Coming Home

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

Haesoo walks fast passing many members of her pack who nod showing their respect to her. She can stop the smile from her lip when she heard from Baekhyun that her brother has come from his journey. It has been three and half years since her brother went to visit another pack, trained to be an Alpha and also to find his mate. She starts to run when she saw the pack house from afar. her smile has changed into greening widely, can't hide her happiness. Arrived at the Packhouse, she opens the door and runs passing Chanyeol who laugh loudly seeing her rush expression. He really can't stop laughing offer a small matter. When she reached the third floor where her father office at, she could smell his brother scent. Without knocking she opened the door making all eyes in the room turn to her. Her father, their Alpha, sitting behind his desk smiling. His Beta, Baekhyun's father, stands beside the table also smiling. In the sofa sit her mother who was holding his brother hands tightly, showing so much joy from her eyes. Didn't waste any more time she jumps into his brother and hugs him so tightly, showing how much she miss him.

"Ugghhh!!! Haesoo!! you indeed getting stronger ha?!" he said sounding hard to breath.

"Easy there, girl. Let your brother breath!" her mother said while her father and Beta Byun laughing from the table.

"I can't!! I miss you so much!!" she said hugging him tighter.

"HELP!!" her brother choke, giving her a slap on the arm from her mother before she finally releases him.

"If I have to face this everyday I swear I rather trained some month more," he said taking a deep breath.

"Just admit you also miss me," she said glaring at him. Her Father and Beta Byun still laughing from the desk watching their interaction.

"Alright then, I will leave you family to catch up then," Beta Byun said smiling at the Family. " I will check the prisoner and preparation for tomorrow execution," he adds looking to the Alpha before bidding a goodbye to them.

"There will be an execution tommorow?" her brother ask.

"Yeah, some roughs that we caught, one of them was the white wolf who have killed many wolves from other Packs. All other packs agree to kill him as soon as possible so the execution will be included with other rough we catch beforehand. We are lucky we manage to catch him while he was being distracted near the lake. There was this hidden place between rock and bush across the waterfall and he seems to confuse and distract and can't sense our present. Even tough the catch didn't easy eater, he indeed a strong wolf," her father explain.

"The rough story can wait later, tell us about your travel Suho-ya," her mother cut before he can replay his father.

Looking at his father who was smiling and nodding hinting to answers his mother, he turned to her mother.

" Well, I visit all of the pack and learn many things there. Each of them has a different way to handle their pack and maybe we can adapt some of their rules for our pack, some of them..."

"You could talk about rule with Dad and Beta Byun later. How about your adventure? do you meet any Vampire? Fairy? or maybe a Witch?" Haesoo cut him and ask him with curious eyes.

"Well I do meet a Vampire on my way but we choose to ignore each other and not meddle each other business. Fairy didn't and never show up for years Haesoo, they are too busy with themselves. And Witch, if I see them I will kill them immediately on the spot," he said jaw tightening. Haesoo staring at his brother for a moment before she nodded slowly.

"How about your mate dear?" Her mother asks while holding his hand. his father moves to the sofa in front of them, knowing it was a sensitive issue for them.

"Well, I think I still have no luck," he said smiling sadly at them.

Her mother face turns sad and sympathy while her father sighing. They really hope for him to find his mate on his journey because as the next Alpha he will need his mate to fulfill place as Luna and heir for the Alpha line. Moreover, as a werewolf, a mate is their other half who complete their life and being mateless will only lead them to loneliness.

"It's Okay," he said squeezing his mother hands. "I'll be fine. I'll try my best to find her and run this pack to be strong. Besides, I have all of you with me here. I won't be lonely," he adds assuring them.

Their moment gets interrupted by knocking at the door before Beta Byun opened it at getting inside.

"I'm sorry interrupting your time, but Alpha we got some problem with the white wolf,"

Hearing this her father stand instantly and nodding at his Beta.

"Alright, I'll come down."

"I'll coming too," Suho said also standing along. " We will catch up more at dinner later mom, I really miss your cooking. And I hope you didn't cause any trouble young lady," he adds glaring playfully at his sister.

"Oh please, I didn't cause any trouble now. I'm a responsible wolf," she said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, you indeed," her mother said mocking her.

Laughing Suho then joins his father And Alpha Byun to the prison while his mother chooses to back to their house cooking dinner. Leaving alone, Haesoo chooses to continue her training wich got cut because of his brother arrival news.