Jealous

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong already sitting on the sofa in the living room with her iPad when I come. His fingers dancing excitedly on the iPad’s screen while his eyes get fix to that screen. Screening whatever news he read there. I follow him, sitting beside him. Doing nothing. I’m yawning and get his short attention. He turn his head to me and say hi then back to his bussiness again. I walk to the kitchen and take a glass of water to help my thrist.

“What are you doing?” I ask, finally can’t stand still for longer. He look up to me and give me a simple smile. His hand motion me to look at the screen, so I do. “What’s this?” I said in a high tone when the picture of houses appear in front of my eyes.

“House.”

“I know. But what for? Are you planning to buy a new house?”

“Hm... not really. Just my random act. Which one do you like, by the way? What style? European? Minimalist?”

I take his iPad and lock it then place in on the table. I stare at him, shaking my head several times when he narrowing his eyes.

“I like whatever house as long as it full of peace, Jiyong. Bring me my peace.”

“Oh, sorry. About those letters again, huh?” he seems uneasy. “It stops but I think you’re still affected by it. Okay, I understand. But how long? How long should I act as a helpless as I am right now until you finally stop blaming everything on me? I think we’ve solved it since.. you know, the kiss. You even attended the party with me before.”

“But then I saw Kiko was there. I’m sure she was coming for you.”

“Should I repeat the exact same paragraph, Tae?”

I turn my face, don’t want to look at him that moment. He let a heavy sigh before finally grab my hand and wrap it with his. I willingly face him again when I feel the heat from his hand running through my body. Stop right on my cheeks and put a little reddish there. Stop right on my heart, make the rhytym go  a little faster than normal.

“We are in the same circle, Tae. I can’t shut her down from every party or event I attend to. I don’t want to meet her too because you know right, that’s hard for me too, but I can’t control it. She decided it, where she want to go, which party she want to attend. I’m so sorry about the our meeting behind you, about the letters, about everything, I’ll try to fix it up but please... let me do it on my way. Trust me, put your faith on me, Tae and I’ll prove it to you.”

Seems like listening to his words will make everything back to the right path. We started it wrong, we’ve been doing it wrong too in the process. So how could we expect the result will be right at the end? We ruin it, he ruin it. We can’t expect more than this.

“Okay. Do what you want.” I’m ready to leave when he suddenly rise up and catch my waist. He hug my body and lean his head closer to me. Kiss my cheek then my lip quickly. I glances at him but he only let a laugh out.

“What are you doing?!” I said while pushing his body from mine.

“Just... a normal morning kiss for my wife.”

“Oh, you realize my role now. Good. Maybe another meeting with Kiko and fight with me then you can finally realize the situation, Mr. Kwon.”

= = =

Next morning I see him already dress up, ready to go. I peeking up in front of his door before he notice. I’m doubting myself about the words I’m gonna say next to him but finally let myself speak true about how bored I am these days since I didn’t do much than sleeping, eating and watching television. No friend on the line to talk with. No friend in front of the door to walk with. Alone and soooo boring.

I like the idea to go alone but Jiyong refuse it with a great warn.

“Where are you going? YG?” He nods simply. “You have a recording schedule?”

“Yes. Why?”

It’s been so long since the last time I’m touching that area. Studio, recording session, working table, microphone, singing. I know for sure I can’t do that anymore, at least until the baby’s born, but I miss the feeling to be a part of that world again. If all of this didn’t happen, I may stay in the studio or practice room right now, preparing my album. Oh, just stop about those regrets!

“May I come?”

“What? Come? With me? For what?”

“Nothing. Just chill out? I’m bored staying inside for ages. I don’t have something particular to do and I don’t have friend too. You don’t like me go alone, right? So...”

“I don’t think waiting for me for recording will be fun, Tae.” He’s reading my face right now. He’s considering the thing on my eyes, on face, before finally nods. I can’t hide my happiness so I smile like a dumb. He chuckle, but pretend to be cool again.

“Okay. I have a schedule on nine, so be ready. I’ll wait you outside.”

“Okay!” I reply excitedly then running to my room to wash up.

= = =

“What are they doing?” he murmur as we enter YG building. There are four man standing around the lobby, they chatting comfortably share both word and laugh. We come up and get their attention, Seungri run toward us happily. He hug his leader tightly which is turn into a slap behind his head by Jiyong.

“What are you doing here? We cancel the recording?”

“No, of course!” Daesung exclaimed. “What excuse we gonna make to cover it from Hyun Suk Hyung now?”

“We are waiting for you.” Taeyang said calmly.

“Me? Why? It’s weird, really.” Jiyong shaking his head while walking toward Taeyang and TOP at the corner.

“You said you’d come with Taeyeon-ssi. We are waiting for her, exactly.” TOP winking his eyes to me which I response with a chuckle. These man are funny, really. Jiyong shake his head while groaning. “We’re really sorry, Taeyeon-ssi, we want to welcome you nicely, but we found out that YG doesn’t have a red carpet, so...”

I laugh to his lame joke.

“It’s okay. I didn’t expect it either though.”

“Alright. Then, shall we go for special YG tour?” Seungri rise his hand as he make the way for me to take the offer. I’m eyeing Jiyong, he stare at me with an unbelieveable look. Sometime boys are boys, don’t care the age but they are still the boys who like to make some fun for everything.

“Special YG tour? Interesting.”

“What do you mean, Seungri-ya?” Jiyong ask.

“Right! Special YG tour, maybe Taeyon-ssi want to join us here after see how great YG is. We’re gonna have the first nation couple in the house!”

“Yah!” Jiyong slap Daesung’s but he still can’t stop laughing. Two others too, laughing together with him. Only Jiyong the one who working on his own nerve right now. I don’t know what’s wrong with him, really.

“Okay, let’s....” Seungri about to drag me off with him but Jiyong suddenly yell at him. Both of us stop and turn to face him. He come in rush and take me away from Seungri.

“Yah! You know she’s pregnant, Seungri-ah! She can’t be tired, walking will make her tired you know?”

“It’s okay, Ji. I’ve been resting for.. the entire month? I’ll be okay.” I said calmly. I take his hand and squeeze it then turn to Seungri again. “So, can we start the tour now?”

“Okaaaay!” he scream excitedly.

“Seungri! Yah, maknae! You don’t listen to me?! Tae, you can’t be tired, baby, you know that...”

I don’t listen to the sick dragon again as I and Seungri are begin to walk. I can’t listen to his voice after four steps or so, all my attention is belong to the excited Seungri beside me right now. He is full of spirit, really. Doesn’t like any other artists from YG, Seungri behave naturally to others, no sign of shame and awkwardness. I appreciate it if Jiyong could be more live and excited like him about everything.

He show me almost everything; the lobby, the practice room, the meeting room, studio, even the toilet. One place left, the YG Cafe that really famous. YG artists often said that the menu is make them sick but some outsiders told happily to the public that the menu is good. I’ve even heard that BoA Unnie said the menu in YG Cafe is three level higher than what we got in SM. I mean, not every SM menu is great but some of them yes. So three level higher means really that great, I assume.

Seems like he can read my mind, Seungri told me we moves to YG Cafe. I smile from ear to ear as he mention the name of that place. Beside I really like to eat these days and I have best curiousity about the menu, I feel I bit tired too. We’ve been walking for like 15 minutes non stop. To say I’m weak, I have to admit it that I really am but since the pregnancy and the sickness Jiyong don’t let me work on anything make me become the laziest person. That cause me turn into the weaker me. Okay, I blame him again for something that’s not really necessary.

When we arrive at the cafe, the rest member of Bigbang are already there. They sit around the table with a snack and coffee and chatting excitedly about I don’t know. I saw the oldest, TOP, mimicing a thing that make his handsome face look funny. I hid my laugh and drag Seungri to the counter.

“You know noona, although it’s not everytime but we often share our story about woman when we are together.” He said confidently, his eyes fall on his hyung on the table. “What I curious about you is, Jiyong hyung never drop your name on the table before and you two just... come out and tell the world you’re married already. I’m sorry, but it’s suspicious. Do you really in love?”

I’m in shock. I can’t find the answer, not because there’s no answer for that but because how could this maknae asking about that matter easily? I bet he must respect Jiyong very much, both as a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter