Help

Wolf Mate

 

 

"Magic Word, either fairy or witch," elder Sooyoung said still looking at Sehun carefully. Sehun also staring at her, unmoving from his spot.

"Haesoo, ask him who his work with," one of the elder force Haesoo forward earning a growl from Sehun.

"It won't work," elder Sooyoung interrupted them. "I'm sure he won't or can't tell who ever ask him or whatever we do to him," she adds.

"There is a fairy Rune behind his ear. But I can't read it, it's a word that only use by fairy or witch. We should ask for help for that. Maybe we should ask our library keeper?" she continued giving a meaningful gaze toward Haesoo before turning to Alpha Kim. At that moment Haesoo instantly knows what elder Sooyoung mean. She tries to keep herself calm so the other won't be suspicious of her. She doesn't care if elder Sooyoung knows about her secret because seeing her gaze Haesoo know she won't reveal it to anyone.

"How could you see it? I don't even get a glimpse of it," one of the elders ask but didn't move to get closer.

"Of course you can't see it from there, you could see it from where I stand Woon," elder Sooyoung said rolling her eyes. " I suggest we take a picture of it, to make it easier for Jinki to read it," she said looking to Alpha Kim. He instructs the guard to take a paper and ink from the office upstair while the other guard opens the cell door.

"Let see it," one of the elders walk inside the cell making Sehun growl at him, glaring at him. He moves his hand to his lap and straightening his body. Even though all the silver has weakened him, he still giving them a deathly aura. The elder took back and move back in a second.

"How dare you growl at me you filthy wolf," he yelled at him. Sehun growls louder and put his hand in front of him, his eyes full of anger.

"Elder, please, let me handle this," Alpha Kim move forward trying to prevent any fight.

Feeling anger by the elder treatment toward her mate, Haesoo step forward. "I'll do it," she said taking the papers and ink from the guard who has turned back. Alpha Kim wants to forbid her but elder Sooyoung stops him, letting Haesoo move forward toward her mate. She keeps her eyes fix on Sehun and he doing the same, watching her every move. She kneeling in front of him matching their eye.

"Please, let me help you," she whispered to him. He keeps staring at her, giving her no answer. Haesoo raised her hand, trying to touch his hair. He flinches, moving back and growling at her. Her father and brother move tried to get inside only to stop by elder Sooyoung once again. Haesoo hand stop in mid-air, keeping her gaze at Sehun, trying to reassure him. She tries to move her hand once again to his hair. He flinches once again but didn't move his body away anymore. Haesoo runs her hands along his front hair until his ear. Shivered run along her hands when sh touch him. She releases her breath she didn't know was holding and smile softly at him. Sehun keeps staring at her, still expressionless.

Haesoo slowly moves her body to his side to get a better look of his Rune. Behind his ears, she could see the Rune with black ink, contrast with his pale skin in small size along with his ear-bone. It not easy to draw it, but she tries her best to make the similar one, or two. The other was facing her back but she could feel their tense behind her. As she plans when she gets inside, she keeps the other one to herself and keeping it on her clothes carefully. She could feel Sehun gaze following her every move. She looks up at him after she finishes hiding the paper and winking at him, making frown for a second before back to his expressionless face.

"I'll help you out from this. I promise," she whispered slowly at him. Haesoo smiles softly before she stands up and walk back to her father and giving him the other paper.

"We could ask for help tomorrow. It was pretty late right now and who now what creature that the dark keep with them," elder Sooyoung said at them but looking at Haesoo.

"But the meeting will be tomorrow," Suho interrupted.

"And I'm pretty sure Jinki won't be able to read it instantly. No matter what it's not his language. He maybe has more knowledge about it," she said looking at Suho.

"I agree. Let just rest for now and prepare for tomorrow. We need it, especially you Haesoo. We have a long day wait tomorrow," Alpha Kim said to them all.

They all agree, the elder start to walk back outside companies by Alpha Kim. Haesoo look at Sehun for the last time before she feels his brother hands holding her, waiting for her to walk outside. Giving a small smile she walks away from the cell with heavy heart followed by the guard behind. She doesn't want to leave him alone but she also knows she needs to leave so she could save him and be together. When they step outside the prison and walk back to their home, she could see her father anymore. He must be back to his office. Knowing her father, he won't be able to sleep with this situation happen. He always working hard for what the best for the pack and his family. Her thought got cut when she feel Suho squeezing her hand. She turns her head to him and met his eyes.

"Don't worry, we will help you. I will help you."