Chapter 20

Beautiful Eyes

Okay so this story will be extended maybe another chapter or 2 since this chapter was already getting long and I haven't even gotten to the confrontation yet :)

_____________________________________________

*Back to the night of the conversation*

As jaejoong slept in the bed he could hear voices coming from the living room. From the look of it Yunho wasn’t alone. There were 2 other familiar voices as he opened his eyes. He could tell both Changmin and Junsu was also there as he got out of bed. He had wanted to greet them as well but the minute he reaches for the door knob he heard they spoke Geun suk’s name. This caused Jaejoong to pause as he closely listen in on the conversation wondering what they are talking about. From the sound of it, they are discussing the tragic accident that took Geun suk’s life. What jaejoong couldn’t understand was the fact that Yunho is talking about seeing images. What kind of images was he seeing and why was he describing the flowers, the dark raining night and the car as if he was there that day. It wasn’t until he heard Yunho brought up Hyun Soo did it really caught jaejoong’s attention. But what surprises him is the fact that they talked about all of this as if this wasn’t the first time. Why is it that all of them know of this and yet jaejoong was left out in the dark? It wasn’t until yesterday did he learn about Yunho’s cornea. He can’t help but be upset that they didn’t tell him anything not even Junsu who use to tell him everything. Could it be that they didn’t trust him? Upon this thought jaejoong shook his head for he is overthinking the situation. Most likely they didn’t tell him because they were thinking about him. Jaejoong listen to the entire conversation as calmly as he could as changmin asked Yunho to let them know if he have any more flash back of Geun suk’s memory. This made him think about earlier when he was alone with Yunho. He did mention something about images that he was seeing but Yunho silenced him before he could question it more. It looks like there are a lot more going on than what he was told. Just what exactly is happening with Yunho?

Jaejoong could hear Junsu leaving and hear footsteps coming toward the bedroom as he quickly climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over him before pretending to sleep. He could hear the door creak open as footsteps continued inside and toward the bed. He felt a warm hand touched his face before gently brushing his bangs aside. He felt this person leans down and kissed him softly upon the forehead with so much love that it warmed his heart.

“Yunho I’m heading to bed…” came changmin’s voice

“yea…I’ll wash up and also go to bed” Yunho responded back

Yunho look at jaejoong a bit before exiting the room to take a shower. The minute the door closed jaejoong open his eyes as the place he kissed still burns. In fact his whole face was as red as a tomato. He had never been treated with so much care and love before. Just thinking about the confession, the time their body connected and the gentle kiss to the forehead filled him with so much happiness that it was overflowing as he couldn’t keep it all inside. After washing up, Yunho came back to the room as they slept. Once Jaejoong heard the soft sound of breathing he opens his eyes and stares at Yunho’s sleeping figure. He thought he loved Geun suk with all his heart but for some reason this wasn’t the same. It didn’t feel the same; it felted like he was able to love more then what he thought he could love. Jaejoong remembered back to all the time he had spent with Yunho from day one. Remembering all the silly moments made him smile wider, remembering the time Yunho stood at his side giving him encouragement made his heart melted. He remember back to the conversation that he overheard the three of them talking as his smile faded. There was so much in that conversation that jaejoong is still trying to figure out. Rather than worry about the images Yunho was seeing, Jaejoong found himself more focused on the matter of Geun suk’s death. It seem like Yunho is suspecting Hyun Soo base on the images he saw. The deep red car Hyun Soo has, the necklace they described reminded him of the one Hyun Soo use to wear all the time until last year. If Hyun Soo is a suspect in this matter and there isn’t any proof, Jaejoong will find it out himself.

The next morning he woke up extra early before Yunho and changmin. He wrote a note and placed on the pillow where he once laid and smiled at Yunho. He leans down and kissed him on the cheek before leaving the apartment as quietly as possible. As he made it outside he shivered a bit from the morning breezy cold wind before walking down the street with a serious look on his face.

*Back to present*

A loud slap echoed throughout the living room as Hyun Soo and his sister stood there in shock watching their Father slap their younger sibling without as much as a single hesitation. Jaejoong on the other hand handled it well even though he felt like his cheek is on fire and throbbing from the sudden pain. Jaejoong only turn his head back to look at his father whose eyes burn with fury. This was to be expected after escaping from home, running to campus and stay out the whole night with his cell phone turn off.

“How dare you disobey me and have the guts to tell me that you don’t want to be a lawyer and that you want to be a singer!” the father snapped

Jaejoong however was calm and well collected as he responded to his father “I won’t be a lawyer…you can force me to go to France…you can force me to get into a college…you can force me to enroll into the law department but…I will purposely fail all my class…I will make sure all my grades are low just to show you that I do have a choice to make…now let me ask you…would you rather want a son who has become a professional singer or a good for nothing son who failed all his classes and get kick out of college?” grin jaejoong

This only pisst his father off more “You!!!...you!!!...” suddenly he felt pain in his chest as he started to clinch his shirt tightly. Hyun Soo and his sister quickly came to try and calm their father while jaejoong didn’t as much as move from where he stood. In fact base on his expression, there weren’t an ounce of concern or worry reflected in those big brown eyes.

“Please calm down dad…I’ll talk to him…” said Hyun Soo

“That thing doesn’t need any talking!! What he need is some more beating to set him straight!”

Their dad reached for an iron stick by the fire place and immediately raised it toward jaejoong who did not flinch.

“Held out your hand!!” he snapped

“Dad! You can’t!” The sister stepped in but the father only pushed her aside

“Do not stop me! If anyone stop me…they will also suffer the same faith!” he turns to jaejoong with anger “held out your hand right now!!”

Without any fear jaejoong held out both of his hands to reveal his pale bear arms.

“I’ll give you one more chance jaejoong…obey me…go to France…enroll in law and become a respectable lawyer…”

Jaejoong look at his father straight in the eyes “Sorry dad...” was all he said before closing his eyes as he mentally prepare himself for some major pain.

His father looks at him as the anger in him rose very high as he felt his body heated up from the inside. He raised the iron stick into the air and brought it down as the sister quickly closed her eyes not wanting to see this. However Hyun Soo had stepped in as he grabbed the stick from his father.

“You! Are you rebelling against me too!!” the dad asked

“Of course not dad…I had always listen to you…I have always been a good son to you…I will never cause you pain or anger…I just don’t want you to have any unpleasant memory of hitting your child out of anger…” Hyun Soo smiled at his father before turning to jaejoong with a glare “Go to your room…I’ll deal with you later”

Jaejoong open his eyes and turn around before walking up the stairs and headed toward his room. Upon the door closing, the father let out an exhausted sigh as he took a seat wondering where he went wrong with jaejoong. He had raised all his children the same way without showing any favorite over the others. Both his older son and daughter turn out the way he wanted them to so how could the younger one completely turn out differently.

“Dad please calm down…think about your health…” spoke Hyun Soo

“That boy…he must not have been my child…” the dad spoke “how could a child of mine be able to make me so angry…cause me so much heartache…”

“Don’t say that…Jaejoong is your son…if he is not yours...who else could he be…” smile Hyun Soo as he handed his father a cup of water as well as his medication

“You two turn out so well…what went wrong with him?”

“I don’t think it’s anything you did dad…” spoke the daughter “You raised him the best you could…and did everything you can for him….but…he just isn’t interested in law…”

The dad sighs before taking his medication

“Maybe…we should stop trying to push him toward what we want from him…maybe it’s time we start letting him do what he wants and support him” said the daughter showing some sympathy toward her little brother

“Never! if he refuse to be a lawyer…I will disown him! He will no longer be my son!!”

“Don’t worry dad…tomorrow I will take him to France with me…I’ll take him away from all these bad influence and mold him into the kind of son whom you will be proud of...that way you won’t have to worry about him anymore…all you have to do is leave him in my hand…as the older brother I will watch over him and teach him…”

The father grasped Hyun Soo’s hand tightly with a desperate look on his face “Hyun Soo…you are my last hope…take care of your little brother…”

Hyun Soo smiled “Yes…”

Yunho was able to return to his apartment with a disappointed look on his face. He had wanted to wake up to see jaejoong’s beautiful face as a confirmation that what took place yesterday wasn’t a dream. Instead he woke up to the missing beautiful man with only a piece of note in his place.
“Oh Mr. Jung!” the lady at the front desk called out to him upon seeing him walk pass her

“Yes?”

She looks at him with concern eyes making him wonder why she is looking at him that way

“Stay strong…whatever you decide to do…please think about the people who love you…” she spoke

Yunho rose an eye brow unsure what she is talking about

“If you ever need anyone to talk to…please come talk to me…I will listen to you” she smiled

He only awkwardly nodded his head before going toward the elevator. Once he got to his apartment he stick his key inside only to notice that the door that was locked is no longer lock. He turns the door knob and slowly opens the door as he stepped inside. From the look of it, everything is still in its place. It didn’t look like anyone was here. If it was a burglary, they would have taken his laptop on the coffee table. Yunho sat his backpack down and started to look around the apartment and check every room until it is confirmed that no one else is here. Yunho was sure that he locked the door before leaving for school yesterday. Feeling like something wasn’t right here; he exited the apartment and headed back down stairs

“Mrs. Park…did…you came up to my room yesterday?” he asked “I know I locked my door but just now the door wasn’t lock?”

Mrs. Park started to think “I didn’t go to your room…oh but your relative did come by…”

Yunho raised an eyebrow at her upon the word ‘relative’. Ever since the day his mother took her life, he has not been close to any of his relative. He was only able to survive this long on his own is because of Changmin and his family. For a so call relative to show up out of the blue was alarming.

“Did he say what he name was?”

“No…but he was a very handsome young man…looked like a successful man with a brand name suit and a body to fit it…” she smiled

Yunho started to think long and hard who this person might be...he highly though this is a relative that is just dropping by for a visit because he was concern. Mrs. Park only stood there and watched Yunho with worried eyes

“Mr. Jung…do you need help?” she asked

“Help? For what?”

She looks around first before whispering to Yunho “For your depression…”

Yunho give her a surprise look as she continue “I have a sister who is a well-known therapist…she can help you”

“Hold on…I’m not depressed?”

“Denying it will not do you any good…”

Yunho sigh “I’ll see you later Mrs. Park….”

With that being said Yunho went back up the stairs deep in thoughts as to who will trespass into his apartment. It doesn’t look like anything was taken nor did this person touch anything. Could it be Hyun Soo? Was he looking for jaejoong? Upon this thought Yunho was glad that he decided to go to changmin instead. If this person was Hyun Soo then it would have been a big problem if he were to find jaejoong here last night. Once Yunho made it to his apartment he closed the door still feeling a bit uneasy at how bold Hyun Soo was to pass himself as Yunho’s relative just to gain access to his apartment. It makes Yunho wonder just how far Hyun Soo would go to get what he want…will he go as far as to kill someone?

Just then Yunho’s cell phone ringed startling him while snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Were you able to get back to your apartment okay?” came jaejoong’s voice

“Yea…I did…how about you? You made it home?”

Jaejoong was quiet for a bit before answering “Yea…”

Yunho could sense the odd tone of voice from jaejoong’s voice. He can’t help but wonder if something happened when jaejoong got home.

“Did you get into trouble? Your dad didn’t yell at you did he?”

“Only a bit…” jaejoong lied remembering the mouthful he got from his father a few minutes earlier while hiding the fact that his father had once again slap him on the face as it has turn bright red.

“Are you…alright?” Yunho asked a bit worried

“I’m okay…like I said…I’m use to him yelling at me…I am the rebellious son remember”

Yunho was doubtful but none the less he smiled “That’s true…but I don’t like you being yelled at because of me…I can come over there and apologize to him?”

Jaejoong was quiet before smiling “you aren’t scare of my dad Yunho? He is a lawyer…most people are scare of my father…”

“Believe me…I have more thing to be scare of then your father…I would rather he yell at me then you…”

Jaejoong smile grew wider wondering how could any of his past lover be able to let go of such a wonderful man “You are too sweet Yunho but it’s okay really…beside…having you show up now will probably only make things worst”

Yunho paused before speaking “I figure as much…”

Jaejoong recalled the conversation he overheard last night as the smile on his face faded. He wanted to question Yunho on it, he wanted to know everything but a part of him is refusing to ask. If Yunho really wanted him to know, Yunho would have told him but the fact that only he doesn’t know makes it unfair.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho call out to him after not hearing anything from jaejoong for a few minutes

“I’m here…” came jaejoong’s voice but Yunho could tell something is troubling him

“What is it? What’s wrong?” he asked

“It’s nothing really…I’m just wondering if this is a reality or if this is a dream” spoke Jaejoong

“I hope this isn’t a dream…”

“What would you do if you wake up the next morning and learn this is a dream?”

“I would probably fall into a state of depress and kill myself…” Yunho asked without any hesitation surprising jaejoong a bit “I have told you yesterday didn’t I? I have loved you since day one...I have wanted you since the first time I saw you…everyday being next to you makes me happy...spending time with you makes me extremely happy…even when I knew the person you love was Geun suk…that didn’t stop my heart from beating for you…from wanting to make you mind….now that I finally got you…it’s the most happiest moment of my life…if I were to find out this all of this is just a dream...I will most likely kill myself…”

After hearing this jaejoong did not smile but rather he have on a sadden and bitter expression. How could he possible tell this man who spoke of love that tomorrow he will be leaving to France? How could he possible break this pure heart and make this wonderful man sad? Just thinking about all of this pains Jaejoong, it makes his heart ache but what could he do.

“jaejoong? You there?” Yunho asked

It took a few seconds for jaejoong to pull himself together as he answered Yunho “Yea…I’m here…” he smile with sadness

Yunho sat there on the couch wondering what Jaejoong could possibly be thinking about. He could tell that something is troubling jaejoong but he refuse to tell Yunho. Could it be that jaejoong’s father had said something upsetting or could it be that his father hit him again? He remembered the conversation he had with jaejoong back on campus about how his father refuse to let him attend school. At the thought that maybe jaejoong’s father will be able to force jaejoong abroad scares him. Just when they finally become one it looks like they will end being forced apart.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho spoke softly

“Yea…”

“How about we celebrate us finally becoming a couple…let’s say dinner tonight around 7 PM after I get off work?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong smiled “Sure…”

Just then there is a knock on the door as jaejoong says his goodbye and hangs up. At that moment the door to his bedroom open as Hyun Soo enters with an ice pack. He walked over to jaejoong and handed it to him.

“Put this on your cheek to stop the swelling…” he spoke with the same caring voice

Jaejoong only pushed his hand away “I don’t need it…you can add that onto your cold dead heart” he grinned

“You are being difficult as ever…” he sigh before sitting down on the chair by jaejoong’s desk “You should know by now how dad is…once you get him angry he won’t be able to hold back…”

“He should just be glad that I don’t report him…” grin jaejoong as Hyun Soo shot him an angry look

“He is your father…”

“Indeed…it’s because he is my father that he haven’t lost his reputation…as much as you are my brother…”

Hyun Soo look at jaejoong wondering what he meant by that sentence. It’s as if Jaejoong is saying that whatever wrong doing he has done, jaejoong has yet to make it public.

“You are just lucky I was there to stop him…”

Jaejoong couldn’t help but chuckled “help? You were the one who told on me…you were the one who wanted this…don’t make yourself out to be a caring older brother who stepped in to protect his younger brother…”

Hyun Soo glared at jaejoong. As much as he adores his little brother, he hated his personality. At times like this he wished that Jaejoong be go back to how he was when they were younger. It was so much easier to handle jaejoong back then. Hyun Soo stood up and placed the ice pack onto the bed next to jaejoong as he turn

“Put that on your cheek…it will be waste to have that beautiful face be ruin…”

With that being said Hyun Soo walked over to the door before pausing “Tonight…make it your last…tomorrow morning we will be leaving either you want to or not…”

He exited the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He stood there and remembered the phone call between jaejoong and Yunho. He digs into his pocket and took out the little silver ring with an irritated look on his face. To think that Yunho was daring enough to prepare such a thing for Jaejoong. No matter what Hyun Soo would not allow their relationship to continue. This little ring will never be worn by jaejoong.

After hanging up the phone Yunho let out a long sigh as he set the phone down onto the table and digs his fingers into his locks of brown hair. At this moment he noticed something is amiss. The little blue box that was sitting at the corner of the coffee table is now missing.

Junsu was in the middle of his work when he received a phone call. He excused himself from the people he worked with as he stepped out into the hallway.

“Hello?” he asked

“Junsu…this is Yoochun do you have some free time right now to talk?”

Junsu look at his watch “Yea…I was about to take my break…what’s up?”

“I did some digging into the pendant and discovered that there is only one of these pendants that were made…”

This surprised Junsu as Yoochun continue “the company that made it is here in Seoul…I meet up with the designer himself and he stated that it was a onetime request made by a loving father for his son’s 18 birthdays…”

“Well…that helps…do you know who the person that requested it is?”

“No I don’t…he only say it’s a Mr. Kim….he wouldn’t give out the full name because of customer privacy…”

Junsu became quiet as he remembers what Yunho had said the night before about how he suspects the driver to be Hyun Soo. Could it be Jaejoong’s father who made this request?

“I also did some digging into Geun suk’s death…there were just too many unanswered question surrounding the accident…I just don’t believe that such a tragic accident in front of a lot of business will not have any evidence as to the type of car and the driver…I started looking up all the people that was involve in this investigation….and the person in charge of this case was a Mr. Kang Dong Jun…his final report stated that there was not enough evidence to find the driver…this case was eventually dropped and forgotten which is usual…I started to also look into his background and guess what….”

“What?”

“He has a deep connection to the Kim Law firm…” Yoochun paused a bit before continuing “it’s…jaejoong’s family’s law firm Junsu…The driver who hit Geun suk was wearing the pendant…a Mr. Kim requested for this pendant to be made…the lead investigator has connection to Kim law firm with a good relationship to the head lawyer which is jaejoong’s father….I’m thinking the driver might be related to jaejoong’s family…”

Junsu paused as an image of Hyun Soo flashed before his eyes. Maybe Yunho is right, maybe Hyun Soo might have been the culprit as they used their family connection to erase evidence.

“Junsu?”

“Yea…I’m still here…”

“What do you want to do? I know you are the closest to jaejoong and have known his family for a long time…”

“Let’s meet up tonight and discuss this further and decided on our next move…if the driver is part of the Kim’s family…a family of highly respectable lawyers…it will not be easy and will be risky…we need to be careful and gather all the evidence we can get our hand on…”

“Alright…”

“Thank you Yoochun…I really appreciate your help…”

Yoochun smiled “No problem…we are friends after all…”

Junsu felt a pinch at his heart as he smiled “Yea…”

Before long the day turn into night as Yunho got off work and headed to his apartment to get ready for his date tonight. He made sure he looked as stunning as possible. He wanted to make sure he can stand next to jaejoong without making him embarrass. He nicely combed his hair and put on some nice scented cologne before heading to the living room. Yunho looked at the clock and notice it’s almost time to meet and he is running a bit late. He grabbed his phone from the coffee table and exited the apartment to meet Jaejoong.

Jaejoong had also gotten ready as he look at himself at the mirror. He slightly turns his cheek and was glad to see that the swelling has gone down and become unnoticeable. He checks his hair and his clothes to make sure nothing is out of place as he felt very nervous. Even his heart was being reckless unable to remain calm. Everything from his hair to his feet was perfect but he gets this feeling like something wasn’t right. Something about his look is off and doesn’t match.

Yunho arrived at the meeting place but did not see jaejoong anywhere. He thought he was running late but could it be that he was actually early? He looked at his watch and it’s already 10 minutes pass their meeting time. Yunho texted jaejoong asking where he is while jaejoong texted back stating that he will be a bit late. Yunho decided to wait by the nearby bench however 30 minutes passed and there was still no sign of jaejoong.

“Excuse me” came a sweet female voice

Yunho looked up from his phone and notice two girls standing before him.

“Are you here alone?” one of them asked

“if you don’t mind…do you want to have dinner with us?” ask the other girl

“Sorry…but…I’m waiting for a friend…”

“Friend? But you have been sitting here for so long…did your friend decided not to come?” one of them spoke

“No…he is just running a bit late…” Yunho tried his best to smile

The two girls look at each other and were whispering about how they can turn this into a double date considering that the friend Yunho spoke of is also a guy. Yunho could see where this is going as he started to think of a nice way to decline their offer. For one thing his date is a guy; the so call friend that is coming is his lover.

“Yunho…” came the voice he has been waiting for.

Yunho felt his heart skip a beat upon jaejoong’s voice as he turn around only to have his eyes widen in complete shock. In fact everyone there was turning their eyes to look at jaejoong as he walked toward Yunho. Even the two girls that were talking to Yunho were head over heel in love.

“I was only a bit late you already flirting?” Grin Jaejoong

Yunho didn’t say a word as he kept on staring at jaejoong with eyes of admiration. He knew jaejoong was beautiful but is it possible for someone who already looked like a goddess be able to look even more beautiful.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong asked

“your…your hair…” he managed to speak

The bright blonde hair is no more; in its place is a nice pitch black hair. Yunho thought that the blonde hair was beautiful and made jaejoong even more beautiful but the jet black hair really made Jaejoong’s face pop. It framed his face perfectly brought out the beautiful glow of his pale white skin. It only made jaejoong even more beautiful. The blonde hair made him an angel, the black hair made him a devil that can seduce anyone and make them fall to their knee to kiss his feet.

