Jeonju

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“After all the tantrums you threw at me that night, I came crazy at first. So I decided to meet my crowd and have some fun. I thought I could forget it, all the words you said to me. It’s usually work in the past. The crowd, alchohol, cigarettes, loud music, women? That usually work for me, making me forget everything. But that night is the exception. I keep thinking about your words to make me feel worst, then I finally go home early. Kiko was there, she saw me out so she run to catch me. What a relief is that Soojoo noona saw that and run after us. She insist to bring Kiko out from my hotel room but Kiko is strong like always. She finally call everyone and move the party from the club to my room. Drunken men walk out that night to find a place, or much probably woman.” He smirk. “When the ladies were stay, first because they were too drunk to walk out, second to watch over me and Kiko. That when you found out I’m with Kiko. The phone call.”

“I don’t want to hear it. I said it’s okay.” I mumble. Halfly lying as I know myself best that I want to know every detail even after I said it’s okay.

My head rest on his chest and the blanket cover our body. It’s still amazed me how we work on ‘that’ thing in our marriage, I mean it doesn’t like we plan to married to finally having such a . We surely need it, as we biologically healthy, but maybe never in million we thought we’re going to do it again for love. At least, I’m not. He might be, he told me he loves me first by the way.

He my hair.

“I know.” He answer. “You make me realized a thing, Taeyeon. You hit the right spot. You’re right, I only wants the baby without provide her with her needs. I gave you nothing, so I gave her nothing too. The love and happiness? I’m far away for give her that. I’m just... so stupid, selfish, and blind. I thought that.. I thought she could be okay as long as I’m G-Dragon. I mean, what thing I can’t give for her, right? Even to think about that, I gave her nothing. There’s no comfortable house for her to sleep, no comfortable playground for her to learn and grow, no good nutrition intake for her to be smart and beautiful and genius just like me.” He chuckle.

“So I want to pay for my mistakes, baby. Let me pay, will you?”

“What you gonna do?” if he think about another round of for tonight, I’ll call it off. I’m surely like it, just I don’t feeling a have any power to provide him reach the top of his desire this time.

He wake up then walk to the dresser to answer me it’s totally not he want to offer. I watch her back, halfly shy for his . I have to turn my head away the moment he walk back to the bed before finally cover his lower body with the blanket again.

“Here...” he give me a silver box.

“What’s this?” I curiously ask while open it. There are two keys in there. One of them is bigger colored black while the other is look like a key for house. I gasp when finally realize it really is. A new house? And... a car?

I lift my head up. I see him smiling then nodding like he knew the question inside my head. I cover my mouth with my free hand. I stare at him once again but he smile wider now, maybe I look like an idiot to make it fun for him to see.

“Jiyong, you... Oh my god!” I can say nothing so I hug him. “Thank you so much. Even if it is not necessary but thank you.”

“Your welcome, baby. And yes, it is necessasry. At least she has a good house to live and a comfortable car so she can see around the Seoul. Yes, only seoul for now, I’ll come with a helicopter once she get bigger so she see can the world.”

“Oh my god, Jiyong! Stop talking nonsense!” I poke his back but he just laugh.

= = =

“Unnie!!!” Hayeon running to me once I enter the gate of my parent’s house. “What makes you suddenly come in?” she ask while giving me a tight hug.

“I can’t come?” I ask back with a playfull tone. “So you don’t want to meet your oppa here?” she release me from his hug the moment she realize Jiyong’s existence beside me.

“Oh, Oppa. Annyeong haseyo.” She say, turn into a good dongsaeng she is in for Jiyong. We both chuckle then together walk in to the house.

My family waiting inside. My mom welcome me with a warm hug, while my dad pat Jiyong’s back as he try to bow down. Jiwoong Oppa give him a toss in the air. We sit around the dinning table while Hayeon and my mom busy with the tea. Jiyong look shine brighter today, I found him more handsome with that smile. Oh, I always like his smile but somehow after all the matters in the past and how we settle for real last night I like him even more.

“You going to make a hole on the that side of his face if you continue looking at him intensely like that, daedae.” Jiwoong chuckle while my mom, who just serve him a cup of tea, poke his shoulder. He keep the chuckle even wink at me naughtily. I keep the groan inside me while show him my annoying look.

“Finally you have the same idea like me right, Unnie?”

“What idea?”

“The idea that G-Dragon Oppa is awesome.” Hayeon say, confirm me that she just join the secte with Jiwoong.

