Little Friend

Wolf Mate

 


 

Next morning Haesoo decide to go for a run. Everyone was quite busy with execution preparation and also welcoming western pack who choose to witness the execution. The white rough has killed The Alpa's nephew that make him loathe the rough very much.

Haesoo running at the same path she used to for years, her wolf sniff happily, tries to search some rabbit scent to hunt. She stops when she reach a familiar spot. There is nothing special about that spot except she know a way around the bush where she can reach her little friend. She chose to pay a visit and shift to human form and put the clothes she tied in her legs before walking to a big tree. Climbing, she found a bottle spray to hide her scent then start walking around the bush. The more she go the tighter and higher the bush around her so she has to walk really careful until she hears a snap. In second tendrils come out from the bush, it moves and tangles her hands and legs. She tries to break free but it got tighter until she can't move anymore.

Knowing exactly who put the trap, she starts to calling her friends name, knowing it didn't too far from her hideout.

"Hanaaaa!!! Ack!!!!" Someone knock her head from behind.

"Are you mad?! What if someone hears you?!" a girl, actually a woman, show up from behind her glaring at her. Haesoo little friends. Why? Because of her body was very small for someone who almost 20th-year-old but only reaches 5 feets, with black hair and black eyes.

"Didn't you put some spell so no one can hear from outside?" Haesoo asks while Hana mouthing some spell touching the bush to release her.

One of Haesoo secret, Yes, her friend is a witch. She meets her, or more likely found her, two years ago, almost died inside a cave that hidden behind the waterfall at the lake, across from the place she often plays and rests, it was her spot. She knows Hana wasn't a werewolf, she just taught she was a human at first but she has a different scent from human she has ever met wich lead her to think she was a witch but her scent also different from what the book told. She chooses to let her life and take care of her wound while she found information about her. She didn't sure why but she has this feeling about want to protect her. In her confusion, she chooses to ask elder Sooyoung about all kind of witch that ever exist. Elder Sooyoung was one of their most respect elder, she was half wolf and half fairy wich made her life so much longer than any werewolves. She was the only one, from wolf race, that still alive from the witch battle era. Always talk in a riddle, she told her there will be always the bad and the good thing in this world. It reassures her that she took a good choice. When Hana regains her conscious she asked her everything, telling her she know she was a witch.

"Will you kill me?" She asks her. Her face was pale and show so much fear. Her skinny body can't even support her so she just lying on the leave Haesoo create for her to lay down.

"Depend on your doing," she said keeping her emotionless face.

Hana closes her eye while taking a deep breath, shaking. Opening her eyes she set her eyes on the waterfall, any hope has gone from her face.

"Yes, I'm a witch. I found it when I was twelve. My family and I trying hard to hide it but it really hard for me to control it. Not long after people find out and they burn my house. All of them died but not me. My aunt takes me and we move away from the village stay in the forest until she realizes we can't pressure the magic anymore. So we traveled from one village to another for five years, finding books or maybe just a paper anything that could tell you about magic. We can't found much of course, but we found a plant that can mask our scent from dog or wolf and little by little I could control my magic most of it I learn it myself. It always my aunt who went to the village and I will stay in the forest or neglected inn. But she went too far, In one of the southern villages. I should have known it not save there," she stops her story, tears dripping from her eyes, trying to stop her sobbing.

"It's a big village and they have a witch hunter with them but they also hold much information about the witch. My aunt went too far, making them suspicious of her. One day she didn't back even after the sun has set for long. I was at the inn near their village border. I decide to find her and there she was, in the front of village hall, her body tied to a high pole, burned. I lost it there, before I know I've already set the village storehouse near the pole on fire. They hunt me since then," she finishes her story and stared at Haesoo.

"It the end for me then," she adds still staring at her almost like pleading.

"if you want it to end why don't you just end it yourself," Haesoo know she sound so mean but she can't let her think she can fool her, she still a witch.

"I'm not brave enough," she said lowering her head.

Days pass and Haesoo still let Hana alive. She found Hana just eats fruit and some bread that she brings. When she asked she just said she like fruits more until she realizes she can't hurt the animal, even tough she afraid of them. She just let it pass by, standing, frozen. After a many time trying, she finally conceived her to eat meet, telling her she found it already dead or she killed it with the least painful way. They trust begin to grow each other before they know, like a little sister, Haesoo grows affection on her. She helps her found the hideout and keep their meeting and secret since then.

 

 

 


 

 

The italic was a flashback

and thank you so much for subscribing!!!! I'm so Happy!!!!

@hogoho;@hsehuns;@exoticstarlightarmy

feel free to leave comment