Witch

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

Sun hasn't yet shown up, but Haesoo has already run in the wood in her wolf from as fast as her legs can bring her. She can't sleep last night. Her mind kept her awake thinking about her mate, the Rune, Hana, her father and her pack. She needs to see Hana as soon as possible so she decides to meet her first in the morning before the pack meeting. Her pawn brings her to the familiar tree, she shifts to the human form and put her clothes. She didn't even bother to hide her scent, she could ask Hana to do it later. She makes sure to avoid the trap that Hana has told her beforehand and walk trough the bush. Reaching the hideout door, she knocks it impatiently. She doesn't care if she wakes up the animal around the hideout, it's not like there any dangerous animal around there.

The door opened showing Hana still in her pajama, eyes half closed. She yawning widely while rubbing her eyes. Haesoo didn't wait any longer, she immediately went inside, bringing Hana along and closed the door. Hana looked at her, confused.

"Why? What's wrong? It barely morning," she asks Haesoo.

Haesoo pulls out the paper from her pocket and brings a candle near it. She opened for Hana to see.

"Do you know what is this?" she asks her.

Hana squinting her eyes to look clearly at the paper. She widened her eyes, realize something then look at Haesoo.

"Where you found it?" she asks.

"What is it?" Haesoo asks back feeling weary.

"It's a witch spell"

"Witch? Are you sure? It's not a fairy?" Haesoo asks feeling her heart beat faster.

"I've never seen a fairy spell but I'm pretty sure it's a witch spell. You see three triangle dot at the front and the end of the Rune? It's a sign of witch spell. Kind of seal for the spell," she explains while showing the three dot to her.

"Where did you find it?" Hana ask. If she found it close it mean there is a witch around here, and they didn't know if she the good one or evil one wich means they have to be careful.

"It was on my mate's body," Haesoo answer slowly.

"You found your mate?" Hana asks surprise.

Haesoo tells her everything that happens, from the execution until they found the Rune and elder Sooyoung guest about him working with someone else.

"Oh Haesoo, I'm sorry to hear that," Hana showing her concern. She knows how much Haesoo dream many romantic and beautiful thing when she found her mate. They often share a story about it.

"So, he working with a witch?" Haesoo asks wanting to found as many information. "Is the witch a good one like you? Do you ever meet any other witch around?" She continued.

"I'm not sure. The Rune itself quite strange to me. I know this one mean power, but I can't interpret the other. I feel like there something missing from this. And I never meet any other witch all my life. We can recognize each other immediately if we meet no matter how they hide it," Hana explain.

"What should I do to make him free? How could we know he didn't work with an evil witch?" Haesoo sighing desperately running her finger on her hair.

"One thing for sure, she was a strong witch. It's really hard to put a spell on a living thing more over to a werewolf. And if you said Sehun has been killing many werewolf and human, I'm afraid the witch wasn't a good one."

"So, you're saying Sehun work with a dark witch?"

"Or he was forced to do it?"

"You mean he was controlled by the witch?"

"Could be"

"How you prove it?"

"I don't know. I never hear or read about this thing, to be honest. I'm sorry Haesoo," Hana's shoulder fell, feeling sorry. Haesoo couldn't blame her, she knows how limited Hana knowledge about the witch, her own kind.

"I will reread all my book, I'll ask the moon, I'll go to the human village also. I'll help you with all my best. Please find strength, you can't give up. Okay?!" Hana reassures her, holding her hands with her small one.

"But the pack meeting will be held in few hour. How could I make him free from the death sentence?"

"Just told them what I told you. I'm sure they will think twice about the dark witch lurking around. Who know what is her plan and maybe with Sehun we could find out," Hana said to her.

"I'll try my best to figure it out tonight, I'll send Berry for you as soon as I find out," she adds.

Haesoo nodding her head, feeling thankful for Hana help. They repeat the fact that can hold Sehun punishment until its time to the pack meeting. Haesoo leaves Hana's place after she told her to mask her scent went she go.