Mate

Wolf Mate

 

 

"Where've you been?" Haesoo asks her friend who still helps her untangle the tendril around her.

"Staying in the cave overnight," she said after she finishes untangle it. They move deeper while Hana mouth some spell around the bush to put them back as if no one ever past it. Most of the spell she made it by herself. Magic language also used by the fairy, so Haesoo takes one of her pack fairies dictionaries and lends it to Hana. She could take the book about the witch tough, but Hana said it too risky and fairy dictionary would be enough.

"What are you doing there? It was so dangerous. What if they found you there? And also rough roaming around," she scolds her while they reach her hideout. From far you would think it only a mound, but as you get close you will found a door hide by the plant.

"Sorry, Aunty..." she said teasing her getting glare from Haesoo while she laughing. "Sometimes I forgot that you are thirty-four, your face didn't suit your age at all," she adds while opening the door for them.

"Well, you can't blame me for my young blood. And you dare to change the topic."

"I need to go there, It near the solstice. The sun and the moon start giving a hint what will happen. And last night finally for the first time I could see it. Not a clear vision just a glimpse hint," she explain putting her bag at the table full of box and bottle also paper. The hideout only has one room, with a bed at the corner, one table, a long bench, and wall with shelves full of bottle and box. Inside some box there some animal and the magic creature that she take to learn or because they hurt. Behind the wall, there is a small fireplace but she rarely uses it after she learns to make a fire on her own.

"What is it?" Haesoo asks sitting on the bench. She always interests in magic think Hana doing. It amazes her every time she shows her new thing she learns.

"There will be blood and love," she said dramatically. Haesoo raising her eyebrow looking at her skeptically. "But the problem is I don't know where will it happen. I'm staying all night and that is what I got" she adds while sighing.

"Well that stopping me to ask more," she said dropping her shoulder. " But maybe the blood was in our pack, there will be an execution tonight for some rough we catch."

"Maybe," Hana said looking down. She starts pulling out the fruit from her bag to put it on the shelf near the fireplace.

"Come on, don't be sad. You will manage to do it perfectly in time. I trust you can, you are a smart witch you know," Haesoo said, trying to cheer her up.

"I know. It just, sometimes it really hard without any guide, try to find it by myself," she said sighing. " I'm really thankful you are here with me and trusting me. I'll never forget that ever," she add smiling softly at her. Haesoo also smiles at her while nodding her head hinting she understands.

"And thank you for letting me alive," Hana add.

"Oh, come on. How could I do that when I know you can't even hurt a worm," Haesoo said rolling her eyes. Hana pursed her lip, glaring at Haesoo.

"Ah, I found this one on my way back. Do you know what it is?" Hana asks pulling out a small transparent box, showing a small black dot flying around the box.

Haesoo became alerted in instances. She stands really quick making the bench fell then she walk back away from the creature.

"Get that thing far from me!! Did the box closed?!!" she screams at her. Confuse, Hana, nodding her head holding the box far from Haesoo.

"Close tight?!" Hana nodded again. "Don't you dare to open it," Haesoo add while glaring at the box.

"What is this?" Hana asks, surprise with Haesoo out brush.

"It's a flea, a werewolf flea. Its only attack and drink werewolf blood. It cause a severe rash, It won't make you die but one of pack member get attack by around ten of them and he was conscious for three days," Haesoo tell her still glaring at it.

"Wow!! I didn't know you cause great harm. You are so tiny," Hana said talking to the box.

"Size didn't determine how dangerous thing are,"

 

 

 


 

 

The sun has set slowly, welcoming the night. She has left Hana's hide out after she decides she would like to learn more about the flea and Haesoo promise to bring more paper. Clearly, Haesoo doesn't want to get close to that thing. She now walking side by side with her mother to the pack clearing behind their prison where they held execution for the criminal. She rarely went around that area. Their prison building was a rectangular one-floor building where they guard stay or they want to hold some meeting. The prison itself put under the building away sun and people. Haesoo only went there once when she was joining pack warrior.

Getting close she starts to feel uncomfortable and her wolf widgets in the back of her head. She brushes it off at first, but it getting stronger the closest she get to the clearing. She glances around trying to find her father or her brother but she can found it. glancing at her mother, she seems so calm until she realizes Haesoo fidgeting.

"What's wrong?"

" Hmm... Nothing. Where are Dad and Oppa?" she asked her mother.

"They still inside the building, talking with the guard. Alpha Cho from western pack wants to the white rough to be executed last. But they will still bring them out together," Baekhyun was the one who answers her. He came from behind her along with Chanyeol and Lay, their pack healer. They bowing their head to her mother, showing their respect.

Not long after Alpha Kim, her father, come along with his brother, Beta Byun and some people she guesses from the western pack. They stand near the podium where the wolfs will behead. It the most effective and fastest way to kill every creature. Fairy, vampire, wolf, witch, human. Her Father walks and stands in front of the podium.

"At this night, we will be the witness of how a cruel doing will be justified. Disturbing pack peacefulness, creating a terror, harming the other and killed without any thought was a big crime no one can accept. And for that, these tree prisoner will be headed tonight for torture and killing they doing to our pack and our friends," he said gesturing at the western pack.

"Bring the prisoner,"

That is when Haesoo felt her wolf fidgeting nonstop. She starts to smell of the forest, smell of the leave after the rain. The smell soothes her while she closed her eyes and take a deep breath. She feels the push from her wolf to find the smell source until she realizes this was a sign of her mate being close with her. Knowing she never smell this before she starts searching between the western pack, ignoring the prisoner who has already stand on the podium. Her father voice feels just like a whisper for her because she was busy catching an eye contact with any of western pack. There are fifteen of them but no one seems to fidget or showing a sign that they searching for a mate.

"And the last and the most unforgivable crime. Killing so easily, man, woman, adult, pup, even human and put werewolf clan in danger, there is no more that death punishment can do any justice for..."

"Wait!! Alpha!!" Suho voice cuts his father speech turning all head to him including Haesoo. She doesn't even realize that the other two prisoners have been death. Suho eyes frowning at the white prisoner who will execute the last. The rough fidgeting in his chain hands and legs, his eyes staring at her sister. The other thought he was afraid of death, but Suho knows that kind of stare and he confirms it when Haesoo eyes followed her brother stare. When she looks to the white rough eyes their eyes turned to gold for a moment, feeling a strong pull each other.

"OH, moon goddess!!" Haesoo hears her mother gasping on her side. but her focus only at the male in the podium.

"Mate," they wishpered it slowly at the same time.

 

 

 


 

 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

feel free to leave a comment

and thank you for subscribing....

XOXO