he was looking for. Most people will call him crazy if he were to tell them that he could feel it, he could feel that this person is here somewhere among these crowd of people. At the thought of finally meeting this person face to face made him anxious, nervous and yet at the same time excited that he could barely keep his heart from racing.

“What should I do when I do find him?” Yunho wondered to himself “would it be creepy of me to just approach him? Should I introduce myself first?”

He started to put together an introduction and try to figure out the best approach to talk to this blonde man he have been wanting to meet.

“Yunho?” came a familiar voice as he turns around and his eyes widen in shock of who it is.

Meanwhile Changmin and Junsu are talking in a small office room behind the stage.

“You want me to what?!” Junsu asked in shock

“I want you to not perform and leave….” Said changmin "if possible can you leave through the back door"

“okay you have lost your mind…” said Junsu as he attempted to leave but Changmin refuse to let him

“Please…” changmin begged “please Junsu…please…” he pleads desperately making Junsu wonder what is going on to lead this man to plead

“Explain to me what is happening first changmin ash…make me understand why I should abandon this event…this performance that I have been practicing for since last year…why I should just disappoint my bandmate and the people who have gather to see us perform…”

Changmin hesitated unsure if he should mention to Junsu about the strange condition Yunho have. Even he hasn’t gathered enough facts to support his thinking but that alone was enough to scare him. If his hunch is correct, he doesn’t want Yunho to know the truth…he doesn’t want Yunho to get any closer to jaejoong then he already have.

"Yunho...want to ask you something that i don't want you to be here to answer...not until i piece everything together first.."

"I don't know what you are talking about"

Junsu and Changmin could hear the stop of the music on the other side of the stage. They could hear the MC talked to the crowd and introduced Junsu and his band.

“I have to go Changmin…I have to perform…this is the reason why I am here…you know what I am trying to do…”

“I do know…” changmin spoke “I do know you have to complete the promise you made to him…but…” image of Yunho flashed before his eyes as he lower his gaze “but…I also have someone I wanted to protect from the truth….He is dear to me…I don’t…want him to go through any more pain…anymore heart ache…”

“you…are talking about this Yunho guy aren’t you…”

Changmin didn't respond as a clear answer to his question.

The MC guy called out Junsu’s name when he didn’t appear on stage with the other bandmates. Junsu turn toward the door and reached for the door knob

“I…have everything planned…went through a lot of trouble for this night…I can’t…have it ruin…I’m sorry…” said Junsu as he exited the room

Changmin let out a frustrated sigh before leaning against one of the table there. He can't help but pray that everything ends without any trouble.

“eun seo…?” Yunho called out his ex’s name with a surprise expression

Base on her expression, she looked as surprise as he is to see each other after a year.

“you…can see now?” she asked nervously

“y-yea…”

“t-that’s good…I’m glade everything went well” she smiled at him

“Thanks….” He looks around “your boyfriend isn’t here?”

She hesitated a bit before gripping the helm of her dress nervously “He…and I broke up….”

This took Yunho by surprise “I…see…if you don’t mind me asking…why did you two broke up?”

“It…was a mistake…I thought…he was the one…he treated me kindly…showered me with affection and love…but at the end…only I was serious about our relationship…I wanted something more…I wanted a future with him but…in his future…he doesn’t see me standing at his side…there were a few things…no… a lot of things that we can’t agree on…being with him…isn’t like being with you Yunho…even though you couldn’t see…I could tell you were sincere…you loved me like I was the only one you will ever love…”

Yunho didn’t say anything as he too lower his expression

“I’m sorry Yunho…for what I did…for hurting you…for abandoning you when you needed me…I can’t tell you how much I regretted it…how much I wished that I can turn back time to those days…take back what I said…take back what I have done…” her voice started to shake as tears threaten the corner of her eyes “I…want to go back to just us…just you and me…”

Yunho stood there quietly trying to figure out the best words to speak.

“I know I did you wrong…but…if you can give me another chance I’ll love you only…I will not repeat my mistake…I won’t let go of your hand again…!” she plead

“It’s not that easy…” Yunho finally spoke feeling like he has been pushed into a corner unsure of what to say or do in this situation. Even though she cheated on him and broke his heart…he could not hate her or despise her.

“Please!...please give me another chance…” she pleaded once more

“Eun Seo….I…”

Just as Yunho lifted his gaze he spotted a young man passed him with bright blonde hair. He can’t shake off this feeling that this was the one; this was the person he was searching for.

“Sorry…I have to go…” said Yunho as he quickly left behind a embarrass Eun Seo.

She watched as he dashed through the crowd as if he is chasing after someone. The expression on his face was one she could not recognize. Even when she was dating him, he had never made that kind of expression before. It could be that during that time he was blind but even so, it was an expression that clearly says he have fallen in love with someone else.

“It’s him…it’s gotta be him…” Yunho continue to say these words in his head as he tried to catch up to the blonde guy that is walking ahead of him.

Changmin stood by the stage as Junsu made his way to his band mates. Upon his appearance, the crowd started to cheer loudly. Just standing here gazing out to the number of people who have gathered made Junsu even more nervous. He tried to see if he could spot Jaejoong within the crowd but could not see him anywhere. He turns his gaze from the cheering crowd to changmin. Junsu remembered the desperate expression on Changmin’s face as he begins to wonder what could be the reason behind it all. Should he have listen to Changmin? Should he have not come onto the stage?

“junsu…” one of the bandmate whispered to him when he didn’t say anything as the crowd waited for some kind of words from the band. Junsu broke his gaze with changmin and stepped up to the mic

“H-Hello everyone…As many of you may already know…I am Kim Junsu…” he spoke nervously

“BOOO!” one of the guys that were picking on Junsu earlier shouted loudly as his friends started to follow after him. Junsu only shot them a deadly glare

“As the other people before me had said…tonight marks the one year anniversary of our lead guitarist who passed last year…ever since then we have disappeared from the music scene…we were busy with our own life…but just for tonight…we have gathered together once again to give a unforgettable performance…to honor our dear friend….”

“Where is the singer?! We want the singer!” one person in the crowd started to shout “bring out the singer!”

A few more people started to follow and before Junsu knew it the crowds were chanting for the singer who may or may not come forwarded. Just seeing the crowds chant made him even more nervous and scare. Even his bandmates were unsure of what to do as they just exchange uncertain looks. If they don’t give the crowd what they want, a riot will break out.

“I’m sorry…but…the lead singer will not be able to sing tonight…” said Junsu

“What?! are you serious?” one angry woman shouted

“We were told that he will be singing tonight that’s why we came?” shouted another

“This is a ripe off…you lied to us!!” shouted a few others

Before Junsu knew it, the crowds were in rage that they have been lied to. The people who knew that jaejoong wasn’t going to be here was calm because they were already expecting this. However, the people who were told that jaejoong will sing were in rage and demanding for a refund. Junsu glared at the group of trouble maker by the bar as they laugh and smile. Even the MC wasn’t sure what to do.

Meanwhile Yunho has lost sight of the blonde man he was following as he desperately looks around but couldn’t find him anywhere. He felt his chest tightening as his heart started to feel heavy.

“Junsu!”

Upon this name, Yunho finally turn his attention toward the stage were someone had threw a cup of beer at Junsu whose clothes is now drenched. He could see Changmin quickly climbed onto the stage to check on a started Junsu. The crowds were getting worst and worst as they started to throw things onto the stage. This wasn’t what Junsu was planning, this wasn’t the outcome junsu wanted and yet when it happens, he isn’t sure how to handle it. His body has become stiff; his mouth has been glue together as not a single word could be uttered. He clenched his guitar tightly as memory of the past flashed before his eyes. When Jaejoong and their deceased friend was still here, they were never subjected to this kind of treatment. Even if there were people who were dissatisfy with their performance, it was Jaejoong and their friend who stood before them and protected the bandmates. It was their smiles who give them courage to keep moving forward. At this point Junsu just wanted to give up and walk off the stage. Changmin could see the trouble expression Junsu as he felt bad for him. Since no one was doing anything, he took matters to his own hand. He walked over to the drummer and took the drum sticks. Even though he had wanted Junsu to leave, even though he had wanted this performance to not happen in fear of Yunho, he just couldn’t stand still and do nothing. Yunho watched as Changmin started to play the drum snapping Junsu out of his thoughts.

*Flash back*

“Do you know what you are to the team Junsu?” a young man asked with a bright smile

“What?”

“You are like this ball of energy that just keep moving and never stop no matter what…”

Junsu only look at him strangely “I can’t tell if you are complimenting me or insulting me?”

The young man chuckled “Each of us have a part in this band that extend beyond the instrument that we have chosen to play…” he spoke as he started to list each bandmate and the part they play “…jaejoong is the voice…and you junsu…you are the ball of energy…the person who keeps this band going…when we are exhausted or tire…or when we no longer have any hope…you bring us to our feet with your energy…with your determination to get through anything…even when we wanted to give up…you didn’t…you keep moving and dragging us along with you…just know that you are an important member of his band…without you…we won’t be able to get anything done…You are the start to everything…the energy that give this band life….that is something you should be proud of…”

*End of flash back*

Junsu clinched his teeth as he hit the string of his guitar. He started to play with as much passion as he could along with changmin. The other members started to play joining in on the beat of the music. They didn’t care about the crowd anymore because the main purpose here is to play it so their friend could hear them. The music was so intense and so loud that the crowd had stopped shouting.

Suddenly foot steps could be heard upon the platform of the stage. To everyone's suprise someone walked onto the stage wearing a dark brown sweater. The hood still covered his head as he approached the mic. Everyone including the band was as still as statue as they watched this person stopped in front of the mic and turn to face the crowd. They heard him took a deep breath through the microphone as it resonated into each and everyone there. Even without seeing his face, everyone felt their heart racing with a feeling of anxious to hear him sing. Junsu turn to look at changmin who only nodded his head as they started to play their instrument

(Song: All the Glitters)

Within seconds the most powerful and most beautiful voice ring through the air as it give the song life and meaning. His voice struck them like lightening making them unable to tear their eyes away or say a word as all the anger disappear. Yunho also stood among the crowds as if he has been hypnotized by this familiar voice. It wasn't until the hood of the dark brown sweater slided off of his head did the whole crowd went crazy.

Yunho on the other hand stood there in complete shock.

“Its jaejoong….” one of the guys there spoke

“It’s really jaejoong…” said an excited girl

Upon the name jaejoong, Yunho stiffen a bit wondering why these people will be saying this name and why this voice sounded so like jaejoong.  He was still trying to register what he heard and what he is seeing. These people are calling this guy jaejoong, the very same name of the person he wanted to be friend with. But this person standing before him has blonde hair that resembles the blonde hair man he has been seeing and has become attracted to. They both have the same voice, the same face…could it be a coincidence that they also have the same name?

“Finally…after a year…he finally emerges out of his hiding place” Grin the Mr. Park with

“Are you really going to continue to pursue him?” his secretary asked

“Can you not hear that? His voice is like a shock wave into our heart…I wouldn’t be Park Yoochun of Sm Entertainment if I were to let this voice slip passes me…He will become mine once and for all…”