Father

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Haesoo sits down beside Sehun who's lying on the bed sleeping calmly. She staring at his handsome but tired face, feeling grateful that finally, he was free from the spell that looming him for a long time. She was happy that finally, they can be together without any fear he will hurt anyone out of his conscious. Haesoo has tried timidly touching his hands to see his reaction before she ends up holding his big hand with her, don't let it go until now. She was tempted to wake him up, to look at his eyes, to hold him closer, to know each other more. But at the same time, she know she was too tired being chained for such a long time. Even tough his wound has healed but he was still weak and it the best to let him rest.
Hana on the other hands was in the bed beside him with separated by a thin curtain. She fainted right after she finished breaking the spell. Thank god his brother was fast enough to catch her or she could hit the hard floor. Actually, Haesoo gets really anxious the moment Hana hold the blade and bring it closer to the horse. Her hands were shaking and her face becomes pale. It getting worse as the ritual continued. It surprises her that Hana could still stand despite her condition, shaking terribly and face really pale as if she lose all the blood from her face. The moment she faints her brother immediately carry her outside to the infirmary while order the other prison guard to release Sehun and also bring him there. Haesoo has been there all night despite Suho has asked her to take some rest and now the sun almost set down again.

Haesoo Sehun's hair aside, moving it from his forehead. She smiles brightly seeing his neck no longer has the spell mark. She feels really thankful toward Hana and promises to herself to help her at any cost. Regain trust from her pack members or maybe to make her live with them so she won't feel lonely anymore.

Her tough was cut when Suho and Lay come inside the room. Lay walk closer checking or Sehun while Suho drew the curtain to the side showing Hana who's sleep calmly with Berry sleeping near her head. Berry coming this morning and it took quite work for Haesoo to make him quite so he won't wake her up. She didn't even know how could he know where Hana is. In the end, Berry fell asleep, snoring softly beside Hana's head, refuse to go.

"They getting better now. They were just tired and lack of food. Rest was the best cure for them for now and when they wake up maybe we can get some food for them," Lay said after he finished checking on them. " I understand with Sehun case because she was in the jail quite long but it looks like the girl hasn't eaten much either," he adds frowning at them.

"She indeed eats a little. She hardly eats the meat that I gave," Suho said frowning at Hana.

"Well, she indeed hardly can eat meat. With her living alone and can't even hunt moreover killed the hunt, she only eats fruits or nut or maybe some bread I bring for her. I've persuaded her to try eating meat and she has progression but I think it still not enough," Haesoo explain to them.

Suho sighing loud didn't move his gave from Hana. "Well, I guess she needs to work hard to get used eating meat from now," he said more like murmuring to himself.

Haesoo raised her eyebrow little taken back by her brother concern. "Why?" she asks.

"What then? Did you want your friend to have a malnutrition and skinny forever," he asks her back.

"Of course not, I just surprise it come from you," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"She has helped us," he said looking away from them and walk to the chair at the corner.

"I suggest you sleep Suho, you look tired. Both of you," Lay said to them.

"I'm fine," Suho said closing his eyes leaning on the chair while Haesoo comes to sit back beside Sehun again. Seconds later, Suho stands up suddenly full alert surprising them, his eyes looking loose for a moment.

"We're attacked," he said turning to them. "Lay come with me, Haesoo stays here, keep them safe," he instruct them.

"Who? What they want?" Haesoo asks when they run to the front door.

"Vampire," he said surprise everyone.

"But they never... the agreement..." Haesoo seems to lose her word.

"I don't know either," Suho said turning to her and grip her shoulders. " Please make sure they are safe," he adds before run along with Lay and other werewolves who have come along.

Leaving alone making Haesoo became more anxious. She also wants to go there but she also now she needs to be here. Like her brother said they don't know what the vampire want, giving a warning, steal or worst kill them all. She came back to the room where Hana and Sehun still lying making sure they're fine before she sinks in her mind again. Her tough was cut when she hear a scream from one of the healers, humans that mate to werewolf pack member, from other room. She runs toward the scream and saw two vampires fighting with one of her pack members. One of the healers was bleeding and taken care by the other at the corner. Haesoo immediately changes to her wolf and attack the vampire. They are fast, but the wolfs are stronger. Haesoo trying hard to avoid their attack and fight back but they never have a fight with a vampire making it difficult for them. One of the vampires manages to hurt the other wolf gaining a pained howl from him. Haesoo tries to contact her pack member to give some help but it was distracted her for seeing the vampire come to her. She was knocked at her side making her fly and hit the wall. She groans in pain while trying to stand up again. But the vampire was faster, he was stand in front of her tried to knock her once more before he was knocked from behind by a white wolf. Harness the vampire surprised the white wolf bite his neck try to cut it off his head while pinning him down. A groaning makes Haesoo turn from them and was the other vampire was being pushed back by water from Berry bis form while Hana tries to held him by tendril that she grow from outside. Haesoo run toward them seeing that Hana can't hold the vampire long enough. Seeing her coming Hana pull her hands making the vampire fall on his back. Haesoo jumps on top of him and bites his neck. But it really hard to cut them off and with their teeth also near her neck she has to extra careful. After a tough fight, Haesoo successfully pulls the vampire head from his body. She threw the head away and spit their blood from and looking around. Sehun was looking at her with the proud eyes before changing back and take a paint from the near closet. Haesoo also changes back after Sehun assure her there are no more here. The healer has started to treat the hurt wolf and the other healer while Hana sits down on one of the chairs looking exhausted and Berry still flying above them looking alerted.

"No one else hurt?" she asks them. They nod at her before Haesoo turned to Sehun and Hana.

"Are you alright?" she ask.

"Yeah, you?" Sehun asks her looking concern.

"Still surprise I guess, Hana," she turns to her.

"Yeah," she said but her looks said otherwise.

They could hear commotion quite far from the outside.

"It looks like there are many of them outside," she said looking at the window. " Do you think you can go outside and.." Haesoo word stop when she feels something snap from inside. Her head empties for a second before she runs toward the door outside as fast as she can. She ignores the shout calling her name from the back. In her head there only one thing.

She runs faster and faster until she saw her brother killed a vampire brutally, torn him in peace. But her eyes pinned on the body that lies unmoved not far from them. She could feel her eyes watered and her chest tightening.

"No... no.... no... please," she murmured while she keeps running toward the body. She kneeling down beside the body when she reaches him, shaking him, screaming at him asking him to wake up. The man that she loved since she was born. The man who has raised her with loved. The man that she wishes to see until they grow old. Her father.