Jiyong can’t help his laugh, my father too. I make a fist under the table but Jiyong grab it and hold it a bit tigher. I turn to him and see him smiling wider. I voluntarily return his smile with mine. Then when my mother start the drama with ‘aigoo, what a lovely young couple’ as a comment and then squealing with such a lovely face, I stop act stupid.

“Is everything alright in Seoul?” my father ask.

“Yes, Appa.” Jiyong answer with a firm tone. “If what you concern is all threads and everything, it’s done. Thankfully. Taeyeon stop coming to SM too, I told them to give her a room and time right now.”

“You what? You talk to SM? When?” I stare at him. He give me a sorry look but I shake my head to let him know I won’t forgive him for, finally, take a wrong step about my career. “Oh, Jiyong. Why you didn’t tell me before?”

“You’re not gonna like the idea. You want that comeback, right? I just.. just thinking about you and the baby. That’s all.”

“That’s right, Tae.” Jiwoong speak up. “I’ll thank him for did that. Thank you.” He glance at Jiyong who welcome him with a nod. “I know how hard-headed you are, especially about your work. You won’t listen anyone. So, I don’t think it’s wrong.. what he did.”

“You say you want to focus with the baby, sweetheart. Don’t angry at your husband, he just.. do right for his wife and his daughter.”

I facing Jiyong with an unbelieveable face. He just put a smile then stick his tounge out secretly. He mouthing to me ‘I want you stay home, stay safe’ after that which make me angry. But the hold of his hand under the table to mine just get tigher as he come to my ear. What a relief is that my family doesn’t pay much attention to his act right now.

“I want you stay at home. Waiting for me. Missing me. Everyday until you realize how much you love this man.”

I stare at him.

“And what about you? What should I do to make you realize how much you love this woman?”

“Easy.” He smile. “Be a good wife. Serve your husband need. You know what I mean about ‘need’ right?” He try not to laugh when I glance at him in any possible way to show him I don’t like his joke. I pinch his hand then pull my hand out from his. He pout like a kid but I refuse to see because I know I can’t help but laugh to see his face like that.

“Oppa..” Hayeon shyly call him. “Aren’t you busy preparing for Bigbang’s album right now? What makes you come here?”

“Oh, right.. but we just finish it. Finally.” He sigh. “You must be waiting for Bigbang’s comeback right?” Hayeon nods several times, too excited. “I’ll ask your Unnie to take you there, to our concert. Will you come?”

“Of course, I will!” she unconsiously scream. Can’t help the excitement that burning inside her. She smile widely when back to Jiyong’s face. Now everyone on the table put their attention to these two.

“So what about the sudden visiting?” Jiwoong ask between unfinish conversation of Hayeon and Jiyong.

“Well, simply because Taeyeon miss her family so much. Beside.. I think I don’t have much time with her family in the past so I want to make it this time. Taeyeon met my mother and sister almost every week. My mother come to our place almost every week, twice in a week sometimes. You must come in too, Taeyeon will be happy. Right, baby?”

I nod.

“But don’t come if you’re busy.” I say, know very well the condition of my parent’s bussiness. “I’m really fine. I mean, homesick is always there for them who staying far for home, right?”

“We don’t want to bother you two as we understand there’s so many things you have to do in your marriage life. Not to mention individual activities, like what Hayeon said, the preparation for your comeback and others. We want you to have some peace at home that’s why we do not want to bother you much.”

“You won’t bother us, Kim Umma.” Jiyong fondly say. “I’ll be happy if you come visiting us more often, as happy as Taeyeon.”

“Alright. We’ll make a time to come, right, yeobo?” my mother say and my father just give a simple nod.

“Talking about that.. I also want to invite you all to come and stay over at our place. I called my mother too, asking for the same matter and they said they’ll come. We want make a celebration for the baby and for us.”

“Like a babyshower?” Hayeon exclaim, Jiyong only nod to that question. “Oh my... invite your member and Soshi Unnie too. That will be totally awesome.”

“Great idea, Hayeon-ah.”

“But..” Jiwoong say with a concern look. “You living in a little apartment. I don’t think bring them all to your place will be a good idea. You said about stay over too right? At least for Taeyeon and your family. Is your place big enough to provide us a room? No offense, I just... I don’t want you to force anything nor miss a single thing. You seems too excited.”

“Right, I forgot to tell you that we just move.” He chuckle. “Don’t worry about me, I’m a good planner man.” And Jiwoong give him two hands in the air as he try to show he lose for forgetting that the one he talk with is G-Dragon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter