Pleading

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

Haesoo standing in her father office agitated wanting to be close to her mate. Her father decides to put the execution on hold when he found her daughter mate with the white rough. It creates a big tension among them, some of them protest about their Alpha decision while some other understand showing their sympathy to the family. But no one shows so much anger more than Alpha Cho. He shows a huge tantrum when the guard brings the white wolf back to his prison. Now here they are, standing in Alpha Kim office demand an explanation. Alpha Cho with his Beta, Her father, and Beta Byun, Her brother, and her mother by her side, all standing in the office full of huge tension.

" I really hope you to think clearly Alpha Kim. Regardless he is your daughter mate, he still a cold-blood criminal who killed many people. He doesn't love. Who know rather than mate with her he will kill her," Alpha Cho said grinding his teeth.

"I understand about your feeling Alpha Cho but let me..."Alpha Kim trying to keep his calm.

"NO, you don't!!!" Alpha Cho cut him throwing his hand up. "You are just thinking about your daughter right know. Did even thinking about your pack safety of what this wolf would cause once you let him free."

"Don't you dare accuse me of not thinking about my pack safety. It is my pack and I know and I hold the power to choose what the best for my pack," Alpha Kim said growling.

"Then you are clearly not a competent Alpha. I bet your pack will start to challenge you after this," He said, nose flaring from anger.

A low growl could be heard from Alpha Kim, his wolf didn't like they being insulted. Suho steps forward beside his father trying to calm his father even tough he himself also angered from the insult.

"With due all respect Alpha Cho, I wish you could leave us for a moment to discuss this matter first," Suho said bowing his head a little so Alpha Cho won't feel insulted.

"You aren't an Alpha yet you can't order me around," he replied scoffing arrogantly.

"Well, I will ask you the same. Now, would you please out from my office? I will hold a meeting with my pack and yours tomorrow morning if it please you," Alpha Kim said with hard tone clenching his jaw. Alpha Cho almost crosses the line with insulting his son also.

Scoffing hard, Alpha Cho glared at all of them before his eyes fix on Alpha Kim. " Remember, this is not only your pack problem but many other. And I'm sure we won't be hesitated to fight you if you make a wrong decision," he said before turn around and walk out followed by his Beta.

Her mother let out her breath loudly and sit on the near sofa, breaking the tension in the office, She searching for Haesoo hands, urging her to take a seat beside her. Haesoo mind still full of conflict. She wants to meet her mate, gets close to him, hugging him tight and all. But in the other side, she also aware who his mate was and how people loathe him so much. She also afraid he will reject her after Alpha Choi told them that the white rough didn't love. Heck! she doesn't even know his name and she wants it badly.

"Did they lock him already?" Alpha Kim asks his Beta while he also takes a seat behind his desk.

"Yes, he was on his usual cell. He resists it at first, but he was too weak because of the silver chain so we can put him down," Beta Byun said still standing on his spot.

"What will we do now dad?" Suho asks his father carefully.

Sighing loudly he look sadly to his daughter. The white rough is a dangerous wolf that can harm his pack also if he ever let the rough free surely it will cause a war with another pack, especially the western pack. But how could she let her daughter suffer knowing she can't be with his mates moreover if he has to kill him. The pain of your mate died was so much worst than when you are a mateless wolf who never meet their mate.

"I need to discuss this with the elder. How do you feel honey?" he ask Haesoo instead. Haesoo turns to his father only to shaking her head.

"I want him, much. But it too risky, right?" she answered while her mother hugging her from the side.

"We don't have to punish him you know," Suho said surprised everyone in the room. " He didn't break any law in OUR land. We catch him because of tree-passing but he didn't cause any harm in OUR pack," he adds.

"And how do you think pack member or other pack think about it? They will clearly show disagreement even declare a war if we let him go," her father frowning at his son.

"The pack member will understand, they trust us and have very great loyalty. I'm not saying to let him free immediately but I suggest he doesn't have to face a death punishment. We could try to conceive the other pack about it. Besides we didn't know what kind of wolf he is. We could observe him for a while before we decide further."

They all gone quite, not sure about Suho plan. " It will be hard to conceive them," his dad said shaking his head.

"But that what the best we could do," Suho argue. Seeing no response from other except sad and almost pleading eyes from his sister, he add "Look, dad. I know it hard for you but please consider it. He was her mate, her other half that complete her."

"Alright," Alpha Kim smiling sadly to his daughter after quite for a while.

"Thank you," Haesoo said softly to him.

"I still can't promise you anything dear, so I hope you will prepare for the worst. And you have to know I loved you so much regardless what happen, alright?"

Haesoo nodding her head, shaking. Her eyes glistening with tears she tries to hold.

"Alright, all of you should take a rest now, there will be many things ahead for us tomorrow. Baekbum please call other head warrior and elders, we need a meeting immediately," Alpha Kim told his Beta. Baekbum nodding before walking outside the office.

"Dad? Can I meet him for a moment?" Haesoo asks timidly.

Her father frowning hard, clearly disagree. But then Suho interrupted. "I will accompany her, and he will stay in his cell when they meet," assuring his father. "I'm sorry Soo but that for the best. We can't take any risk right now."

"Yeah, that will do," she smiling gratefully to his brother.