Attack

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Dark. That all he could see.

Quite. No one else was there beside him, sitting on the cold hard soil on his cell. No one bothers to come down to see him except the guard who went to check him or giving him some water. They didn't give him any food. Who will give a prisoner food? All he could smell were soil, iron rust, the rest of the guard smell.

Sehun closed his eyes, trying to calm his wolf who was at rage but can't shift and getting weaker because of the silver chain around their hands and feets. He rests his head on the cold wall, thinking about his fate. He didn't know what to feels, he was mad because they catch him and take his freedom but at the same time, he was thankful because it means the end, forever perhaps, when he hears about the death sentence. He would free from this world, leave and never back. But it all changes when he smell the rosemary scent when they bought him to the execution place.

His mate.

When their eyes met, all the thing in his mind was running to her, embrace her in his arm, inhaling her scent. But the silver chain, the rage from both Alpha, and the voice behind his head make him stood still, didn't move from his place until the guard bring him back to his prison. The night when she visits him, he has been thinking if he should take his mate or ignore her because he knows the risk if he accepts her. Even tough he knows it will be really hard to ignore her. And he was right, he can't deny the pull between them. When she his hair, he feel the shivered from all of his body, his wolf purred happily. He struggles to hold himself so he didn't mark her at the very right time.

He opened his eyes when he smells the same rosemary scent from his mate. Haesoo is here. He moves closer to the cell bar as far as the chain could let him. He stood more straight waiting for her. When the scent getting stronger he could hear the door sound opened and closed, followed by footstep. He could smell the guard's scent along hit her.

She shows up in front of his cell followed by the guard feet away behind her. He could see the dark circle around her eyes indicating she didn't get enough rest. It pained him that she has to went a tough time because of him. She smiles at him while the guard opened the door for her. Sehun keeps his emotionless face watching her. He couldn't help it, he was born with it.

"I'll stay at the door if you need anything Haesoo," the guard told her nodding at her. She was the Alpha daughter after all. He could feel she was a strong she-wolf. She nods back to the guard, saying her thankful before she walks closer to him. He keeps his eyes on her, watching her every single move, saving every part of her in his memories.

"Hi," she sits in front of him. her face looks tired but she smiles brightly at him. Sehun stares at her longer, savoring her smiling face longer.

"Hi," he replied her after a while making her eyes widened in surprise.

"You talk," she said, amazed.

"I'm not mute,"

"I know, I just didn't expect you talking back to me," she said moving her dark brown hair behind her ears.

" I did last night," he adds.

"Right," Haesoo chuckle awkwardly rubbing her neck. The awkward atmosphere grows around them. Haesoo starts playing with the hem of her clothes while Sehun keeps staring at her.

"Now you make it more awkward," Haesoo said suddenly raising her head, glaring but also pouting slightly at Sehun. He was taken back for a second, before staring at her, confuse.

"I mean, you shouldn't answer it like that. It makes me feel like  I was a stupid person. And I don't know what I must say now because it feels so awkward. I'm not even an awkward person. I get close pretty quick to the other werewolves who came traveled or trained here," she explains but got cut because of the growl that came from Sehun. He frowns slightly, didn't like that she got close to other male wolves.

"See, it more nice to have an expression. At least I know what inside your head even just a little. Do you always have an emotionless face like that?" she pointing, ignoring his jealousy.

"Yes,"

"Why,"

"Just so,"

Haesoo gives her side eyes glare before exhaling loudly, pouting slightly. Sehun can't make sure if he could hold himself from kissing her if she didn't stop pouting.

"Well then, it looks like I have to work really hard to make you show some expression," she said to him, giving him a challenging smirk. Sehun can't think another besides how adorable she was. He keeps staring at her while she moves closer to him, making their knee almost touch.

"How you have been doing?" she ask him, staring each other. "Did they treat you good? Did they give you any food?" she throws questions at him non-stop. 

"Better," he answers shortly.

Haesoo squinting her eyes at him didn't pleased with his answer. "More," she asks him. He thinking about it for a moment before answering her.

"No food yet?

"What? But I didn't bring anything with me. They should have given you something already. I have to tell them later. If they refuse I'll bring it myself," she said with determination.

"I've been through worse," Sehun told her.

"So? Why you should go trough a hard way now if you could have a better one?" she argues. Sehun just staring at her, didn't feel the need to say anything.

"Can I hold your hands?" Haesoo asks him slowly. When Sehun didn't answer, she emboldens herself to reach his hand and hold it on her lap. Shivered could be felt running trough their body, giving a calm feel for them. Sehun moves his hands slightly, also trying to hold her hand tighter, he loves the feeling of their skin touching so much that he didn't want to let go. But the moment he tightening his hand there is a snap behind his head. His view started to blur, the voice could be heard from behind his head and he loses control of his body. His view changes into total darkness and his body move forward striking to the person in front of him.

To his own mates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I write this while listening to Taeyeon's Fine. My Baekyeon feels!! I love the album