History

Wolf Mate

 

 


 

There are times where lives the arrogant vampire, short temper werewolves, powerful but also ignorance fairy, greedy witches, and humans who live in fear but also playing an important role for the other four. The vampire who rely on their blood, the werewolf who may find their mates from humans, the fairy who need human hands to cultivate their food, and the witches who born of human herself.

Battles happen here and there to determine the strongest among them, especially between vampires and werewolves, making their life always in wary. The huge pride from vampire and werewolf, also the ignorance from the fairies, making they unaware of the witch who strengthen themselves, experiment and trying thing they never did before, including many of dark magic. They even create an army and urge the young magicians to join them and doing the same thing. Sick of always despised even by the human, they plan to participate in the battle. Started by making they fight against each other brand started with one group to another, until they becoming weak while they grow their power.

Until the fairy leader read the witch plan and tell the other about it. The war ensued, killed many humans, werewolves, vampire and elf making them have too united to defeat the witches and their colony. Short of the story they win the war but also lose many of their family. Lead by the Fairy leader they made an agreement to live far from each other and banned for attacking each other. Vampire choose to live in the cave far on top of mountains, Fairy will leave deep in the forest where no one can pass by, Werewolves will live in the forest near the human village but they can't trespass each other land.

The agreement run for years. Because of the short life of human, history turn to a fairytale for them. Except for the witch who born from the human themselves. They believe in witch and hunt them even after years, burning them and kill their family. They scared the witch will torture them again. It makes witch never seen again after the war.

 

 

 

But they do still there. Right?

 

 

 


note:

The fairy was immortal but rarely giving birth, it hard for them to love wich lead them to be ignorant of other people.

The vampire also immortal but can't give a birth, they change human to be one of them but the human must strong enough to pass the poison from vampire blood.

The werewolf have a very long live, they aging slowly after their first shift. They do have a child but in an uncertain time, could be after month or years.uman

The human age normally and giving birth normally.

The witch has quite long-lived compare to human, many of them choose not to marry or have a child because of people afraid of them or they are too greed of power.