Chapter 19

Beautiful Eyes

“Is everything alright?” Hyun Soo asked Jaejoong as they drove down the street.

Jaejoong turn his attention to the window “yea…” was his only response

Hyun Soo could tell something must have happen between his little brother and this guy name Yunho.

“You want to talk about it?” he asked

“Hyung…” spoke jaejoong without even looking at his brother “keep driving and mind your own business…”

He started to think back to the conversation he had with Yunho earlier. Even now it’s still hard to believe that Yunho was one of the recipients. Jaejoong remember talking to Geun suk’s little sister and she did mention how his cornea was donated to another young man. To think that that young man was Jung Yunho. He can’t help but think faith is a very cruel thing; it first took Geun suk away from him only to bring a small part of him back into his life. To make matter worst the man he had started to love happens to have that part of Geun suk embedded in him. What frustrated him the most wasn’t the fact that Yunho have Geun suk’s cornea but the fact that Yunho refused to look at him, refused to say what he wanted to say. Yunho had asked him not to disregard his feeling, not to misunderstand him and to give him an answer. At the end, that person himself wasn’t able to say anything. At the end, the one being rejected wasn’t Yunho but rather it was jaejoong. He isn’t sure rather Yunho was feeling guilty toward Geun suk or was he afraid of rejection that made him acted this way. All jaejoong know is that he love Yunho but now he isn’t sure if Yunho will be able to take a step further in the relationship they have now.

“I should have kicked him before I left” jaejoong mumbled angrily

Yunho on the other hand returned to his apartment after missing the opportunity to stop jaejoong. He sat on the floor and lean his back up against the couch deep in thoughts as he try to figure out what he should do. It’s just that every time jaejoong look at him, he can’t help but think about rather he is looking at him or seeing someone else in him. What he was afraid of didn’t take place, what took place was his own weakness that he couldn’t see. The one who is could not accept was him. Yunho lower his head and let out a heavy sigh before turning his gaze to the little blue box and started to think more of what he truly wants. But it’s hard to make a decision when he is constantly being reminded of his past…reminded of the experience he had with his mother. Even though he acted tough…even though he acted like what happen with her didn’t mean anything, in truth it did traumatized him. To be placed into the same situation again only makes him nervous.

Yunho leans his head back and stare at the ceiling as he recalls the conversation he had with jaejoong just a few minutes ago. From the look of it jaejoong seems to have completely let go of Geun suk. By not accepting the ring, jaejoong have put that part of his life aside. Can it be safe to say that maybe jaejoong also feels that same way as Yunho do towards him? He look at the articles sitting on the table and look at Geun suk’s picture.

“Is it okay? Is it okay for me to love him? To take your place in his heart?” Yunho wondered feeling a little guilt toward Geun suk.

The next day when Yunho went to school, he had hoped to see jaejoong and apologize a second time at his failure to convey his feeling properly rather than causing more confusion. He wanted to tell Jaejoong about that part of his life that is causing him to be scare. Yunho figure right now he doesn’t have anything else to loose. He doesn’t want to continue to cause misunderstanding between them but instead make everything clear. However after spending half the day at school he has yet to come across jaejoong. Even during his break hour for lunch, the beautiful blond man was nowhere to be seen. He figures he will just have to catch him during the last class. But when that class came around, he didn’t see him anywhere. It was as if the table was turn on him as he wondered rather he is avoiding him because of last night. Now he knows how jaejoong feels to be avoided. Even after class started there was no sign of him. Usually he would pay attention in class and taker notes but right now he couldn’t even focus on what the teacher is saying. His hand that held onto the pencil refused to move as nothing is written onto his notebook. Instead he found himself thinking…wondering about jaejoong. What if jaejoong decided not to love him anymore? What if jaejoong decided to give up and move on? What if because of Yunho’s weakness he had allowed someone else to snatch jaejoong away? The more he thinks the more painful it became as he felt his heart aching and his chest tightening.

Not being about to focus on anything, Yunho packed his stuff into his backpack and left in the middle of the lecture. He didn’t care about what the teacher will think or the eyes that was staring at him as he left. There was no point in being there when the reason he goes to it is no longer there. Even his mind was not concentrating making it even harder to sit in that classroom. Yunho found himself walking through the hallway as other students walked pass him. As he walked he no longer hear the chattering of students, the sound of doors opening…it’s as if the world around him has disappear leaving him alone. He can’t help but feel very depress about everything. After such a long time he found love, the one love that he wanted more than anything else and yet he hesitated to go after it. For the first time he regretted agreeing to the corneal Transplant…for the first time he had wished that he remained in the darkness.

Yunho let out a sigh “I’m way too depressing that even I find it disgusting…”

He took out his phone and attempted to text jaejoong but every time he thought he got the text ready he ends up deleting it. He continued this for a few minutes until he just give up on texting. How could he contact jaejoong when he hasn’t even gather his thoughts together. By now jaejoong probably hated him, upset with him. Not once but twice he gives a confusing confession. He sigh once more before putting his phone away and turn the corner only to slam into someone as he nearly lost his balance. Luckily his fast foot work prevented him from having a stumble to the ground as he regains his composer before looking at whom he ran into.

“jaejoong?!” he called out his name in shock

Before Yunho could say anything else, jaejoong grabbed onto him and started dragging him away. They both ran through the hallway, through the courtyard and toward the other end of the campus where there isn’t a lot of students around. Yunho wasn’t sure what is happening but from the look of it, jaejoong is running from someone after running for who knows how long, they both finally came to a stop as Yunho tried to catch his breath. It’s been a long time since he last ran this fast or this hard.

“why? why are you running?” Yunho asked wiping his sweats as he begins to pant.

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he stood up straight and turn around before punching Yunho in the face causing him to stumble to the ground in complete shock.

“I have never come across anyone as complicated as you!” he snapped with irritation

Yunho only sat there in shock as he felt the throbbing pain on his cheek

“You told me you will tell me the truth and give me a proper confession but at the end you held back…you didn’t say anything…it’s like you were more shock then I am…you are so frustrating Yunho…I couldn’t sleep at all because all I can think about is how much I want to beat you up for rattling me up this much…you are confusing both my mind and my heart that it’s so irritating!” snap jaejoong

Yunho unconsciously lower his gaze not wanting jaejoong to see his eyes as he kept his mouth closed unsure of what to say or do. This action from him only pisst jaejoong off even more as he reached down and grab Yunho by the collar of his shirt and forced Yunho to look at him

“Stop looking down! Stop closing your eyes! Look directly at me yunho!!” jaejoong snapped as he didn’t care for the whispers and stares from the other students

Upon his loud voice Yunho finally look directly at jaejoong and noticed the frustration, the anger and pain reflected from those brown eyes.

“I…I….” he wanted to apologize but the words weren’t coming out

Feeling like jaejoong have had enough he let go of Yunho and took a step back to give them space as they both stood there in silence.

“I…won’t be coming to school anymore” jaejoong spoke surprising Yunho

“Why? What do you mean by that?”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he lower his gaze “My father is planning to move me to France even against my own will…”

Yunho immediately stood up in shock “He can’t do that! He can’t just force you out of the country”

“you don’t know my father…he can do whatever he want…”

“but…can’t you just tell him you won’t go?”

Jaejoong grinned bitterly “do you really think a simple no will work for him? my father does whatever he wants…he doesn’t care for others…”

“But why France? Why so far away?”

“My brother lives there…I’ll be living there with him”

Upon the mention of jaejoong’s brother Yunho got this sickening feeling deep inside him. His gut feeling is telling him that no matter what he can’t let jaejoong go to such a faraway place to live with his brother.

“You can’t go jaejoong ah! You just can’t go!”

Jaejoong only sigh before shaking his head lightly “I can’t do anything this time Yunho…who know…maybe moving somewhere further away will be good for me…”

Yunho’s eyes widen in shock “are you…really saying this? Do you…actually want to go?”

“I don’t know what I want anymore…but I do know that there isn’t anything else here for me…”

“what about your music?! What about Junsu?! What about changmin and what about me?!”

“you?” Jaejoong smile bitterly “even you don’t know what you want Yunho…you aren’t sure what it is that you want between me and you…”

Yunho paused as jaejoong do have a point.

“Don’t worry…I won’t abandon my passion for music…I will continue to pursue it rather it’s a major in college or a hobby…”

Yunho was going to say something else when jaejoong’s cell phone started to ring. He looked hesitant to answer as he only shut off his phone and turn to face him.

“I have to go Yunho…” He smiled “thank you…for everything…thank you for loving me…”

With that being said jaejoong turn around and walked away. Even this time around, Yunho wasn’t able to stop him, his body wouldn’t move. He was still in too much shock to do or say anything. He felt his heart racing so fast as he clinched his fist tightly. With all his might he finally moved his body as he ran toward jaejoong. Grabbed him by the hand and dragged him away.

“Yunho?! what…what are you doing?!” Jaejoong shouted in shock

Yunho on the other hand didn’t say anything. Even he wasn’t sure what he is doing but one thing is for sure, he has to prevent jaejoong from leaving no matter what.

“Let go yunho! Let go of me!”

Once again Yunho didn’t respond as Jaejoong felt his body heating up. He clinched his teeth in anger before forcefully yanking his hand away. Yunho however wasn’t going to just let this go as he wrapped his arm around jaejoong and carried him upon his shoulder.

“Y-Yunho!! what are you doing?! Let me down!” jaejoong shouted in shock

Yunho of course didn’t do say anything as he carried the struggling jaejoong through campus as people started to stare at them. He took out his cell phone and called changmin

“Are you at your apartment?”

“I just got here why? What’s up?”

“I’m coming by right now” said Yunho as he hangs up

Changmin was hoping to get some rest and finish some homework before Yunho called. He was only expecting Yunho to show up but he was surprise to see an irritated and pisst off jaejoong next to Yunho.

“What…happen?” he asked

Yunho pulled an unwilling jaejoong into the apartment as changmin wonder rather he will end up being forced into something troublesome.

“Let jaejoong stay here today” said Yunho

Both changmin and Jaejoong turn to him “What?!”

“it’s important changmin” said Yunho with a serious look on his face

“yah! what do you think you are doing?” jaejoong asked

“I’m not sure what I am doing”

“huh?”

“I do know that it’s not right for you to go back home…go back to that place…”

This only made jaejoong more angry as he had enough “I’m going home”

He took a few steps before changmin stepped in and blocked his path even though he isn’t sure what is going on.

“Move changmin” jaejoong glared

“I’m not sure what happen between you two but…let’s all just sit and talk about it…” he smiles nervously

“There is nothing to talk about…”

Changmin look at Jaejoong and then to Yunho “I think there is something the both of you need to talk about…” he grabbed his car keys “I have somewhere else to go…you both can stay here and talk it out…”

He looks at Yunho before turning and exited the apartment. Jaejoong attempted to leave but Yunho grabbed onto him before forcing him to sit down.

“Please jaejoong ah…just…listen to me…to what I am about to tell you…”

“What? There is more to what you told me last night? Are you going to avoid me after telling me this?” jaejoong asked

Yunho sigh as he sat down on the coffee table “I’m…very sorry about last night…it didn’t go as I planned…”

“yea…no …”

Yunho lifted his gaze to meet jaejoong “you…aren’t bothered at all?”

“Bothered by what?”

“By the fact that I have Geun suk’s cornea? By the fact that when you look at me you are reminded of him?”

Now it’s jaejoong’s turn to sigh “Yunho…the only one overthinking this is you…I couldn’t care less if you received his heart…as long as a part of him give you a second chance at something then I am happy…”

“But you loved him?”

“exactly…I loved him…as in past tense…but regardless if I love him or not I am not going to shut you out for receiving something of him…I’m not that cruel of a person Yunho…”

Yunho paused as his lip curved into a smile as if the burden he was carrying upon his shoulder earlier has been lifted.

“Yea…you are right…I am over thinking it…” he paused a bit before speaking “I told you a bit about what I went through with my mother…what I didn’t tell you is that….the reason I went blind…the reason I was put in that situation is because of my mother…”

This took jaejoong by surprise as he closely listens to Yunho

“My mother couldn’t handle the fact that my eyes resemble my father…she couldn’t accept me and continue to reject me…losing my father drove her mad…at the end…she made the decision to end everything….while I slept she poured chemical fluid into my eyes…and then” Yunho paused finding it hard to continue but he know he have to say it…he have to tell jaejoong “…she hanged herself in her bedroom so I couldn’t see her body…”

This took jaejoong by surprise as he became speechless for words. The anger and frustration he felted earlier quickly disappeared.

“I was afraid…afraid that you will react the same way…I couldn’t help but worry…be scare that what if you aren’t looking at me but is seeing someome else in my place…even though you made it clear that you are already over Geun suk…I still couldn’t stop myself from thinking that way…but at the end…the one doing the rejection wasn’t you...you were kind…understanding…you didn’t yell at me…you didn’t push me away…you were trying to understand my situation and was even willing to accept everything about me…and yet…the one who was doing the rejection…was me…” Yunho smile bitterly “I thought I could accept the fact that my Cornea was from a rival in love…I couldn’t accept that when I look at you...it wasn’t me who is seeing you but it was him using my body to look at you…” He lower his gaze “I know it’s a stupid thought…I know it was my fault for rattling you up…I know I have cause misunderstanding and confusion…for that I am sorry…I won’t blame you for hating me…”

Jaejoong on the other hand felted like he had learned something new about Yunho almost like he has finally come to understand him more.

“I’ll try to stop this unhealthy way of thinking…I’ll come to accept the fact that I have Geun suk’s cornea…so please jaejoong…don’t leave…don’t go…stay here…” Yunho plead

“Tell me Yunho…what is it that you want? What is it that you desire? What is it that you are truly afraid of?”

Yunho kept his gaze low as he answered those questions “I…love you…I want you…I desire you more than anything I have ever desired before…what I am scare of…is that what you love isn’t me but the cornea I received…I’m afraid that you won’t be able to look at me without being reminded of the person I received these from…I’m scare that no matter what I do…I won’t be able to make you happy…I’m afraid to lose you…”

Just then Yunho felt jaejoong touched his cheek as he lifted his gaze to meet the beautiful blond man before him.

“Your fear is stronger than your desire…if you are afraid to loose me then don’t push me away…don’t doubt me…don’t be scare to love me…” jaejoong smile softly at Yunho

Yunho reached his hand and softly grasped jaejoong’s hand upon his cheek as he slightly turn his head to allow himself to be fully touched by this beautiful man.

“I won’t…I’ll love you no matter what…I’ll just have to make my presence stronger that it will over power the presence of his cornea in my eyes so that all you can think about is me…I’ll make him see the smile…the laughter and the love I was able to make you show that he couldn’t…” Yunho smiled

“Is that your so call proper confession?” Jaejoong grinned

“Only half of it…”

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow upon the word ‘half’. Yunho smiled “this is the other half”

Before jaejoong could say anything Yunho had lean forward and kissed jaejoong upon the lips startling him. After a few seconds Yunho parted way

“Now that…is a proper confession” smile jaejoong

“And your answer?”

Jaejoong leans forward and locked lips a second time as an answer to Yunho’s confession. They both engaged in a passionate kiss. To Yunho this wasn’t enough, he wanted more as much as jaejoong. They continue to kiss as Yunho gently pushed jaejoong further against the couch before slipping his hand under jaejoong’s shirt causing him to flinch.

“Wait…this…this is going to fast…we just finally made our feeling mutual” spoke jaejoong

“I can’t wait…I have wanted you since the first time I saw you smile…I have wanted to touch you like this since those images flashed before my eyes…”

“Images? What do you…”

Before he could finish his sentence Yunho had locked lips once again forcing his tongue inside.

Changmin on the other hand have decided to kill some time at Junsu’s apartment. He wondered rather Yunho and jaejoong was able to make up or did they end up fighting some more. Whatever happen he just hope they don’t end up doing something erted in his nicely clean apartment.

“you look worried” said Junsu

“I am worried…I don’t want them messing up my apartment…what if Yunho pisst jaejoong off even more and he break my stuff”

Junsu only chuckled “that is something to be concern about…Jaejoong did end up breaking his guitar in half after arguing with Geun suk…”

“Not to mention that I got punched once just for stealing his favorite dessert…”

“They will be fine….they love each other right? Yunho will find a way to calm him down…if not he can just pounce on him and pin him to the ground…”

Changmin found himself imagining it as he his face flushed red before he cleared his throat “so…any news from Yoochun about the pendant?”

“I haven’t heard anything from him yet…”

“I bet it won’t be easy either…there are probably thousands of those pendants throughout the world…”

“We only need to care about those here in Seoul…” said Junsu

“That’s true…”

“Yunho…didn’t mention any more of those flash back?” Junsu asked

“I haven’t heard anything else…in fact I was surprise he called me earlier…after what I went through with him I thought he will avoid me forever…” said changmin with a sense of relief that at the end Yunho will still turn to him for help.

“Yunho was only disappointed…he wouldn’t come to hate the one person who was there for him…”

Changmin smiled “yea…”

“You seem really happy?”

“I am…I’m happy to know he doesn’t hate me…I don’t know what I would do if he chooses to avoid me forever and never forgave me…”

“Yunho is a kind person changmin ah…he won’t let something like that ruin your friendship…but you will have to apologize to him properly…”

“yea…I know…”

Meanwhile Yoochun is sitting behind his desk at the office going through the documents in his hand. Ever since Junsu entrusted him with the task of finding the pendant, he has been busy doing all kind of research and making countless phone calls. Even he wasn’t sure why he is working so hard or taking orders from someone else. Usually he never listens to anyone else and only does what he wants given his status and family background. But when it comes to Junsu he can’t seem to say no. Could it be that because he was grateful for all those time that Junsu had helped him that he didn’t feel like he could say no? Whatever the reason was, he was kind of happy to know he could help him.

Just then there is a knock upon the door as his secretary came into the room “here are the files for Jang Geun suk’s accident…everything that was presented for the investigation is here” he placed the file upon Yoochun’s desk

“Thank you…”

The sectary hesitated a bit before asking “why…are you suddenly interested in this case after a year?”

Yoochun didn’t even look at the secretary as he looks over the new documents that were brought to his attention “The killer was never caught…I was hoping to be able to help solve this mystery”

The secretary raised an eye brow at Yoochun “you do know that you are an heir to a well-known entertainment industry not an investigation agency...”

Yoochun stopped doing what he was doing and finally look at the secretary “Don’t you have other things to finish?”

“a-ah y-yes…p-please excuse me…” he said before quickly leaving the office feeling like he has upset Yoochun.

Yoochun only shook his head a bit before turning his attention back to the documents as he carefully read through the things that was found at the crime scene. Back then he didn’t care much because he never liked Geun suk but now that he thinks about it; it’s kind of strange that there isn’t any hard evidence. It’s understandable that there isn’t any key witness due to it being so late in the night but there should be surveillance cameras. He just can’t believe that there is nothing there that could be useful to find the driver. The fact that his case was quickly forgotten is even stranger.

In the meantime Hyun Soo has been searching for jaejoong all over campus. He was supposed to watch jaejoong and not let him out of his room but Jaejoong tricked him. Pretending he needed to use the bathroom, he escaped through the window. Hyun Soo tried calling jaejoong but received no response. Even the GPS he had placed in his phone long ago has stopped working in other word jaejoong had shut his phone off. This was starting to irritate Hyun Soo as he drove recklessly through the street before stopping at Yunho’s apartment. He demanded for the front desk to let him inside saying false things such as being Yunho’s relative who is concern about his wellbeing. He continues to sprout lies about how Yunho was depressed and plan to kill himself. The lady at the front desk gives Hyun Soo the spare keys as he went up to his apartment. Hyun Soo unlocked the door and stepped inside but was disappointed when he didn’t see them inside. The place was empty without a single soul. Rather than leaving, he started to look around the room. He looks at Yunho’s pictures and touched his personal stuff before entering the bedroom. Hyun Soo couldn’t believe that someone actually able to live in such a small cramped space. He wondered toward the nightstand and spotted a family picture of Yunho when he was younger with his deceased mother and father. After finding nothing in the bedroom he walked back to the living room before spotting the little blue box. Curious as to what it is, he picked it up and opens it to see a silver ring. He could see the engraving as the expression on his face changed to pure anger. Thinking that Yunho had bought this ring to give to jaejoong, he took it. He can’t help but think that there is more between Yunho and jaejoong then just friendship.

Hyun Soo got into his car and drove away as he glanced at the little blue box sitting on the passenger side. His anger was rising just thinking that his little brother was touched by another man. To him it was sickening; to him it was wrong and upsetting.

After a few hours Changmin return to his apartment along with Junsu to help incase what they witness is blood bath. The minute changmin made it inside he was surprise to see Yunho cleaning the living room which to him was an odd sight. All kind of thoughts went through his head but he knew only one reason Yunho will cleaning.

“C-changmin ah…you came back already?” Yunho asked nervously upon noticing them at the door

“Why wouldn’t I come back? This is my apartment” he spoke trying not to think about it

“T-that’s true…” said Yunho as he quickly threw away the paper towels and put away the cleaning supplies.

Junsu could also guess what took place as he cleared his throat “s-so where is jaejoong?”

“He is sleeping in the spare room…”

Junsu only grin at changmin before nudging him on the side. Changmin on the other hand wasn’t one bit happy to know that something went down in the middle of his apartment.

“So…changmin told me you and jaejoong got into an argument…were you guys able to make up?” Junsu asked

“yea…we did…” Yunho smile happily

“did you confess to him properly?”

Yunho nodded his head as Junsu grinned before leaning toward Yunho “did you embrace him?”

Yunho’s face flushed red and nodded his head as Junsu chuckled “this guy is too honest…but congratulation…you are the first man to be able to embrace our beautiful jaejoong…”

“Thank you…”

“Next time do it at your apartment” spoke changmin

“S-sorry…”

Changmin and Junsu took a seat in the living room

“Well…I’m just glad we didn’t walk in to see you two at each other’s throat” said Junsu

“What exactly happen anyway?” changmin asked

Yunho felt a bit embarrass before explaining the situation as Changmin and Junsu carefully listen.

“If that is true I couldn’t blame jaejoong who punching you” said Junsu

“I know…even I will want to punch myself”

“But at the end you were able to convey your feeling and he accepted it right” changmin asked

“Yea…even after learning the truth about me having Geun suk’s cornea, he didn’t push me away…instead he accepted me…” Yunho smiled

“That’s jaejoong for you...” said Junsu happily to know that jaejoong has not change that part of himself.

“So now what? You and jaejoong are like…a couple?” changmin asked

Junsu only rolled his eyes “no changmin…they are just buddies after confessing their feeling…”

“Geez…I just wanted confirmation…”

“Both of our feeling is mutual…we have come to understand each other and now after so long…I finally able to hold him in my arm…” he smiled happily that it made changmin and Junsu felt sick

“I am happy for you two…but…we still have an unfinished matter to solve” spoke changmin

The smile on Yunho’s face disappear as he knew where this is going “you took the drawing of the pendent right? Did you guys look further into it?” he asked

“We have Yoochun do the research but so far I haven’t heard anything yet” said Junsu

Yunho paused as an image of what he saw yesterday night appeared before his eyes “I…saw the images again yesterday….”

Both changmin and Junsu look at him

“What did you see?” changmin asked

“The car…the color of the car that hit Geun Suk…it was a deep red color…”

“Deep red?” junsu started to think “If I remember correctly, they weren’t able to identify the car that struck him…even the surveillance cameras nearby didn’t capture anything useful…” spoke Junsu

“So now we have a pendant that the driver was wearing…as well as a deep red car…that’s two clues…” said changmin

Yunho hesitated a bit before he asked “How long did you know Hyun Soo?”

Changmin and Junsu exchange looks wondering why Yunho will bring him up

“Not that long…I have only meet him twice 2 years ago” spoke changmin

“I have known him since I was little…” said Junsu “but why would you ask about him?”

“I don’t have any proof yet but…I have this gut feeling that maybe…it might be Hyun Soo…”

This surprised Changmin and Junsu

“Why would you say that?” changmin asked

“Yesterday he followed jaejoong to my apartment complex…he was driving a deep red color car…”

“But Yunho…there are a lot of cars out there with the same color” said Junsu

“I know…it’s just that I had those images flashed before my eyes…it’s the same images of that dark raining night when Geun suk was killed… I saw the same color flowers in his hand…I see him walking down the street and the two bright lights heading toward him…in that instant I saw the deep red color…right after I saw those images Hyun Soo came by with is car and the minute I saw it…I got this feeling that that was the car…but like I say…I don’t really have any solid proof either…”

Junsu and changmin look at each other again. It’s not like they doubt Yunho, in fact it would make sense if the driver was Hyun Soo. But they can’t make wild assumption without solid evidence.

“Looks like this just got more complicated…” spoke Junsu

“If he was the driver….we going to have to be careful…he is a lawyer with many connections…” said Changmin

“That’s the thing…he has connection that the Kim family has so much connection that it would be easy to destroy evidence against him…” said Junsu

The three of them sat there in silence As Yunho spoke “does…he have a pendant like that one I drew?”

“I don’t remember him having anything like that” said Junsu

“I can’t say for sure either although I do have this feeling like I have seen it…” said changmin

“Yea…I got that feeling too…it’s a unique necklace that you don’t see everyone having…especially that red diamond in the middle…” said Junsu “All we can do is just wait on Yoochun to see what he was able to find…”

“Let us know if you have another flash back of Geun suk’s memories…” said Changmin

“Yea…I will…”

Junsu left a few hours later as Yunho and jaejoong spent the night at Changmin’s apartment. As the night filled the city, everyone slept quietly. When morning light came, Yunho stir in his sleep as the sunray hit his face. He turned to his side and to his surprise jaejoong is gone. A note was left behind in his place as Yunho read it.

‘I’m going home…don’t worry…everything will be okay…”

Yunho on the other hand doubt everything will be okay; he can’t help but be worried.

When jaejoong got home, his family has yet to wake up especially since this is a Saturday. The house was filled with nothing but quietness as he walked up the stairs. However when he got closer to his room, he hear noises coming from inside. He slowly walks up to it and notice Hyun Soo inside going through some of his things. He lean against the door frame and crossed his arms.

“What are you doing?” jaejoong asked startling Hyun Soo

Upon his voice, Hyun Soo stopped doing what he was doing and turn to Face jaejoong “So you do know how to come home?” he smiled

“What exactly are you looking for?” jaejoong asked

“For something I left behind long ago…but it’s not important…” he spoke with a nervous smile before walking toward the door where jaejoong stood

“The decision has been made…tomorrow…we will be leaving to France…”

“Why are you two in such a hurry…couldn’t you have let me finish this semester first?”

“The longer you are here…the more of course you will become rather it is going after a music career or…” he paused a bit and look directly into jaejoong’s eyes “or having an affair with a man…”

Jaejoong didn’t flinch or look away when Hyun Soo said those words to him. He only stood there with his arm crossed and smiled “Maybe you should try getting by a man…it’s actually pretty good…”

Hyun Soo didn’t say a word as he look at jaejoong with anger and disgust “you better start packing…” was all he said as he walked pass jaejoong

“Neh Hyung…” jaejoong spoke “where is that silver necklace you always wear with the red diamond that you loved so much?”

Hyun Soo wasn’t sure why his little brother will be bringing up such a thing as he answered “It’s in my car…why?”

Jaejoong paused a bit before speaking “nothing…nothing at all….”

Hyun Soo look at him strangely before walking away missing the dark expression upon jaejoong’s face.