#1st

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up only to felt the urge to throw up, that time when I realized I’ve been in strange room. Not my room nor my best, Tiffany’s. But when I tried to get up came the dizzyness that knock me down. I laid my head on the bed after added the pillow to make me see the room clearer. Yes, I want to investigate the room I stayed for last night. I had no idea where I stay of course, because my memory from last night vanished by the amount of alchohol I drank.

To say that I’ve been stayed in hotel room is not really appropriate. The room where I stayed now larger than the suite room in any hotels you could find in Seoul. The wall colored by broken white with many art ornaments, like paintings, sculpture, artistic clock one hanging on the wall, one placed on the table, God even the table look likes an art. The owner of the room sure know about what comfortable is because he or she care enough about the air circulation which make the temperature of the room warm enough to fall asleep easily but yet chill enough to stay awake even when you tired after working hours out. I spun my head and laid my eyes fell on the giant dresser, a tall standing mirror placed beside that dresser. A complicated formation of doors from the cupboard made me gulp.

Where the hell I am?!

I was about to woke up for the second time since I got back my consciousness, but the blanket that cover my body fell down and revealed me . I screamed in disbelief to see my own body. I hurried myself to took the blanket again, covered my body from nothing. I started to nervous now. The only scenario played in my mind; I was drunk last night, I lost my consciousness, I got to someone’s room, stayed in stranger place, and found my selft at the next morning. Did I do.. that? With stranger?! Really?!

I tried to woke up again, the third time, when I heard a foot steps came closer. Spontaniously, I took my eyes to the black door with a metalic handle which look like from a titanium. My heart beat faster when I heard the doorknob’s sound and the next second the door opened to revealed a man in a white big shirt and blue training pant. His hair color was black and his skin is surely white and pretty health. He was not that tall like any others men I knew but sure tall enough if you compared him with me. His body a bit petite like mine but looked stronger, maybe since he was a guy. No muscle, no high and tall appearance, but somehow he reminded me of someone. That was only when he looked up, lifted his face to see my eyes.

My jaw dropped opened. “Oh my God!” I let the first sentence came out from my mouth. My voice sounded crack but sure there was a horribe tone inside that sentence that brought a concern from the man’s face. I didn’t know, it was a shyness or just the effect from the truth that been revealed, but the moment was totally awkward.

He came closer only to made me grip on the blanket tigher, tried to defense my body. It might be late, he might saw me last night, but I don’t care!

“Well, it’s awkward...” he said between his forcefull chuckle.

“S-should I.. s-scream? To make it natural?”

Now he stared at me then laughed. He clap his hand once then back to me again. He motioned his hand to the blanket that cover almost all of my body. “Wash up and get dress. I buy us some foods and the medicine to cover your hangover.”

He was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter