Chapter 17

Beautiful Eyes

I apologize for the long delay...I had a writer's block and life got very busy. This chapter is long so it should make up for the time I was absent right lol? :)

_____________________________________________

“Talk? What is there to talk about?” jaejoong asked

His father stood there and stared at him with a serious look on his face before pushing back his glasses.

“I heard from your school…you have submitted an application to change your major to Music…”

Jaejoong paused as he became nervous. He never expected the school to even tell his father about his change. Since when does college staff contact parents about a student’s choice of major? But then again knowing his father and knowing the fact that his father was an alumni in that school…he must have some kind of ties to keep tab on his son.

“Just how long do you plan to keep up this behavior of yours? You are no longer a child jaejoong…you are a grown adult who needs to think more about his future, about his career path…music won’t get you anywhere in life…why can’t you understand that…”

“Dad…You did what you wanted to do…you are content and happy with your choices…I am just making a choice that I too will be happy with…being a lawyer is not my calling…I see myself somewhere else…”

His father sigh with disappointment “And here I thought that you have finally came to your senses when you obey and went for a law degree…but now I know that there are too many distraction here…you will not be able to concentrate or focus on your future with this kind of environment where music is the trend….”

Jaejoong could tell where this conversation is going “dad…”

“enough…I have enough of this jaejoong…going forward you will be going abroad…to a place where you can concentrate and not be influence by music…”

Jaejoong became surprise by this sudden news. He is use to his dad pulling out tricks like this but he never expected his dad to go as far as to force him abroad “dad! You can’t do this…”

“I have already submitted a transfer application to one of the prestigious school in France…it is top notch for law degree…”

“This isn’t fair!! I am no longer a child!! You can’t decide my future for me!! why can’t you just let me make my own choices!!”

“And look where that went!” his father snapped “I give you the choice to make and at the end you went back to square one…you went back to pursuing music…your sister is a lawyer…your brother is a lawyer…your mother and I are lawyer…I will not stand still and watch as my youngest son stray away from the tradition of family members being lawyers…even my father is a lawyer…I cannot tolerate a child of mine doing music!”

This was beginning to pisst jaejoong off as he clinched his fist tightly. He was about to say something when a loud clap echoed throughout the hallway. Jaejoong turn his gaze from his father to the entrance of the living room and his eyes widen in shock. Standing there is none other than his older brother who has been living abroad. He had opened his own law firm in France and was rumored to be one of the top firms.

“Let’s cool it down…” his older brother spoke before approaching them trying to control the heated tension “dad…your blood pressure isn’t good these last couple of days…let me try to talk to him okay?”

Jaejoong’s father only looks at jaejoong before nodding his head as he ascended the stairs. The older brother turns back to jaejoong with a smile on his face. Before jaejoong could say or do anything his older brother who stood a bit taller than him pulled him into a hug.

“It’s been so long my sweet cute little brother!” he shouted happily while embracing jaejoong tightly.

It took everything in jaejoong to push him away “Why…are you home?”

“Dad called me complaining about you…saying how you have gone back to your old self…I was a bit surprise but seeing how you return to your blonde hair…he wasn’t lying…”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as he lower his gaze “no matter what you say…I’m not going with you to France…”

His brother only sighs before smiling as he reached over and pat jaejoong on the head “I’m not going to force you jaejoong…if you don’t want to go then I won’t drag you along with me…but…I do agree with dad that music is not the brightest choice to make…do you even know how happy dad was when you decided to pursue a law degree like he wanted…he couldn’t stop boasting about you to me over the phone…I was getting ready to change my number and not tell him…” his brother chuckled “dad only wants what is best for you…try to understand that…look at it as him worrying about you…”

“I don’t need his concern…I know what I am doing…..I just wish he will understand…I just wish noona…mom and you will understand…”

With that being said, jaejoong also climbed the stairs and headed to his room leaving his older brother alone down the steps wondering what he is going to do. The smile on his face faded as he had on a serious expression. Even though he stated that he will not force jaejoong, he will do what he can to convince his little brother to leave Korea and live in France where he could watch over him.

When jaejoong made it to his room, he couldn’t hold back the anger as he slammed his backpack onto his bed in frustration. He just couldn’t understand why his father is so set on him to be a lawyer. It’s not like there isn’t any other children. His older brother and sister already followed his footsteps so why must jaejoong also follow. To make it worst, his father had asked his brother to return from France just to drag jaejoong back with him. He let out a long sigh before sitting down on his bed and laid down while staring into the ceiling. It was one problem after another. First the new friend he thought he gained kissed him and confessed but then ignored him today. He only return home to find out that his father is doing whatever he want without considering his feeling. Like a cherry on top of an ice cream, his brother has return.

Jaejoong sigh once more before taking out his phone and frowned when there aren’t any new messages from Yunho. All his text went unanswered as well as his calls. He wondered just what is Yunho thinking, could it be that after confessing Yunho decided it was a mistake? Was he just pulling his leg?

“When I see that guy I’m going to punch him so hard” thought jaejoong

For what felted like forever, Changmin still stood in the middle of Yunho’s apartment in the middle of a confrontation. He was planning to tell Yunho the truth after everything has been completed but from the look of it, time was not on his hand. Yunho have someone pieced everything together himself without changmin realizing it. Even he could tell that the picture was not the original item that was buried. Now changmin have two choices…continue to play dumb or confessed everything. However neither choice settled well with him. If he were to play dumb, he will only make Yunho more upset…even if he were to confess everything, Yunho will still be upset. Either way, Changmin will end up facing some disappointment and anger from this friend he has known for a long time.

“When did you saw the picture?” Changmin asked as calm as he could trying his best to hide his nervousness

“Yesterday…however I didn’t do a full detail search until today…the minute I saw the photo I knew that it has to be him…the images I saw of a man reflecting from a mirror or a window looked exactly like him…there isn’t anyone else close to jaejoong who have passed other than him…this was the only explanation as to why I keep seeing jaejoong…why I keep having these images flashed before my eyes…I was seeing his memories…seeing what he was seeing…” Yunho spoke with a hint of bitterness and sadness “Geun suk loved jaejoong as much as I loved him…this entire time jaejoong thought it was a painful one sided love…as to why Geun suk didn’t confess to him sooner I’m not sure…but…they never got the chance to tell each other their true feeling…for someone who love jaejoong…he wouldn’t go through the trouble of hiding a photo that jaejoong will most likely have a copy of…in other words…what was originally buried in the box has been removed…” he look at changmin with a serious look on his face that holds disappointment in those brown eyes “there was a reason why you did what you did and why you placed the photo inside…from the beginning you have already suspect that my donor was Geun suk but didn’t want to say it…this is probably why you kept telling me to get another cornea transplant but I didn’t know anything….regarding the box….you were the one who dig it up…the one who held onto it…this only means that you were the one who took what was in the box…I will need you to return it” Yunho paused a bit trying to control his emotion

“If you tell jaejoong the truth…if you give him what Geun suk was going to give him…aren’t you afraid that Jaejoong will once again love him and this time won’t be able to forget him? Aren’t you scare that the love you have for jaejoong might not be able to succeed in capturing his heart?” changmin asked

Yunho look at changmin “this isn’t about me…nor is it about my love for him…this is about doing the right thing…I cannot be like you changmin ah…I cannot stand at his side knowing the truth…I cannot lie to him nor could I lie to myself that I don’t know anything…My eye sight…my vision…all of these was possible through Jang Geun Suk’s death…he was my donor…the one who saved my sight…who give me a second chance to see…the least I could do is relay his last gift to jaejoong…what you have done isn’t right changmin ah…even if you were thinking about me…thinking about jaejoong…to hide the truth…to replace the object…that is not the right choice to make….you of all people should have known that…”

Changmin became quiet; he can’t help but be a bit frustrated with Yunho and himself. Yunho made him sound to be like someone who has done something very bad but at the same time he is mad at himself for not having the courage to tell Yunho from the beginning. From the start he shouldn’t have meddled in this mess. It seems he has gotten his priorities backward and by doing so, Yunho is looking at him like a disappointment. It’s as if he could also see Geun suk looking back at him with the same expression and same amount of disappointment of what he had done. As Yoochun stated, the end result will also leave him to feel pain.

“Was it wrong?” changmin finally asked as his voice started to shake a little “Was it wrong to think about your wellbeing? Was it wrong to think about your happiness? You went through something like this with your mother Yunho…that event is scarring to the people who witness it and to the people who didn’t…when I found out that your cornea was Geun suk…I was panicking…I couldn’t stop but think about the past of what happen with your mother…how she treated you…I didn’t want you to go through that a second time knowing that this time your eyes is physically Geun suk not just resembling him…was it wrong of me to think that if I hide the truth…you won’t get hurt?”

Upon the mention of his mother, Yunho started to think back to those days. Those darken days where his mother will constantly go mad over the fact that Yunho resemble his father especially his eyes. If jaejoong were to know the truth…would he also react the same way? Upon this thought Yunho shook his head.

“What I went through with my mother is a tragedy…it was a moment of my life I wish I could forget and erase it from my memory…even if I wasn’t able to see her…I was able to imagine her…hanging from the ceiling fan…believe me...it is twice as scary and disturbing as seeing it for real…but…I can’t compare my past experience to this…yes…the situation is similar but…my mother and jaejoong are two different people…”

“but with the same mindset…” changmin spoke telling himself to stop but his mouth continues to move on their own “Your mother loved your father so much that looking at you drive her crazy…jaejoong also loved Geun suk with all his heart…do you really think he won’t turn out the same way…? Do you think he can love you and look at you without imaging someone else standing in your place?”

Yunho paused unsure how to respond because changmin does have a point.

“You can see but sometime you aren’t opening it wide enough to see the truth in front of you…to be able to see the outcome that will come from the truth being known…” changmin let out a heavy sigh as the room became quiet. Neither changmin nor Yunho said a word as tension hangs over them. Feeling like this wasn’t going anywhere, changmin finally spoke “regarding he thing that was originally in the box….I no longer have it…what was in the box is no longer in my possession….”

“What do you mean?”

Changmin sigh again before taking a seat upon the coffee table in frustration “My sister took it from my room without me knowing…I have been trying to call her all day but she wouldn’t pick up or answer my text…”

Yunho recalls running into changmin’s sister not too long ago as he wondered rather she made it home safely. Judging from the alcohol from her breath…she must be out like light.

“what…was in the box?” Yunho asked as he felt a bit nervous

Changmin look at Yunho a bit before speaking “it…was a ring…a silver ring…”

Upon the mention of the ring, Yunho quickly recalled Changmin’s sister slipping a silver ring onto his finger. He quickly looks at his hand in complete shock. Out of all the rings that could have been stuck to his finger, it has to be the ring Geun suk was going to give Jaejoong.

“Look Yunho…I’m sorry for taking it…it was wrong of me…it’s just that…will…you seems to be in love with jaejoong…I figure it was better for jaejoong not to know that Geun suk also love him…I didn’t want you to be heartbroken again…I wanted to give a chance for you and jaejoong to be together and forget about the past…” changmin paused feeling even more nervous as he felt his hand shaking “I was trying to protect you…trying to protect jaejoong…but I didn’t have the courage to tell you…so instead I put the picture into the box hoping you will eventually find the answer you need…although a part of me was hoping you will never open the box…” Changmin lower his gaze too afraid to see the anger and disappointment from Yunho’s eyes “I’m sorry Yunho…I’m really am sorry…I should have told you the truth the day I discover it…”

“Please leave changmin…I want to be alone right now…” said Yunho not wanting to meet changmin’g gaze.

Changmin wanted to say something but seeing how Yunho refuse to meet his gaze, he stood up, grabs his bag and left the apartment without another word.

Yunho couldn’t help but think that he should have just gone home earlier rather than stay around to meet changmin’s sister. Now the ring meant for jaejoong is stuck on his finger and wouldn’t budge. He sighs in frustration before looking at the silver ring on his finger as it glimmers under the living room light. To think that Geun suk was going to give jaejoong a ring. If he hasn’t died…if he was able to confess and give the ring to jaejoong then things as it is now will never take place. He wouldn’t have been able to see those images…he wouldn’t have been able to meet jaejoong…he wouldn’t have been able to fall in love. Upon the thought of jaejoong being in Geun suk’s arm smiling and laughing brightly pains Yunho. He started to think and wonder how jaejoong will react if he was to tell him about Geun suk’s corneas. Will jaejoong look at him and smile? Would he tell Yunho that it doesn’t matter? Or will he reject Yunho? Will he be reminded of the person he loved? Upon this thought Yunho was reminded of his mother, reminded of that terrible day when his world completely changed. He started to be scare that what if he received the same reaction from jaejoong…will he once again be tossed aside?

Yunho sat down on the couch deep in thoughts as he looks at the ring with an expression of sadness and pain. No matter what kind of reaction he gets from jaejoong…he can’t hide the truth. But how would he tell jaejoong knowing the fact that the ring is now stuck on his finger.

The next day, the rain that they have suffered from finally cleared as the bright sunlight return. Even the bright blue sky has come back with a few passing clouds. Even though the weather is sunny and warm, the rain fall had left the city wet and filled with endless puddles. After skipping school one day, Yunho didn’t feel like he should skip out on it a second day. After getting off of the bus, he started to walk the remaining two blocks toward campus deep in thoughts. A little bandage could be seen wrapped around his finger covering the ring from public view. From the look on his face, he didn’t get any good night sleep last night either. He let out a yawn wondering if he will be able to make it through school today.

Standing not too far away is changmin who is on the phone with an irritated expression.

“What do you mean you don’t have it?!” changmin snapped over the phone “You say you will return it…you say you will take care of it! So how could you tell me that you no longer have the ring?”

“Will you stop shouting…I had too much to drink last night…I only remember giving the ring to some guy but couldn’t remember who”

Changmin wanted nothing more than to strangle his sister right now. She have made thing even worst. He had wanted to get the ring from her and give it to Yunho as an apology but now everything is down the drain. After what happen last night, Yunho didn’t want to meet changmin yet. In fact right now he didn’t want to see or talk to anyone. He turns around but paused upon the loud voice that sounded like jaejoong. He turns around and notices him at the front gate a little pass changmin with another taller guy. Jaejoong seem irritated while the other guy is trying to harass him constantly trying to grab onto him with a creepy smile on his face. The other students who witness this wasn’t doing anything as Yunho took matter to his own hand regardless if he wanted to see jaejoong right now or not.

“Do not touch him…!” Yunho spoke as he grab onto the other guy’s hand and squeeze it tightly surprising jaejoong “If you don’t want to get arrested for harassment, I advise you to leave here and never come back”

The other guy only blink once and then twice before tilting his head toward jaejoong “who is he? A friend?”

Jaejoong sigh before tapping Yunho on the shoulder “this is my older brother Hyun Soo...”

Yunho look from jaejoong to the guy whose hand he is still holding. He quickly let go and apologize “I’m sorry! I thought….you was harassing him…!”

Jaejoong’s older brother smiles at Yunho “no worries…I’m just glad he has a friend who looks out for him…”

“Go home Hyung! I don’t need you to accompany me at school!!” snap jaejoong

Hyun Soo pouted “but I promise dad that I will look after you…I can’t go back on my words…beside…it’s been a while since I last came here…I wanted to see how things have changed”

They continue on their conversation as Yunho stood there a bit embarrasses but he found himself constantly staring at Hyun Soo. He can’t help but get this feeling like he has seen this person before.

Jaejoong only glared at his brother before grabbing Yunho by the arm “I don’t care what you do…just leave me the hell alone!”

With that being said, jaejoong dragged a surprise Yunho away. Changmin stood there with Hyun soo as they watch the pair disappear into the crowds.

“He is still as feisty as ever…” said Hyun Soo

“And you haven’t changed either…” spoke changmin who did not smile at him but rather have on a serious look on his face. For one thing, changmin knows Hyun Soo and have met him a few times in the past and he never liked this guy.

“You are changmin correct?” Hyun Soo asked with a smile Changmin was not comfortable with

“Yes…you remember my name well”

“I remember all names…I never forget anyone I meet rather it’s been a year…2 or even 5 years…that’s what makes me such a good lawyer…”

“Yes…yes...a good lawyer indeed…” he started to walk away when Hyun Soo spoke

“I’ll be taking jaejoong with me…I’ll be taking him to France…he will live there and this time...no one can stop me considering that the guy who got in my way last time is now 10 feet under”

Changmin paused as he turn around and see Hyun Soo standing there with a smile. He can’t help but get this chill run throughout his body. It took everything in him not to go back there and er punch the guy. But knowing he is a lawyer, Changmin will most likely find himself in court for assault and then prison.

Jaejoong pulled Yunho toward the courtyard to a rea where there aren’t a lot of students. After stopping he finally let go of Yunho and turn to face him with an irritated expression. Yunho can’t figure it out rather this expression was because of his brother or was it because of Yunho.

“Explain yourself” Jaejoong demanded as a confirmation that this has to do with Yunho

“I’m not sure what you mean?” Yunho asked a bit puzzled wondering what he did

Jaejoong look at Yunho and only gets more irritated before sighing “Sometime I wonder what goes on in that head of yours…you say one thing and then do the opposite…are you trying to pick a fight with me Yunho?”

Yunho started to think and it finally clicks. He had forgotten that he confessed to jaejoong, kissed him, apologize to him and then avoided him the next day.

“I’m sorry…” he apologizes

“Sorry?...that’s it?...that’s all you going to say? After stealing a kiss from me…confessing to me…and then apologize at the end without any explanation and to top it off you avoided my call and text without showing up to school and I only get a ‘I’m sorry’?”

Yunho lower his gaze in guilt “I really am sorry jaejoong ah…there were…too much on my mind that I needed to think about…but please know I was not messing with you or picking a fight with you…I really do mean it when I say I love you…it was just that…I didn’t expect to confess to you…I was prepare to push my feeling aside and just be your friends…”

Jaejoong stood there and look at Yunho as if trying to pick out the lies in those words “that will not be the best move to make…believe me…I tried that move and every day is nothing but pain till the every end…don’t walk down the same path as I did…”

“I didn’t want to say anything knowing that you still…might love him…”

Jaejoong sigh “I have already made it clear with you Yunho…I’m over him…I was able to let go of my painful love because of your words…because you were there to help me…like you said…I am going to still carry him in my heart but he will no longer occupy the entire space inside like before…I have learn to move on…”

Yunho could tell jaejoong meant it but he fear that once jaejoong knew the truth, he will once again be reminded by his first love, be reminded of the feeling of love he had for him. Once this happens, there won’t be any space inside that heart for yunho to squeeze into.

“tell me Yunho…what is going on…I can’t help but feel like you are hiding something from me?”

Yunho hesitated a bit as he was about to say something when other students started to walk pass them. He felt like this was not the time or the place to tell jaejoong the truth.

“Let’s meet up at my apartment later…I’ll tell you everything then…”

Jaejoong wanted to know everything right now but he didn’t want to push it as he let out a long sigh “alright…fine…let’s just go to class and discuss this later…”

With that being said jaejoong turn around and took a step before Yunho reached out and grabbed his arm stopping him in his track. A bit startled jaejoong turn to face him and was taken aback by the serious expression on his face.

“I don’t want you to misunderstand me Jaejoong...I really do love you…I think I have always been in love with you since day one…I have never felt this strongly about someone else before nor do I desire someone this much…so please don’t disregard my feeling…don’t ignore it…I know my confession sounded confusing and by me avoiding you only made things worst…for that I am sorry…but tonight after I tell you everything…I will give you another proper confession and by then I hope to receive an answer…”

Jaejoong stood there and look at Yunho as his body froze. He wasn’t sure how to react to such heartfelt words. One confession threw him out of balance, he wasn’t sure if he will be able to handle a second confession from Yunho. It wasn’t like he dislikes him nor do he feel nothing for him. When Yunho is near he feels at peace…he feels relax like he can be himself and Yunho’s caring nature makes him even more lovable. But he isn’t sure if this feeling is considered as love.

“Alright…I won’t ignore your feeling Yunho…” jaejoong smiled

Yunho return the smile "thank you..."

The day went by quicker than expected with so many things to think about and worried about. Before Yunho knew it, he has finished his last class of the day as the sun started to set. He stood outside looking at the setting sun preparing himself mentally for what is going to take place in a few moments. He had texted jaejoong where to meet and what time to meet. Yunho was filled with nervousness and fear; he could feel his heart racing and his hand becoming sweaty. He took a deep breath and started to walk forward.

Changmin could see Yunho exiting the campus from the nearby window. He had on an expression of seriousness unsure how everything will change after tonight. Just then he received a text message from Junsu asking to meet. As if junsu was reading his mind, he was actually thinking about meeting up as well. After driving for a few minutes, he stopped by Junsu’s apartment.

“you got here fast…must be urgent” spoke Junsu who wasn’t expecting him for at least another 10 minutes.

“I’ll let you decided if it’s urgent or not” said changmin as he walked toward the living room and spotted Yoochun sitting there with a cup of tea in his hand and a cake on the table in front of him. Changmin turn toward junsu “since when did you two became best friend?”

“Since the first day we meet…” smile junsu as he gesture for changmin to head to the living room as he prepare another cup of tea

Changmin sat down across from Yoochun and wondered why a guy who is supposedly very busy is sitting here drinking tea. Feeling the heated gaze from changmin, Yoochun finished his cup of coffee before standing up surprising changmin as well as Junsu who emerged from his kitchen

“Where are you going?” Junsu asked

“I have to go back to my office…thank you for the cake and tea Junsu…” said Yoochun as he started to slip on his shoe

Junsu shot changmin a glare “Yah! I invited you over not to cause trouble! Why can’t you just sit still and stop causing making things to difficult!”

Changmin a clueless stare unsure what is going on it wasn’t like he asked Yoochun to go home. In fact he didn’t even say a word.

“Look…” changmin spoke “you already know what is going on…you mind as well stay and listen…”

Yoochun wondered what changed in him. Usually the minute changmin sees him he will start to get all snappy but this time he actually asked him to stay with a calm voice.

“Don’t get me wrong…I still hates you…but…maybe you might be able to help me out with something…and also…I don’t want Junsu to yell at me afterward blaming me for something I have yet to do…”

With that being said Junsu and Yoochun turn to the living room and sat down. Changmin took out a piece of paper from his backpack and hand it to Junsu who sits across from him.

“Have you seen this pendent before?” change asked

Junsu look at it, like changmin he felt like he have seen it before but couldn’t remember where or when.

“Can’t say for sure…I get this feeling like I have seen it but can’t really confirm it either…” said Junsu “where did you get this?”

“From Yunho…” he paused a bit “he saw this in the images the other day….it seems like every time the same images replays…a new clue is given…something that was not seen before will started to come clear….”

“So you saying that whoever hit Geun suk were wearing this?” junsu asked

Changmin nodded his head “yes…I believe so…if we find the person this pendent belongs to…we might be able to identify the driver…” he paused a bit before speaking “Also….Yunho now knows the truth about his cornea…”

This surprised Junsu and Yoochun as they both exchange looks before turning to changmin

“How? Did you tell him?” Junsu asked

Changmin shook his head before feeling nervous “Do you remember the little blue box…?”

“Yea…now that I think about it…you never show me what was inside” said Junsu

Changmin felted like if Junsu were to know now, he will be upset as Yunho were last night.

“I did something I shouldn’t have…” said Changmin

“what did you do?” junsu asked

“well…I saw what was inside…and….” He paused before continuing “I took it…”

Junsu and yoochun look at changmin strangely

“ So what? You open it…you wanted it…so you just took it?” Yoochun asked

“Don’t make me sound like a thief…I didn’t take it to keep it for myself…well…maybe…arugh! I don’t know anymore!!” he shouted “everything is so mess up right not…why did I even suggest digging up that stupid box…why did you even give me the idea of doing what Yunho saw in those images…”

“Just calm down and tell me what happen?” said Junsu

“Geun suk loved jaejoong…he was planning to give jaejoong a ring possible to propose or something…as to why he decided to buried it is unclear…feeling like I didn’t want Yunho to see and didn’t want Jaejoong to know…I took the ring…I placed our last group photo with Geun suk inside the box and give it to Yunho…”

“Okay that is probably the stupidest thing I have heard…why would you do that?” junsu asked

“I wanted to give Yunho a chance at love…I could tell Yunho was head over heel in love with jaejoong…it was the first time Yunho’s eyes sparkled with so much affection and love toward another person…and then there is jaejoong who has yet to let go of Geun suk…I knew if they both saw the ring…Yunho will be crushed and Jaejoong won’t be able to let go…so I took it and hide it…”

“And the photo?” junsu asked

Changmin paused “I was too afraid to tell Yunho the truth…so I was hoping the picture will provide him the answer he needs…but…now I regret it…I should have just left things as it is…leave him to wonder without any answer…I should have just given him an empty box…that would have been better”

“For someone who is smart, he sure is pretty stupid” spoke Yoochun toward junsu who agreed and changmin couldn’t deny it.

“So what happen afterward? Was Yunho angry?” Junsu asked

“he doesn’t look angry but he is disappointed in me…he was looking at me like I have betrayed him by keeping this secret from him… because now…he have fallen too deep…I have given him the time he need to love jaejoong…developed the urge to stand at his side…it’s going to be harder…it’s going to be more painful…If he knew from the beginning who these corneas belong to…he would have pulled back…held hold himself back…but…it’s too late…things have progressed too far that I can’t turn back anymore…”

Junsu and Yoochun became quiet as junsu was the first to speak “what…is Yunho going to do?”

Changmin lower his gaze “Yunho…is going to tell Jaejoong everything….”

Rather than surprise, Junsu only drink from his cup of tea in silence “maybe it’s for the best…that way we won’t have anything else to hide…”

“Aren’t you worried at all?”

“I am worried…but…I was getting tire of hiding the truth…it will be like a burden has been lifted…”

“What if Yunho decided to have his cornea replaced…wouldn’t you guys lose your key to finding Geun suk’s killer?” Yoochun asked

Neither Junsu nor changmin spoke feeling like that might be the case.

“If Yunho plan to get his cornea replace…I won’t stop him” spoke changmin “I think we have already gotten a good clue…to be honest…I really don’t like him going through all those pain…”

“Same here…” said Junsu as he look at the picture in front of him “if this will lead us to the killer then it’s more than enough…” he handed the picture to Yoochun “you have connection…even people in the jewelry industries…will you be able to do some research into this?”

Yoochun took the picture “was this drew by Yunho?”

“I believe so…”

Yoochun is surprise that Yunho is such an artist…the fact that he got every single detail on this pendent is amazing “I will do what I can…”

“Hopefully by finding his killer…Geun suk will be able to rest in peace…” said Junsu

Meanwhile Yunho arrived back at his apartment where they will meet to discuss. He looks at his watch and notice it’s almost the time for jaejoong to arrive as he decided to wait outside for him. He sat on a bench outside his apartment building and waited as the clock ticked away. The sun finally set as darkness filled the city however jaejoong has yet to arrive. It’s already 1 hr passed their meeting time. Yunho took out his phone and called jaejoong but received no response. After a few more failed attempted to reach the beautiful blonde man, he became worried.

“I wonder if he had forgotten.” Yunho wondered

After waiting for a bit more Yunho let out a sigh and stood up. He figures it’s best to go inside and try to reach jaejoong. Suddenly his eyes started to ached as his vision became blurry once more. It was the same stinging sensation, the overwhelming pain in both of his eyes causing his whole body to shake. He quickly leans against the wall to support his body as he once again is being thrown into a world of pain and images. Right before his eyes he saw the very same images of that raining day. He saw the usual beautiful bouquet of flowers that Geun suk was holding as well as the same empty and dark street. Like usual Geun suk will paused and turn toward the department store window and see his own reflection. Yunho see images like he is walking, crossing the dead silence street when a pair of lights emerged from his right. Right at that moment Yunho was able to catch something he didn’t before. As the car got closer, it was a deep red color.

The pain became even stronger as Yunho closed his eyes hoping it was ease the pain but that didn’t do anything.

“Yunho?” came jaejoong’s voice as he spotted Yunho hunched over near the entrance of his apartment complex. Feeling like Yunho is once again in pain, he rushed over to him.

“Yunho! oi Yunho!!” he started to shout

Upon his name, Yunho open his eyes as Jaejoong is surprise by the bright redness. More images appear before Yunho as the vision of red and the figure looming over him. The same pendent could be seen hanging around that person’s neck glimmering from the car headlight.

Not knowing what to do jaejoong quickly placed his hand over Yunho’s eyes and started to sing softly. Yunho wasn’t sure rather the pain is finally over or rather Jaejoong’s soft voice is making the pain more bearable but it didn’t hurt as much anymore. The burning in his eyes begins to fade. Slowly the pain started to disappear until all Yunho could hear is the sound of jaejoong’s voice, all he could feel is his heartbeat beating to the rhythm of the song.

Yunho reached over and grab onto jaejoong’s slender hand as a sign that everything is over now. Jaejoong hesitated to move his hand away fearing that it might still be painful for Yunho.

“It’s okay jaejoong ah…” Yunho smiled

With his assurance, jaejoong finally removed his hand with a worried expression on his face.

“I did it again…I made you show such a worried expression…I’m sorry” he apologizes

“You idiot…don’t apologize something that like this…it’s natural to be worried about the people you care about…” said jaejoong

He helped Yunho get on his feet and sat down on the bench “are you sure you are okay?”

“Yea…” smile Yunho

“Sorry for being late Yunho…Something came up at the last minute that held me back at school…and my phone was on silence…I tried hurrying over here as fast as I could…”

Yunho could tell jaejoong wasn’t lying considering the sweats dripping from the side of his face down his pale neck. Even the tips of his bangs were wet.

“It’s okay…I’m not mad or anything”

They became quiet as jaejoong asked “how…is your vision?”

“My vision is okay…I can still see…nothing was affected…”

“I think…you should really go get it check…maybe go to a specialist…my dad have a lot of friends in that kind of field…I can ask him for help…” jaejoong went on and on about finding a special doctor but Yunho knew it doesn’t have to do anything with his eyes physically.

“neh jaejoong…”

“what?”

“what…will you do if you end up meeting someone who received part of…” he hesitated a bit becoming even more nervous “part of….Geun suk?”

Jaejoong look at him strangely wondering why he would be asking such a weird question out of the blue “what do you mean?”

“It’s normal for a person to die and donate their body parts to help others…what would you do if you meet someone who have a part of him living inside them…”

Jaejoong look at Yunho a bit before turning his gaze to the street before him as a few people walked pass them “does this have something to do with what you couldn’t tell me?”

“Maybe…” he answered

Jaejoong paused a bit before answering “I’ll be grateful...” he spoke with a smile “I’ll be grateful that a part of Geun suk could save a life…a part of him could make someone else’s life better…if I were to meet someone who did received a part of him…I’ll tell that person to treasure it because it came from a very kind and beautiful person…” he turn to face Yunho “but why would you ask such a question? Did you know someone who was a receiver of Geun suk’s organ or something?”

Yunho didn’t make eye contact as he become even more nervous “I…the person who received a part of Geun suk is…”

“Jaejoong…” came a voice disrupting Yunho

Both jaejoong and Yunho turn to the side and notice a car have pulled up as Hyun Soo exited the car

“I have been looking all over the place for you…” said Hyun Soo

“What are you doing here? How did you even find me?”

Hyun Soo only smiled “I have my ways…dad demand you come home right after school but you end up wondering somewhere else…I have to go all over the place searching for you”

Yunho on the other hand couldn’t look away from the car parked in front of him.

“Is that your car?” Yunho asked with his eyes widen in shock

“Yes…”

Yunho couldn’t take his eyes away from the deep red car parked in front of him as this sick feeling started to fill his body.