Sneaking

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Tense.

Hana walking back and forth inside the cave waiting for Berry to come back. She finally can interpret the Rune. The witch and the werewolf didn't share the power but the witch was the one who and control the wolf power. It almost passed midnight when the moonlight helped her finding the lost shape of the Rune. With the perfect angle, the light makes a vague shadow forming the Rune shape that she know. She sends Haesoo a message immediately with Berry, telling that Sehun, her mate, possibly has been controlled by a witch.

Its passes morning now but Berry wasn't back yet. She waiting anxiously, afraid the message didn't get trough Haesoo or worst they catch and hurt Berry. 

She sits down on the ground trying to calm herself. Nothing bad happen, right? Her mind flies thinking of any possibility that could happen. Did Haesoo do good? Did the Sehun also good? Can the Witch control him if she was far from her? If she could, would Sehun hurt her or other werewolves on her pack? Why did the tree wolf run toward the border? Who are they? They are not a traitor, right? But the wolf in the middle was quite big. In fact, he was the biggest wolf she ever saw, not like she saw many of them. Instead of feeling afraid like with other wolfs, she feels amazed by his gray fur and strong built.

She wake from her thought when she hears Berry voice from outside the cave. The piping voice denotes he was afraid or panic. Hana stands up immediately and walks to the cave mouth, at the same time Berry pass through the small space between the waterfall and the cave. When he see Hana, he flew fast toward her moving his hand and feet speak loudly. But Hana still doesn't understand Berry language, she always guests everything from his body sigh.  When he frantically moving his hand and blabbering so fast, Hana's fear becomes more visible.

"Why? What's wrong? Tell me slowly," she told Berry when she sees the paper still tied on his back.

He moves his hand to his head making an ear.

"Ears? No? Ah, wolf ears! Wolf!"

Then he moves his hand along his head

"Hair? Quite long hair? She-wolf?"

He tickling his own stomach

"Haesoo!" Hana finally gets it remembering Haesoo often tickling Berry whenever they met.

He lies in the air closing his eyes

"She sleeping?"

He move his hand as if he slitting his neck

"She died?" Hana said eyes widening.

Berry blabbering loudly before he changes to moving his hand along his body like he was being cut.

"She's hurt!"

Berry nod fast and then fly around the cave then knocking at the cave wall.

"You wait for her and try to wake her up but she didn't?"

Berry nodding his head look so sad. He flies toward Hana and Hana spread her hand so he could rest on her palm.

"Did she hurt really bad?" She asks Berry anxiously. Berry whining slowly lowering his head.

"Oh my god! But she just fine yesterday! Who was hurting her? You don't think the witch has reached them, right? Is it possible if Sehun does that? But Haesoo said it almost impossible for a mate to hurt each other? But if the witch controlling him, could it happen?" Hana blabbering to Berry but he just looks at her with his big eyes. They exchange stare for a while, more like Hana drown deep in her tough.

"Should we go there?" she ask him. Berry who didn't understand the danger that could happen for Hana if they get caught just tilting his head staring at her. Hana has a strange feeling about it, pushing her to make sure her friend was fine and know about the danger that can be caused by the witch and maybe also the danger from her mate. With all of the thing Haesoo has done for her, she has this strong desire to help her and her mate free from this witch. Whoever she is, no matter how strong she is.

"We will sneak to their pack," she said full of determination toward Berry. She let Berry rest on her shoulder when she packs all her things from the cave. She needs to go back to her hideout to put some of her things and taking enough scent-free spray before she could go.

 


 

Hana walks carefully between the twigs and bush making as least noise as she can. She has packs some paper that she need to show to Haesoo also some plant that maybe could help her wound. She leaves Berry behind, resting, besides it will make her sure there won't be a noise following her.

She could feel she getting close to the Pack when she could see a clearance from afar. She tightening her dark cloak and cover her head with the hood, blending more into the shadow. She taking a slower step, observing her surroundings, seeing any sign of werewolves. She walks along the shadow, avoiding the clearance. Haesoo has told her before that they have some kind of hospital in the Pack and Hana guess that is where she was right now. But the problem is she didn't know where the hospital is.

Following her instinct, she walks further to the area where she sees less building around. She thinks hospital must be placed in a quite place so the injured person could rest peacefully. She keeps walking closer to the buildings passing the small one that looks just like a house. Finally, she found three quite big buildings in front of her. She making sure there are no one around before sneaks out from the forest and walk slowly to the closest building. She takes a peek inside through the window and found out it was a food storage where the meat leaves hanging on the hooks and many boxes on the floor. She back off from the window and see through her surroundings once more before moves to the next building. The building has a higher window so she has to stand on her toes before she could take a peek inside. But before she could see through the window she heard a low angry growl right next to her ear.

 

 

 

 


it's my birthday today  \ >o< /