Choice

Wolf Mate

 

 

 

Suho run passing the woods along Baekhyun and Chanyeol by his side. The sun has just set not along ago, still leaving some light in the sky. He has success making the northeast pack believe to their side. Lucky for them, Kai, Suho cousin, was the Alpha daughter's mate. Suho and Kai actually traveled together at the beginning but at their first ever stop Kai found his mate wich happen to be the northeast's Alpha only daughter. Kai decides to stay at the pack and prepare to become an Alpha because of the former Alpha was old enough to retire.

They had passed the border and heading to the pack housing, wanting to deliver the news to the Alpha. When they pass the guard house Suho halt his step and raising his head, smelling the air. That smell again, the wildflower scent that he smelt when they leave three days ago. He races toward the scent leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol who confuse because of his sudden stop. The scent leads him to the prison backyard. The scent getting stronger when he get closer and he could see a high pole place in the middle of it. Someone has tied to the pole and a bird flies around him or her. He runs faster still in wolf form to the pole. When he getting close he could see the person is a woman and the thing that flies around her is the creature he met in the forest when he smells the wildflower scent. He slows down his pace considering that the scent just came from the creature even tough his wolf urge him to get close to them. He decides to change to human form so he could get a better control of his wolf. He put his pant leaving his bare chest on view and walk close to them. He does feel the pull toward them but he afraid it just pull of curiosity toward the animal. He could see the woman smiling tiredly to the animal, her eyes half closed and breathing hard while the animal whimpering in front of her staring with sad eyes. His move making they turn to them, the animal move in front of her and growl to him, really didn't suit it pink appearance. But Suho eyes stuck on the woman when they eyes meet. He could feel the pull toward her, the argue for releasing the woman, hug her close, treat her wound. Her wound, His mate's wound, who did this to her? who is she?.

They eye contact break because of Baekhyun voice calling for Suho.

"Hyung!" he called one more time before he and Chanyeol arrived beside him, panting. 

"What are you doing here Hyung? We've been looking for you," he said.

"Who is she?" Chanyeol asks before Suho could answer Baekhyun question making Baekhyun turn his head following Chanyeol gaze.

"Oh, the creature from the forest!" Baekhyun said surprise. "What is that actually?" he asks.

The creature growls more loud at them, the thorn along his spine begin to flare.

"Easy Berry, easy," the woman said to the animal with a low and tired voice they could barely hear. It pains Suho seeing his mate in so much pain he walk closer to her earning a growl from the creature, Berry that what she called him. But before he could calm the creature they could hear noises come toward them. His father, Alpha Kim, walk in hurry toward them. His face was red with rage glaring at the woman on the pole. Following his step is his sister, her face was pale but he could see the same rage on her while glaring but not to the woman but to their father.

"You've heard what elder Sooyoung said before, there is a possibility that she wasn't the one who curse him," she said desperately to his father.

"But it doesn't change the fact that she is a witch Haesoo. An evil witch that could cause harms to our pack.

His father word making Suho feels his heart has stopped. A witch? She is a witch. His mate is a witch. Or is she? Is she really his mate? or could it be she put some spell on him? Should he follow his heart or his mind?