Second meeting

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a month after the last time I saw G-Dragon. I saw the news saying he was abroad for fan meeting in Japan and China, also attended the great world fashion event, but that was not like I intended to read the news. That was all on my social media’s feed by the way and I just bored and wasted my time and read it. Not really read it but.. yeah read it at the end or whatever.

I didn’t know my own feeling toward him. Am I hate him? Am I by his existence? Am I angry at him? Am I lose? I didn’t know.. the only thing I thought when I remember him and the thing he said about that night was I want either me or him disappear from this world, so there would be zero percent possibility for us to meet. Why? Maybe because I felt shy, kind of ashamefull feeling because he saw . No, not just saw me but work on my body too! I didn’t like to be reminded about that... To say that I’m a was a total lie. I had my own scene with someone from the past, only with that one. So, to made a cheap talk about it was a big deal on my side. That was why I hate him, I thougt I am, because he made such an easy way to talk about it, reveal it and let it go.

“Hey, best.. are you still with me?”

Oh, I forgot Tiffany was here, blabbering about her soon mini album. Yes, her solo after this long enough time. “Yes, what did you said about the dance move?”

Tiffany shook her head and pout at me. “What are you thinking lately? I see you out of the world, when everyone’s talk you keep mum and that’s not rare because you usually are. But you are not just mum lately, you out of space, you’re not with me, us, or any other people.” She complained.

I laughed to make her relax. Yeah, you know Stephanie Hwang’s type, always find away to work on her nerve, to be worry, and get stress.

“I’m all good. I just.. um, thinking about the next project of mine.”

“What project?” she stared at me objectively.

“The staff told me that after your mini album I have to prepare mine. I think they want me to release the full album.” I smiled.

With that, I catched all Tiffany’s attention and made her forgot about the subject of our talk. I’m proud of my self, the moment where I could lie in front of Tiffany’s eyes was rare. And now was one of that rare moment for me to pleasure.

= = =

I went to Tiffany’s after party for her successful first mini album that just released  almost a month ago. She had done some music programs recording for her goodbye stage and loose all her energy but still keeping her promise to made the party for herself. This week se held an after party for herself and her friend. Different from the party before, this party incuding all of her friends. She told me that some of her friends, which is out of our league, would come. I didn’t expected that friends Tiffany once talked about are the supermodel Soojoo, Xin, and CL. Yes, CL from 2NE1, Xin one of G-Dragon best company, and Soojoo one of his closest noona. I just couldn’t believe it, Tiffany invited them all? I mean, this was not SM artists party after all, but that league she talked was too far than what I could imagine.

“Hey, do you really close with them?” I asked in low tone voice once we entered the room she reserved under our manager’s name.

“What do you mean?” she sounded annoyed. “Of course I know them, close enough to invite them to my party. I told you some of my friends who’d come are out of our usual circle and they are.”

“I didn’t mean like that.. I just surprised to know you invited them.”

“Well, Soojoo unnie is a great person, Chaerin too. I don’t know much about Xin, but he is look very well be friend with. My case.”

I let Tiffany go and greet them while I made my self busy find another company and saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at the corner. Hyoyeon already with a glass of cocktail on her hand while Sooyoung looked busy with her phone, took as many picture as she could. I greeted them and hop in the sofa, Hyoyeon gave me her drink which I refused to take. I’m not an alchohol girl like her or Tiffany and Yuri. Seohyun joined in and I talked with her, finally a good friend to talk with. I just feel relieved when the party went good without further ado, it went smooth and everyone seemed enjoying their time with friends and alchohol. I just couldn’t really blend with the kind of situation like this. My bad. So after long enough minutes, like 15-20 minutes tried to look like one of them, dancing, laughing, sipping from glass to glass, I called it over.

I was about to crossed the room and find my place when finally people were shouting. I was in the middle of the crowd and people were surrounding the other side near the front door. I tried my best to escape but stopped when I heard Tiffany’s loud voice calling a name. One last name I could heard in this situation.

“G-Dragon is in the house yoooo!!!” she screamed and people were shouting like crazy. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter