Tonight's Ball Dance

Hallelujah

 

 

G.O was running while holding tightly on a black briefcase, he ran everywhere, inside an abandon factory and out in the back of a junk yard while the SWAT team was already trail behind him. Changmin was already catching up with him while Yunho follow him from behind but without knowing someone was pointing a gun at him from far. A sound of gunshot soon fills the air while Yunho fell to the floor with a bullet struck his right shoulder. The unknown person soon vanishes out of sight without being spotted by anyone.

 

 

“Girrraa….!!” Yunho yelled as his hand went on to his shoulder that was gushing out blood but not long until Jay came in and aid him.

 

 

“Yunho! Are you okay!!”

 

 

“Yea…just got shot on the shoulder, but it did hurt like !”

 

 

“Which way did they went?!” Jay asked in a hurry.

 

 

“Straight ahead.” Yunho answer.

 

 

Jay quickly ran straight ahead and after he left Seungri and Siwon came out of the corner and saw Yunho on the ground bleeding on his shoulder.

 

 

“Hyung what heck happen to you!?? Seungri shriek loudly seeing his hyung on the ground bleeding as they both quickly ran to aid him.

 

  

“Got shot by somebody…don’t know who though?” Yunho hold tightly on to his wound to stop the bleeding.

 

 

Siwon took out a small walky talky from his left side pocket. “Taeyang, this is Siwon. Yunho got shot I repeat Yunho got shot!” He spoke on the walky talky.

 

 

“What!? Where are you guys right now!?” Bae spoke from the other line.

 

 

Siwon look around and quickly answer back. “We’re inside an abandon factory.”

 

 

“Ah ok I see it! We’ll be right there!!”

 

 

“Hyung have you seen Jay and Changmin?” Seungri asked while he rip a cloth he found and wrap it around Yunho’s shoulder.

 

 

“Yea, they went up heading trying to catch that Little BASTARD.” Yunho answer as he winces out loudly.

 

 

G.O ran everywhere until he ran into a deaden. “ !” He cures and turns around but Changmin was already behind him pointing a SIG556 rifle at him.

 

 

“Don’t Move or I’ll shot.”

 

 

G.O froze as his sweats was dropping down on his face, he gulp down hard and was panicking while his eyes roam around the place, trying to find somewhere or something to help him escape.

 

 

“Now drop the bag.” Changmin told him but he would bug to drop the bag and still having a tight grip onto it.

 

 

“I SAY DROP IT!” Changmin shouted while G.O did as he was told and drop it to the ground.

 

 

“Now hands up.”  

 

 

G.O puts his hands up while Changmin came close but the moment he came closer to him G.O look behind him and smirk. Changmin heard a lot of foot step from behind and turn around to see a group of men in black came and surrounding the both of them as they point guns at him. G.O puts his hands down while he quickly grab on to a wooden stick from behind and smash him on the head which made him dropped his gun and fell to the floor almost unconscious but before he was about to blank out he saw someone...from behind the group of men standing there….he look so familiar…

 

 

Changmin quickly wipe off the blood that coming from his head and was dropping down on his eyes, he tried to move up closer to see the man behind them but G.O threw a hard kick on the head and made him gasp in pain. The unknown man soon made his way closer to him but his vision went blur and couldn’t see his face…but the last thing he saw was that the guy…was wearing the same uniform as he was…        

 

 

*****

 

 

“Oh…Hyung!” Top said in surprise.

 

 

“How have you been, I haven’t seen you like for ages man!”

 

 

“Yah! I should be the one saying that to you and since when did you come back from Japan?” Top asked while they both did those manly handshaking things.

 

 

“About 2 days go, I was just about to call you and Ji but I guess I don’t need to since you’re here and speaking of which, where’s Ji?”

 

 

“I don’t know but he’s probably somewhere making out with Dara.” Top joked.

 

 

“Dara is here as WELL!? That’s GREAT!  Since Hanbyul had been dyeing to see her and his one girl that she also told me…” The guy said while he put his hand under his chin.

 

 

“Umm…Excusse me…did you just said Hanbyul?” Bom asked the knowing guy.

 

 

The guy look to Tops left. “Oh…who’s this?” he asked curiously.

 

 

“Oh right, this is Park Bom…and Hyung STOP STAREING AT HER LIKE THAT!” Top flare up in anger the way he looks at her from top to bottom. “Geshhhhh…does he really had to look at her like that!?” Top mumble angrily to himself.

 

 

“Sorry for not noticing a beautiful lady likes you here.” Seven ignore Top and went to grab her palm and places a light kiss on it. “I’m Choi Dong Wook but you may just call me Seven and I’m Top’s cousin.”

 

 

“Eh…Top? Who’s Top?” Bom titled her head to the side in confuse.    

 

 

 “YAH!” TOP yelled and gain his attention, Top shook his head as a sign in which he understand right way.

 

 

“Oh~ I see…” Seven said in understanding the situation.

 

 

“Huh…?” Bom stood there in more confuse on what on earth are they talking about?!

 

 

“Bommie what are you doing?” Dara tap Bom’s shoulder from behind.

 

 

“Oh, Dara back so soon?” Top said teasingly.

 

 

 “SSANTOKI!!!!” Seven yelled excitedly and went to hug her.

 

 

“Oh…Dong Wook OPPA!”

 

 

“Aigoo how are you doing you little rascal. Do you know how much me and Hanbyu miss you!” Seven broke the hug and ruffle her hair but was soon stop by somebody’s hand who grabs his arm.

 

 

Seven look to his side and saw Ji with an annoying face. “Aigoo you never change at all still so possessive of her.” He then loops his arms around Ji’s neck and pulls it to his chest nugging his head. “And is this how you greet your Hyung after a long time, HUH!”

 

 

“Ouch, Hyung that hurts!” Ji winces in pain while he tried to push off Seven.

 

 

“Yah, Dong wook your going to break my boyfriend’s neck!” Dara stopped Seven before her loving boyfriend’s head is no longer attached to his body.

 

 

“Aigoo , araseo you two love birds.” Seven did as he was told and let go of Ji.

 

 

“And by the way where’s Hanbyul noona?” Ji asked while he massaged his poor neck.

 

 

“Oi did somebody call me.” Hanbyul came walking toward them wearing a baby blue Hot bikini while many men follow her from behind, drooling over her y body.

 

 

“Woahh! Babe did you really have to go all out like that?” Seven asked her while staring at all of the men following her from behind. Ji quickly went to block Dara from the crowd of men while TOP pulls Bom behind him not wanting to send another crowd here.

 

 

“Well it’s not my fault for being too y.” Hanbyul turn around and wink at them which send him all on the floor fainted. “And who were you talking too…?” she asked.

 

 

“Well look for yourself.” Seven said while he pointed behind him.

 

 

“OMO!! SSANTOKI AND BOMMIE I MISS YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!” She shriek loudly when she saw them, she then quickly went to hug the two girls which almost made them both almost stumble to the ground.

 

 

“We miss you too unni.” Both said as they huge her back.

 

 

“Wait babe you know Bom already?” Seven asked in bewilderment.

 

 

“Of course I do, she the other dongsaeng I had told you about!”

 

 

Seven turn to Bom. “Oh~ I see…so does that mean you and Seunghyun are going out also?” 

 

 

Bom almost loss her balances on what Seven just said while all head turn toward her and Top. “W-hat!? What makes you say that!?” Bom exclaim shockingly while Top just chuckle in amusement, he doesn’t know why but he suddenly felt all giggly inside.

 

 

“Well isn’t it obvious? Me, Ji and Seunghyun have been together ever since childhood, same thing goes with you three and since me and Hanbyul are married and Ji and Dara are dating so that’s only leave with only the two of you.”

 

 

“WAIT Your Hanbyul Husband!??” Bom exploded and point her index finger at Seven in shock.

 

 

“Yep, I thought you knew that…”

 

 

“Well yea I know that she was married but I never knew who the bride’s groom was!” Bom yelled still in shock.

 

 

“Bommie ah, that was because you were still in the states and couldn’t make it to their wedding.” Dara answer Bom why she never knew who he was.

 

 

“OH~ right…and HELL TO THE NO! WE ARE NOT DATING!!” Bom yelled loudly while Ji went to cover Dara’s ear as she did the same to him, both doesn’t want their eardrum to explode due to Bom’s loud voice. 

 

 

“Sure~ you guys aren’t…” Seven said in a teasing tone at Bom. “Well anyways will have time to catch up later on tonight, here take this.” He gave Ji a white envelope with a golden ribbon attached on it.

 

 

Ji opens the envelope and read it. “A party invitation…?” Ji said as he his eye brown at him.

 

 

“Yep, a Masquerade ball...and make sure you guys bring Dara and Bommie as your partner or else I’ll cut off your guys balls off!” Hanbyul pointed her index finger that both Ji and Top and glare at them evilly. “OK I’ll see you guys tonight, we’ll be off then. Let’s go Honey we have a lot to prepare.” She drags Seven away with an exciting smile on tonight’s ball dance. 

 

 


 

 

TT_TT Aigoo I'm sorry for not updating for a long time...I kinda loss my brain somewhere...still looking for it LOL

Boring chapter neh...? but don't worry the next one will be much better d ^0^ b

I will it update tomorrow...maybe...

Kekek try to guss who was the person that Changmin saw?

I did kinda gave out hints who he is in the some other chapters also but I guss no one did caught it...-_-"