Cold

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

The last floor of the prison, where the most dangerous and fifty criminal put upon. They will chain to the wall on their hands, feet, and neck, force the criminal to stay stand or they will die because of the neck chain. They're not only caged inside but also torture to get information if it needed. There is only two cell on each end of the hall but it hardly uses. Haesoo even doesn't remember the last time it been used.
Alpha Kim walks in front of them lead by two guards. The two elders followed behind along Beta Byun who has been called by Baekhyun and joined them in front of the prison. Haesoo tailing behind them while helping Hana walk beside her. She was injured quite severe and reckon she wasn't a werewolf, it will take quite long time for her to recover. Her brother, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol walk close behind them, Haesoo could feel their stare at her, or maybe at Berry who flies above them refuse to leave them, even though he afraid of the dark.
They reach Sehun's cell and the guard opened the door for them. Haesoo could feel the cold wind blew making her shivered. Berry give up on acting strong and snuggle between Haesoo and Hana, hiding behind them. The room was so dark until the guard lit the torch giving a dim light in the cell. Haesoo could see Sehun chained on the wall, some bruise on his body. He leaning almost of his weight on the wall and his head bows lowly. He didn't move even after the lit the torch. For a second Haesoo afraid that her mate has died until she saw his chest moving very slowly.
"Sehun?" Haesoo called him slowly. But he didn't move an inch. Haesoo wondered if he was asleep. Hana release her hold on Haesoo and urge her to get close to him. The other give her a way to get closed even tough Alpha Kim keep himself close to her.
"Sehun?" Haesoo called one more time walks close to him carefully. She was in front of him now but he still keeps his head down, unmoving.
"Sehun, we're here to help," she tries again reaching her hand to lift his head. But Sehun moves his head fast even before she can touch him. He looks at her coldly, if before he was looking at her without any emotion face, now he looks at her as if he don't want to see her.
"Sehun, what's wrong?" Haesoo asks, taken aback by his action.
"Leave," he said coldly.
Haesoo froze for a moment before, surprise before blinking try to return her mind.
"W- What's wrong?" she said returning his gaze. But Sehun breaks their stare and look elsewhere still with his cold face.

"But Sehun, we are here to help you so..." Haesoo tried again getting closer trying to reach his arm but sehun interrupted her.

"I SAID LEAVE!!" he yelled at her stepping forward as if he want to attack her. In a second Haesoo was pulled back by her father while Suho pinned Sehun on the wall. Both of them growling at him.

"Don't you dare thinking you could hurt her again, rough! You lucky enough I didn't there when you attack her," Suho growling at him choking him with his hands. Sehun stares at him, still in his cold eyes even though he was frowning, trying to breathe.

Haesoo stood still in her father arm, her face paled from the shock until he heard Sehun choke breathe.
"No. Wait!!" she said to Suho trying to break free from her father arm.

"No Haesoo!! I won't let you get any close!" her father said keeping her on her arm.

"NO! But you can't kill him!" she yelled at her brother seeing Sehun face has turned really red. He moving his hand and foot wildly but the chain prevents him. When his face started to turn blue that when Haesoo sees the exact same thing happen to Sehun that night. His eyes turned totally black, his fangs grew out also with his claws.

"BACK OFF!!" Haesoo heard Hana yelled running toward them when they all still in shock. She pulled Suho back along with her but they still don't fast enough. Sehun still can give Suho a long scratch on his forearm with his fangs.

"Aargh," they said at the same time, Hana because she looses his balance and fell on her bottom while Suho hisses because the scratch cut quite deep slipping blood out.

"What the..." Baekhyun said looking as shocks as everyone else while Berry hiding behind him.

"Y-you knows what happen to him, don't you?" one of the elders pointing at Hana when she tries to stand back. She wincing in pain for a second before she could balance herself and stand properly.

"Yeah," she said a little out of breath. "That is the reason why I come, to told Haesoo about the Rune. The Rune on him, as you've already known, was put by a witch mean getting power. But the point is she was the only one who can control the power and I'm afraid he couldn't do anything about that," she explains to them.

"And how did we sure you aren't the one who put the spell on him?" Alpha Kim asks her, still looking doubtful. Actually, all of them looking at her like that.

"I know it hard for you to trust me sir, but trust I would tell you again I really mean to help. I own Haesoo my life and I vow to myself to always help her as long as I can," she said looking straight to Alpha Kim.

"Do you know how to erased the spell?" One of the elders asks her loudly between Sehun's snarl.

"Honestly I don't. But if you allow me, I could try to find any source and try erased the spell. Even though I'm not sure myself I could do that," she said slowly. " You could put your guards along if you afraid I will do something strange," she adds looking at The Alpha expression.

"Dad, please," Haesoo begs to her father, feeling torn from hearing Sehun's snarl. Alpha Kim turned at her daughter, frowning hard before he turns to the elder and his Beta. They look at Hana warily before turned to him and giving him an unsure nod. He once again turning to her daughter and Sehun before she finally turned to Hana and sigh.

"Alright. But it didn't mean I trust you. I'll put along the guard with you and if you do any suspicious things I'll immediately punish or even end your life at the moment, understood?!"

"Dad!!" Haesoo widening his eyes, surprise at the death punishment that he told.

"Understood," Hana said looking at her father with determined.

"What?!" Haesoo glaring at her. But she keeps her posture, looking at their alpha even though she wasn't the one who give her the glare.

"And I want to keep this low from the packs, I know it will spread eventually but I want to delayed as long as we could," Alpha Kim said ignoring her daughter protest.

"And about the guards..." he adds while scanning the room.

"I'll do it," Suho said with a hard face and his hands clench tight, turning everyone attention to him except Hana who looked more nervous than ever.