“You are drooling” Grin jaejoong

Yunho quickly wiped his mouth only to realize that he was just lied to. Jaejoong chuckled as his laughter resonated softly into Yunho’s ear causing him to smile.

“e-excuse me…” one of the girl spoke shyly upon jaejoong “We…were just talking to your friend and he stated that we can all have dinner together if you don’t mind”

Jaejoong glanced at her and then to Yunho “I see…is this what you want?” jaejoong asked Yunho wanting to a bit.

“Of course not!” Yunho shouted loudly startling the girls and jaejoong as he walked over to jaejoong and wrapped his arm around him “This is our date…no one else can interfere…we just became a couple…don’t you dare cheat on me…”

The girls look at Yunho and jaejoong in complete shock as jaejoong smiled “sorry girls…that is how it is…better luck next time” he winked as Yunho dragged him away

“I’ll say this again…don’t cheat on me…I can tolerate other people to do it to me but not you…”

“Why?”

“Because this is different…”

“How so?”

“You are special...” Yunho smiled

Not too far away Hyun Soo stood leaning against his deep red car watching the couple as they disappear from sight. The expression on his face was unpleased. He had adored his little brother in fact he doted on him a lot since they were kids. Jaejoong was his safe heaven especially when he was a socially awkward child that no one wants to get along with. Only jaejoong will continue to talk to him and smile at him urging him to try new things. It was because of jaejoong that he was able to make it out of that awkward stage of his life and become the person he is now. Tomorrow he will take jaejoong with him and set him straight…rescue him from the path he had walked down.

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun meet up as planned. They had wanted Yunho to come as well but Yunho refuse to move his date leaving the trio to discuss this on their own. They sat in the middle of changmin’s apartment as he brought over some tea. With Yoochun are the documents that he was able to get his hand on and they were not easy to obtain.

“So let’s go through everything that we know so far” spoke Junsu

“the car that hit Geun suk is a deep red color…the driver was wearing a silver pendent with a diamond…as it turns out this is a personal design requested by a Mr. Kim for his son’s 18 birthday…” spoke changmin

“The lead investigator for this case is connected to Kim’s law firm and has a deep friendship to Attorney Kim who also happens to be Jaejoong’s father…” Said Yoochun

Everyone became quiet as no one spoke a word as they didn’t want to believe that the people involve in Geun suk’s death would be related to the Kim’s family. It’s as if they have dug up something terrible that should be kept in the dark to prevent their beloved friend from heart ache. Nothing is worst then to find out that the person who killed the person he loved dearly is a member of his family.

“According to all the report…all the surveillance were watched by Mr. Kang…there wasn’t anyone else with him giving him the freedom to do as he please…I’m thinking that he must have tweaked the videos and edited out the scene of the car hitting Geun Suk. From where all the cameras are located, there isn’t any blind spot. There was one camera that is right in front of the area where the accident happens and yet the store owner stated the camera wasn’t working…”

“You think Mr. Kang had paid the owner to keep quiet about his?” Changmin asked

“Most likely he did…he can’t erase evidences on his own…” said Yoochun

“We now know that the evidences was tempered with…we know the driver is part of the Kim’s family…but…we don’t know for a fact which member…could it be a relative that the Kim’s family is close to and decided to help or is it someone directly from within the Kim’s family…” said Junsu

“Even though we are able to obtain all this information…a majority of them are just our assumption…what we need are solid proof that we can use against this person…”

“In other words…we need that video tape of that night…as well as the pendent that will lead us to the driver…” said Changmin

“exactly…once we have the video…it will show what kind of car that was driven…if this driver step out of the car to check on Geun Suk…we will also have him on video…” said Junsu

Both Changmin and Yoochun begin to think and wonder exactly how will they get the store owner to come clean and provide them with what they needed.

Meanwhile Yunho and jaejoong enjoyed their dinner together as they talked about all kind of things. They shared laughter and smile and didn’t care for the attention they were attracting. This area where they are sitting is like their own little world where there are only two of them. Jaejoong glanced at his watch and notice it’s already 10 pm.

“Don’t tell me Cinderella has to run off before midnight?” grin Yunho

Jaejoong smiled at him before resting his arm on the table “and what if that is true? What if Cinderella really has to go back before midnight?”

“Then remember to leave behind a pair of your shoe so I can go around searching to see which feet fit the shoe and find you”

Jaejoong couldn’t help but chuckled imagining Yunho going around holding onto a normal black ankle boots.

“Not only are you caring…slow…sometime stupid but also funny…”

“Okay I can’t tell if you are insulting me or complementing me”

“I’m doing both...” smile jaejoong as he turns his gaze toward the large window that give them the view of the moon and twinkling stars “it’s beautiful isn’t it…”

Yunho however was staring at jaejoong who was glowing as bright as the moon “yea it is truly beautiful…”

“I hope…this night will never end…it will continue on forever” jaejoong spoke with a hint of sadness feeling like once this night ends and tomorrow light comes…their time together will be no more.

Yunho could see the sadness in jaejoong’s eyes as he felt his heart become heavy. Just then they heard the sound of piano echoing throughout the restaurant as someone started to sing giving the customer some entertainment. The woman who was singing sounded beautiful as her soft voice filled everyone’s ear making them turn their heads to watch her.

“She sounded very good…” Yunho commented

Jaejoong glanced at the singer and then at Yunho and felt a bit irritated as he stood up

“Where are you going?” Yunho asked

“To the bathroom” he smiled before walking away.

Yunho could tell that jaejoong was a bit upset as he wondered what he did wrong. He could only scratch the back of his head in confusion. After 30 minutes jaejoong has yet to return to the table. Yunho started to look around wondering where his date has disappeared to.

Just then he heard a deep breath resonating through the entire room from the mic. Yunho felt his heart jumped upon hearing that deep breath before turning his head and his eyes widen in shock. Jaejoong has taken the stage as he sat by the piano with the mic lower to his lip.

“Yah…what are you doing?” Yunho Whispered hoping jaejoong could read lips

Jaejoong could see Yunho being nervous as he only grinned widely. He placed his long fingers upon the black and white keys of the piano and started to play. Once again everyone stopped chatting, stopped eating and paid full attention to the performer whom they had never seen before. The minute jaejoong started to sing everyone there were struck with amazement.

(I’ll protect you)

No one is as mesmerized as Yunho as he could only look at his lover with love. He thought that the first performance was beautiful but this time it’s even more beautiful. The whole lighting and atmosphere complimented jaejoong so well that it matched the song he was singing giving it life. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling as it grew even wider when he heard people whispering admiration toward his lover.

Suddenly Yunho felt a pain in his eyes, his vision started to get blurry. The beautiful man before him was fading in and out. He stepped away from the table as he headed toward the hallway that leads to the bathroom. The pain caused his body to shake as he could barely keep his balance. His vision went from blurry and then slowly it started to lose its sight fading in and out of darkness. The pain traveled from his eyes to his head giving him a major migraine. He closed his eyes tightly and when he opens them the images flashed before his eyes. This time it was different, it was still a raining night, the flower was still in Geun suk’s hand but he is staring right at another man in front of him who looked to be angry and yelling at Geun suk. But he couldn’t make out the other man’s face. The other man seems to push Guen suk a bit in rage. He then grabbed onto Geun suk’s shirt as he came closer. At this instant Yunho recognize it as Hyun Soo. The images quickly changed once more as he found himself staring at the reflection in the department store. Geun suk’s right cheek was red as he fixed his shirt before walking down the street. At that moment 2 head lights came toward him with the deep red color car. The next set of images he saw is the blood red sky and the figure standing before him with the silver pendent. The figure that was not clear before started to become clear bits by bits.

After the song came to an end, jaejoong look up and notice Yunho is gone. He wasn’t where he was sitting. Immediately he felt like something wasn’t right. He quickly left to search for his lover.

Yunho who was still hunch over did not realize someone slowly approaching him from behind. The pain in his eyes was still strong canceling out his other instincts.

“Yunho Shi…” Hyun Soo spoke

Upon his voice the dark figure in the images became clear as the pain disappear. Yunho slowly turn around and was suprise to see Hyun Soo standing there before him.

“it’s…really was you…” he spoke with his eyes widen in shock “You…killed Geun Suk…” Yunho spoke in disbelief.