Leave

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

 

Haesoo lay down on her bed even though she hasn't got any sleep since the incident last night. Her mind keeps flying toward her mate. Now that she has seen it clearly how Sehun transforms and Hana explanation she was more eager to catch the witch and break him free. But to her disappoint her father forbade her to stay with him and ordered her to stay in her room to calm herself wich she thinks ridiculous. She didn't think she needs to calm down, locking her in her room only make her warier about it.

Her tough was cut when she hear a knock on her door. She sits up straight and runs toward her door hoping her father will let her meet Sehun. She opened the door and saw her brother in front of the door.

"Hey, you okay?" he asks frowning, maybe because of her appearance.

"No," she said sighing loud while stepping aside letting Suho walk in.

"Can't you beg dad to let me see Sehun?" Haesoo pleads to him.

"I'm sorry Haesoo, I'm afraid I can't. It for your own good," he said bringing her to sit with him on her bed.

"But you can't expect me to keep quiet here, away from my mate. I worry if he was fine, what if what happen yesterday giving him a bad effect," she said desperately.

"I know, but try to understand..."

"No, you don't! You haven't even found your mate yet," she cut him letting her frustration tears out. Haesoo tries to blink her tears away before she gasps realize what she was said. She turned her head and saw her brother giving her a flat emotion.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," she said to him feeling remorse.

Suho sighs loudly rubbing his palm to his face before he turned to her.

"Some of the pack's members has already talk behind our father, questioning his decision. Many of them clearly didn't agree to keep Sehun alife. But she can't also do that to you and risk your happiness, his own pup. Please understand his position and trust him to make a right decision. For now, there is nothing we can do except helping Hana to remove the spell," he explains to her.

"Hana!" that name make Haesoo wake from her gloom. "How was she? Is she fine? Did she found anything? She was hurting tough, where is she now?" she ask in a hurry.

"She was in the library finding any information about the spell but still hasn't found anything yet. And her wound still opened even tough it has stopped bleeding and I suggest you bring her some clothes," Suho told her.

"Right. I've should help her," Haesoo said standing up and take some of her clothes in hurry and put it on the bed beside Suho. "Let me wash for a minute," she said passing her brother to the bathroom. After she finished and change her own clothes, she picks the clothes in the bed and catches up with her brother who waits for her outside.

They walk in silence deep in their own tough until they reach library yard and smell her father scent. Before Haesoo could let the question in her head Suho has already walk inside, frown a little bit. They are welcomed by a tense atmosphere where Alpha Kim stand in front of Hana who also stand looking into Alpa's eyes. Chanyeol sits fidgeting in his chair while Elder Sooyoung and Baekhyun nowhere to be found.

"What's going on?" Haesoo asks them.

"I just finish telling her the rule she has to obey when she was here doing this, for everyone safety," Alpha Kim said still locking his eyes with her.

"You have my word, sir," she said didn't move her eyes also. After a while, Alpha Kim nods to her before he turns to Suho.

"I'm trusting you with this matter Suho, don't disappoint me. I'll be leaving for an emergency meeting with other Alpha. They have heard about it and demand an open discussion. I'll leave you to take care of the pack along with Beta Byun. It was your responsibility as the next Alpha. I've even already planned for your ceremony before all of this happen but I guess we have to wait," he said to Suho.

"And Haesoo," he said turning to her. He stares at her for a second before hugging her dearly. "I'm sorry I can't do much, I'll try my best but you have to keep strong no matter what happen, okay?" he said slowly while her head. Haesoo hugs her dad tighter knowing he also feels remorse while nodding her head. Alpha Kim her back for a moment before letting her go and said goodbye.

After Alpha Kim left, Haesoo walks toward Hana.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Suho asks Chanyeol.

"Accompany Elder Sooyoung back because of her owl back and she needs someone to take the owl from the roof," Chanyeol said snickering imagining his friend try to climb a roof. They were interrupted by rumbling sound from Hana's. They all turned to her making her face red as a tomato.

"Sorry," she said lowering her head.

"Why would you," Haesoo said clucking a little.

"We will bring something for you both to eat. You could help her wash up in meantime," Suho said bringing Chanyeol along with him.

After they left alone Haesoo brings Hana to a small bathroom in the back of the library and help her opened her clothes. They work in silence before Hana finally speaks to her.
"Are you okay? I mean after what happen yesterday?" She asks while Haesoo helps her wash the dried blood from her back.

"Honestly, I'm not. It really tortures me not knowing anything about his situation right now. You know, it relly hard for a werewolf who has found her/his mate to be away from each other more over knowing they were in danger. The moment their eyes met and change, they will feel the pull toward each other, wanting to protect them, never leave them. And I really wish to be there right now, even just for a moment."

"Your eyes change?" Hana asks turning her head to her.

"Changing color to gold for a moment, It always turns gold when they feel a strong emotion toward their mate even after they mating," Haesoo explain while urging Hana to sit down. "We need some medicine for this wound, I'll take mine after this," she adds looking at  Hana. But she didn't pay attention to her instead of looking ahead the bathroom door frowning a little.

"What?" Haesoo asks her.

"Nothing," she said shaking her head. "Just hungry," she adds when Haesoo still staring at her. Haesoo then turns around and take the clothes before she gives it to Hana. When she want to wear it something drop from it. Haesoo picks it and saw it was an ointment for bleeding wounds.

"Did I pack this along? I'm not quite sure," she said frowning a little. "Or is it Suho?" she said turning the ointment case around. "Maybe. Well, I guess I don't have to walk back and forth to get one. Let use this," she said turning to Hana making her wake from her reverie again and give her a timid smile.