His want

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we are in trouble.” I said weakly.

Unconsciously my tears fought to fall and I let it out. I started my sob when the panic got all over my mind. All I could thought that time was nothing. I saw nothing, like there was only darkness in front of my eyes. Felt like everything came to my shoulder, weighed me down. I put my two hands on my head, hid my face from I don’t know.

The great G-Dragon came closer to me, made the space between us disappear. And he linked his arm around my shoulder, took me to his embrace and I let him did that. I cried like a kid in his chest, made his must-be-expensive-and-fancy-enough-shirt wet but he seemed didn’t mind. He did hush me in any comfort way but I just couldn’t stop my tears, I felt so emotional, so down, so wrecked. He my hair and kept hush me like what father did to his daughter. After long minute I finally made up my mind and bring my braveness to face him. He looked so worried, he stared at me and wiped my tears on both cheeks. I let him did that without any feeling attached.

“Taeyeon..” he called my name.

Is it just me or it indeed different the way he call my name? Did I just realized it now or the boom effect after what he confess made it sound different in my ears? Everybody did call me Taeyeon, Tae, Taeng, some closest friend Taengo, Tiffany’s case boo or best, but why it is sound so different with him? Like I knew he put all of his sincerity, his heart, when he did called me by my name. I didn’t know that be called by someone could feel so special like this.

“Are you okay? Tell me what’s on your mind?”

I tried to give him the answer but the moment I opened up my mouth another tears fell down from my eyes to my lap. I saw him more worry and wiped those tears and took me back to his embrace again. my hair and kept hushing me to make me right again. And I did right by his act, what’s a relieve?! And he made a sound again, asked me but never loosen his embrace on my body.

“G-Dragon-ssi...” first time in forever I addressed him in such a polite way. He indeed senior in case we work in this entertainment industry, also older than me if you count the age, but since the very first morning I woke up in his room and saw him coming after bought a breakfast for us outside, I never again called him in such a polite way. We, me and my member, used to called him G-Dragon sunbaenim or GD-ssi, but only now I could called him again like that after what happened between us that time.

“I think we are in a trouble...” I paused, “the big one.”

= = =

“My manager can buy us that thing.”

“No!!!” I exclaimed, got up from the sofa and walked toward him. “Don’t do that! To tell either of your manager or mine just will bring another trouble for us.”

“Hey, relax.. my manager is not like yours, he knows me very well. He’ll just chuckle and slap my head while say ‘I told you to be careful’. Chill out..” he let a little laughed, maybe he meant to, maybe to made the atmospher turn a bit down.

“You used to the thing like this, didn’t you?”

“Are you always taking everyone’s word seriously?” he stared then shook his head.

It was late after midnight when he dragged me out from the place where Tiffany held her party. People were done the thing about music, alchohol and got high, I even notice some of them were disappear. Maybe run another party at somewhere else places, I don’t care. The only thing I care was about where exactly the man who walk in front of me would bring us. I didn’t trust him, but I didn’t have any other choice so I just followed him.

He walked me to the passenger seat, opened the door and let me in and closed it again. Then he walked to the driver seat and took the control behind the steering wheel. Both of us kept the silence along the road to whereever place which I didn’t now. He focused on the empty road in front of us while me put all my concern to the reality ahead that should I, like it or not, to face. It might be worst than any other scenes that I could imagine. Okay, let’s not think about the future for now.

The silence killed me slowly and I decided to made a talk with him, even I didn’t know which topic would be good for our condition right now. I glanced at him, he drove with one hand and his other hand busied massaging his forehead. That when I realized that it is not only me the one who worry, the one who got mental break down, the one who living with the headache in this moment, the one who feeling weighed. I suddenly felt sorry to him and also sad to saw him in this state of condition. But I too don’t know what to do right now, the only thought inside my head was we are going to die very soon if the imagination I had, he probably too, turn into a reality.

“Hey..” I called him, tried to sound as okay as I could, “you r-right?”

He put down his left hand and gripped the steering like he did that all along the road. He forced a smile to me, the simple one while nodded and back to road again. I could felt annoyed by that act, he acted cold to me earlier. I tried to be nice to asked him his condition by the way and he just gave me a smile, the so unsincerity one? I can’t believe it! But to add more problem between us just made this situation worsen.  There, a bigger problem ahead waiting us and we better be ready to handle it since now. We don’t know when will this problem wrecking us up into a million pieces.

To my sureprise, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter