Annoyed

Wolf Mate

 

 


"But she wasn't!!" Haesoo said frustratedly to her father. She has tried to explain to him many times that Hana didn't have any intention to hurt them. But her father was so stubborn, demanding Hana to be killed.

"I've told you, I've known her for years dad! She didn't have any intention to hurt us. Heck! she even can't hurt a flies!!" she adds desperately.

"You've known her for years?" her brother asks her before her father can even reply back.

Haesoo turns to Suho hoping he will help her like he always did. "Yes!! And she was far from vicious. We've been getting along and helping each other a lot," she explains to him.

"Are you tell her about our pack too? About our family?" he asks her frowning at her.

"Yes," she answers hesitated by Suho expression.

"Do you realize you just give an information to a witch that can give her opportunity to deceive all of us?!" He yelled at her. Haesoo was taken back for a moment seeing her brother outburst. She clearly didn't expect her brother to be this angry.

"But she didn't," Haesoo said

"What make you so sure about it? Don't you ever think the possibility of her deceive you, acting all along so she can destroy this pack?" Elder Woon, who has left behind from her and her father fast pace from the previous short meet, successfully catch them along with two other by his side. Haesoo could see Hana's eyes widened by the false accuse toward her, she shaking her head denying it with eyes close to crying.

"She will do everything for sure. Put spell on werewolf like what she did to your mate. Maybe he wasn't even your mate, maybe she put spell on him to make you think he was your mate so they could pass to the pack easily," Elder Woon add.

"Are you saying that I can't recognize my own mate?" Haesoo asks him clenching her jaw.

"Do a witch can manipulate the wolf mate?" Suho asks right after her. Elder Woon chooses to ignore Haesoo and answer Suho question instead.

"Of course she could, she is a witch. They could do every horrible thing for their like."

"Don't you talk like you know her! She hardly uses any magic because she doesn't have much information about it even more put a spell on an adult strong wolf."

"And like I said before what make you sure she didn't fake it?" elder Woo ask raising his eyebrow.

Haesoo can't make herself answer the question. She knows pretty well Hana won't lied to her but the other didn't know her, never interacted with her to know she wasn't an evil witch.

"Maybe we could bring her to Sehun and see how would he react?" Baekhyun said timidly looking at their Alpha.

"He works with her, of course, he won't said anything about it," Elder Woon scoff loudly.

"The white rough has put a terror for more than ten years now. And the witch will get their magic in their teens. Hana is still nineteen, twenty in two months. Are you saying that he put a spell on an adult strong werewolf when she hasn't even got her power yet?" Hana tries to reasoning him holding her rage.

Elder Woon scoffing at her but can't argue back.

"I think bringing her to see Sehun isn't a bad idea Alpha," one of the elders said. "Like the Beta son said, we could see any reaction from him. He didn't give a glance even move in his chain ever since..." he adds looking at Haesoo.

Alpha Kim seems to think deeply before he agrees with the elder looking very unwillingly.

"Fine!! Do what you want! But don't expect me to get any close to that witch. And I've warned you Alpha, I hope you know what you do," Elder Woon said before leaving them. Alpha Kim tries to hold his anger because of his word, but he was still and elder so he has to at least respect him except if he has gone too far.

"Bring her down!" Alpha Kim orders them but they all looked hesitated even to get close to Hana.

"I'll do it," Haesoo said at the same time her brother moves forward. They looked int each other eyes before Suho moves back, giving her sign to go ahead.

Haesoo walks toward Hana and Berry who has sat on her shoulders. He looked at her warily keeping their eye contact before he whining lowly and fly towards her, asking her to his head.

"You doing a good job Berry, you protect her very good," she said while his head slowly. Haesoo could hear gasps behind her, mostly from Chanyeol and Baekhyun and their excited whisper behind her.

Haesoo climb on the wood to reach Hana and pull out a dagger from the belt on her hips before she cut the rope that tied Hana to the pole.

"I'm sorry," Hana said slowly when she still tried to cut the rope. Haesoo turned to her and see her eyes watered ready to fall. "I'm sorry to put you in this situation," she adds.

Hana moves in front of her after she cut all the rope and hold her arm helping her to stand.

"NO. We have promised to take care of each other and I don't have any intention to broke it," Haesoo said assuring her.

"But it always you who save me, who do many things for me. While I'm worthless to even protect myself," Hana said burst in her cries.

"Haesoo!" Haesoo could hear her father giving her a warning before she can hug and calm Hana.

"You have done many things for me, and I never regret saving you and I will do it again. Come on, you have to be strong, we don't have much time," she assures her and helps her climbing down and walk to the prison.