Black Horse

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Hana could see the gleaming face from Haesoo and surprise expression from Sehun when she told them about the news.
"Really?" Haesoo asks her. She nodding her head smiling at Haesoo. Haesoo runs toward her and hugs her really tight.
"Oh my god thank you so much!!" she said still hugging her.
"Let her breath," Suho from her side told his sister. " And I still don't forgive your careless behavior," he adds. Haesoo let her but still smiling brightly, it looks like nothing could break her happiness.

Hana turned toward Sehun who squinting his eyes at her. "It a little complicated, but I'll try my best to do it," she adds smiling at them.

"You are a witch," Sehun said suddenly making they all turned toward him.

"Yes, I am," Hana answered staring at him.

"And why should I believe you? Who know maybe you just want to do like what she did to me," he accuses her.

"I'm not like that, I can assure you that. I'm just trying to help Haesoo. She has done a lot for me and I want to help her too," Hana try to explain.

"That right Sehun. I've known her for years and she was far from being an evil witch. We could trust her," Haesoo adds.

Sehun didn't say anything but keep staring at Hana.

"So, when will we do it?" Haesoo asks breaking the silent.

"Immediately, we have what we need in the bag, now we wait for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get a black horse to take the blood later," Suho explain.

"Blood?" Haesoo widened her eyes looking at Hana. " But Hana you can't..."

"I have to," she cut her. "I've promised to help so I need to do this. Besides, I think it about time I involved in blood things. I can't avoid it forever, right?"

"But Hana..."

"I'll be fine," Hana assures her.

"Why can't she?" Suho asks them, staring at Hana making her shivered, like always.

"She can't handle it. That the many reasons, I believe she won't do any bad thing to us," Haesoo explain.

"I'll prepare things that we need now," Hana tries to change the subject, uncomfortable with the attention that she gets. She starts pulling out things that she gets beforehand on the floor in front of Sehun. Chalk from charcoal, bowls, a sharpened crow feather and else. She start to draw symbol on the wall behind Sehun like the one she saw from the book before. She tries not to touch him knowing he could snap any moment, and it quite hard. She work in silent while everyone in the room staring at her. After a while, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back bringing a black horse with them.

"It really hard to find all black horse without any spot in this place, we have to steal it from the human village," Baekhyun complain to them. 

Hana asks them to keep it calm while she finished her draw because the horse clearly didn't like there, he keeps moving back and forth wanting to break away. After she has finished she opened the books beside the bowls and feather in front of Sehun.

"After this, would you please treat the horse's wound immediately?" she asks Baekhyun when she takes the horse strap.

"Okay," Baekhyun answered flustered because it was the first time the witch talk to him.

"Thank you," Hana nod to him and bring the agitated horse near the bowls. She sings some spell to calm the horse while she his snout. She could feel her hands shake when she pick the blade. Her heart beat really fast like it would burst out from her chest. She brings the horse lying on the floor while gripping the blade really hard. All her body shaking when she bring the blade closer. She closed her eyes and taking a deep breath trying to calm herself. When she has calm a little she put the knife on his foot near his blood vessel and draw some blood out putting it on the two bowl. She could feel her hand and voice shaking when she read the spell from the book. Her head feels lighter but she tries to keep focus. After she finished she gave a signal to Baekhyun to take the horse who still conscious but still calm because of the spell. Need three people to take the horse up because of the bleeding foot making Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the guard leave them.

Hana keeps reading the spell while she mixes the horse blood with some plant and the charcoal and redraws the symbol on the wall with it. After she finished she walk to Sehun and nodding at him, she has to keep saying the spell so she just hopes Sehun understand her. She walks to his wrist with the blade and other horse blood. She also draws some Sehun blood getting a hissing sound from both Sehun and Haesoo. She mixes the blood together still murmuring the spell and bring it with the crow feather in front of him. She deep it to the blood,  as if it was a feather pen and ink, and rewrite the spell behind his ear. She could hear Sehun hissed in pain but she tries to ignore it and keep murmuring the spell and finished it. The more she draw the more restless Sehun be and more weak Hana could feel herself. She starts to feel lightheaded again but tries hard to focus. Sehun has started to flounder around and it a good thinks he keeps chained. Hana finished her draw and stand in front of Sehun who was flounder more hard and start to scream while Hana could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. She can't focus on the thing around her anymore but to finished the spell. With her last word Sehun screaming really loud before he let out his breath and his body hanging weakly on his chain. Both of them release a short and fast breath standing in front of each other.

"Is it finished?" Hana could hear Haesoo ask.

Sehun brings his head up staring at them and Hana could see the spell on his neck has gone.

"Yes," she sighs softly before she loses her conscious and fell on someone lap.