Broke the Spell

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Sehun staring at his own feet, feeling sore all over his body. It always like that. Every time, after he loses control of himself, he won't remember anything while she takes over his body and only leaving him with a sore body and blood spread around him and his victim. She, the witch who was always with him as long as he remembers, force him to do anything she wants, a witch with sweet but full of lies mouth. He didn't know what is her intention, they rarely talk or more like Sehun doesn't want to talk to her. He has tried to run away many times but she will be always inside his head controlling him and found him in no time. She will know every emotion that he feels, there is a time when he found a lost werewolf kid in the forest and feel really ease with him while he tries to bring him back, he even smiles softly at his cute talk. But the witch ruins it, he wakes up with the kid torn to shred beside him his eyes still opened showing pain. After that, he learns to hide his emotion, to never felt anything to anyone. But when Haesoo came around, it became incredibly hard to control his emotion, making the witch could easily control him.

He didn't know how many days has passed after he attacks the man, Haesoo's brother. He can't hear any sound from above. The guard didn't even visit him since he wakes. He feels really thirsty and hungry, but he has been trough more worst situation. He has tried to sleep but he will always be awoken by the collar on his neck. He must look really terrible right now, he tough.

The rosemary smell woke him up from his slumber. His mate here. He could feel his heart beat faster but he tried to calm it down, closing his eyes and bending down his head. He could tell she was a skilled warrior because he barely hears her footstep. The smell getting stronger making it harder to Sehun to control himself.

"Sehun?" he could hear her soft voice calling his name but he keep his head down.

"Are you sleep?" she ask once again.

Sehun can feel she walk closer, making her scent stronger and making it hard for him to concentrate.

"Stop!" he tells her but his head still down.

"Oh! I tough you fainted. I got really anxious for a second. Are you alright?" she said getting closer.

"Get away from me!" he glared at her. "Why did you here?" He asks still giving her a cold glare. He could see she was hurt by his word and it break his heart but he tries to keep it. She takes some deep breath before she back a few step.

"I want to see you, even just for a while. I sneak around you know," she chuckles slowly but looking at her foot. " My father went to meet with another Pack's Alpha, it looks like this matter getting bigger and I don't know what will happen," she continued still staring at her feet.

"It almost a week now but we still can't found anything and father will back anytime now. I just think, maybe... I don't know... we can talk more... with the time... I just..." she can't continue her word, her face looks so sorrow. Sehun knows what that face mean, she was on the edge of giving up. He didn't blame her tough, he could see it coming since he attacked her last time. He himself can't think he can bare seeing her body lying lifelessly because of him.

"I really wish I could be with you," she whispered slowly.

"If the worst happen could I go with you?" she asks out of nowhere, surprising him. But before he could scold her for being short mind they were interrupted by loud footsteps from upstairs.

"It's my brother!" Haesoo said and turned toward the stairs. The footstep becomes closer and they could hear a men voice.

"Haesoo!" Suho yelled at Haesoo the moment he saw her. He runs toward her followed by a girl and the prison's guard.

"You shouldn't sneak around like that! You know exactly the situation right now. At least you should tell me," he scolds her the moment he reaches her.

"It's not the point right now," the girl with him cut and turned to Haesoo with hopeful eyes. "I found it, I found the way to broke the spell," she said brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


    Happy birthday Sehuniii   \^o^/