Summer House

Hallelujah

 

Ji POV

 

It’s been a week and vacation to summer house is here *WOOT* Yes, I have been waiting for this day to come, to spend this whole summer week with no other than my Ssantoki kekeke… after all the hardship I have went through in persisting and begging her to come with me.

 

 

The sun is shining brightly early in the morning while I am outside of Dara’s house waiting for her to come out. When the door finally open I greet her with a bright smile, I then went to her side and link hands with her not wanting her out of my sign as I help her with her luggage. Behind her, Bom came out carrying her luggage as well..…Yes Bom…although that the summer house was only for me and Dara…but since I got bust from sending my men to guard Dara again…that’s how I then began to beg and pouted for her to go, but she still wouldn’t go… under one condition…Bom have to come also….and so I had no choices but to agree to it….

 

 

Seughyung came out of the car. “ Yah what’s taking you guys so long…and Ji you did tell me that piggy was going too!?” TOP yelled as soon as he saw Bom with her luggage.

 

 

Yep Seunhyun…I had also invited him to come to since Bom is coming as well so I needed someone to babysit the Bominator while me and Dara are having are our sweet moment together kekeke Smart right?       

 

 

“Yah! Dara you didn’t tell me that the alien is going as well!?” Bom shriek loudly.

 

 

 

“Sorry Bommie but… Ji never told me that he was also coming…”

 

 

“I’M NOT GOING NOMORE!! I RATHER DIE THAN GOING WITH THAT DAMN ALEIN!”

 

 

“WELL DO YOU THINK I WANT TO GO WITH YOU! I RATHER BE PILLED UP WITH A BUNCH OF PAPPER WORKS AND FILES THAN GOING WITH YOU!!”

 

 

Gosh…these two…there so loud that they’ll wake up the whole neighborhood… I sigh and tried stop the argument. “Ok…Ok you two…stop your nosy bickering and get inside the car.”

 

 

“I’m not getting in the car with the alien here.”

 

 

“Well nether I’m I.”

 

 

Both turn their backs against each other while both cross their arms in annoyed by each other’s existing…I somehow found this scene to be very amusing since it looks like more like lovers quarrel rather than enemies….

 

 

“Aigoo…you two stop fighting already ok…I’ll sit with Bom while Seunghyun can be with Ji in the front sit…OK?”

 

 

“Wait but Dara…” I pouted…I wanting to sit next to her.

 

 

“Just for today ok Jongie…” Dara cutely looked at me.

 

 

“Grrr…Fine...just for today.” I gave up immediately….of course would resist Dara’s cuteness.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

In the car Dara and Bom was having their own little world talking about things that both Ji and Seunghyun wouldn’t understand at all while Ji and Seunhyun were dead silences…

 

 

“Ji...are sure it’s a good idea to leave…when everything isn’t going smoothly…” TOP spoke uncertainly.

 

 

“Everything is going to be fine…and beside I already told him to take over for us when were away.” Ji answer back while his eyes are still on the road.

 

 

“Are you sure that he’s going to be alright on his own?”

 

 

“Who said that he alone?...my men are currently with him right now and I highly don’t think that he wound get caught…since he is one of them after all…” Ji smirk as he glances at TOP and back at the road.

 

 

After hours of driving Ji park his car in front of the house. “Ok…we’re here.” he got out of the car and quickly went to open the door for Dara…yep he’s still a very sweet gentleman toward his lovey Ssantoki after all.

 

 

As soon and Dara and Bom hop off the car their eyes widen in surprise in how big the summer house is. The house is big and wide, it may seem like only one house but there are exactly two houses that connect to each other. The other half of the house is standing on water making it seem as if it was floating at sea, the house was beautifully well build as most of the living room and hallways walls and windows are glasses while everything inside and out are pure white…which makes you have the feeling of peace and quiet.

 

 

“Omo, This place is AWESOME!!” Bom giggle and squeezes in delight. “How on earth did you rent a house as big as this only for a week?” Bom asked excitedly

 

 

“Sorry but renting isn’t my vocabulary…I brought this place about a year ago alongside with the land here including the beach.”

 

 

“Really Ji… why did you?” Dara look at Ji as she tilted her head in curiosity.

 

 

“Nothing…really I just liked here and I thought that you might as well.”

 

 

Dara gave Ji a tight hug as her head was on his chest. “Thanks you Ji, I really like it a lot.”

 

 

“As long as you like it…I’m happy.” Ji peaks Dara on her lips which made Bom at aww while Seunghyung look away in annoyed.

 

 

“Ok everyone must be hungry right now …Lets go eat!” Ji lead them in the house while he held her hand tightly.

 

 

*****

 

TOP POV

 

Everyone was in the dining table while Ji went to the kitchen to prepared food for us…which I finds it weird and strange of him since he could of just let his chief he hired to do so…but I guess because Dara is here so he wanted to show off his cooking skills.

 

 

I was sitting silently taping on table with my finger when both Dara and Bom are in their own little world again chit chatting …I was getting so hungry and irrigate by the moment… “Really does it take him that long just to cook!?” I got up and head to the restroom but when I came back the table was already sit up and I looked to only see Bom sitting alone.

 

 

 I went to take my sit across from her. “It’s seem like I will be stuck with your ugly face for a week.”

 

 

“Will do you think I want to see your ugly face for a week also.” She rolled her eyes and look away.

 

 

“If I knew that you were coming then I wouldn’t agree to come at all.” I cross my arms as I lean back on my chair.

 

 

“Pish…same here!”Bom yelled and stood up. “I left my cell phone in the car.” She walks in away in annoyed while I watch her as she go.

 

 

After a while Ji and Dara finally came out of the kitchen and sat down, the maids and chief soon came too served but…Bom haven’t come back yet.

 

 

“Oh…Seunghyun where‘s Bommie?”

 

 

“She went to get her cell phone back in the car.”

 

 

*****

  

 

BOM POV

 

“Damn that stupid Alien always pissing me off when I’m in a good mood.” I curse at that alien while I walk away. As I got to the car, I open the backset door and started searching for my phone…but strangely that I didn’t find it where I left it…. “I must have dropped it somewhere…grr…where is it..” I mumble to myself while searching under the sits, inside the cushion and everywhere but none…

 

 

“Excuses me are you looking for this?” A strange man voice calls me from behind with a bit of a busan accent…

 

 

I quickly turn around to see who it was…as I found a gorgeous man in front of me…his hair was spike up and his smile was very lovey, the more I look at him the more attractive he is…while he is just wearing a simple sweater and skinny jeans…I soon found myself dazing at him for the last 5 second!

 

 

I soon came back to reality the moment he spoke. “Umm…is this yours?” he shows a cell phone in his hand.

 

 

I look down at his hand that was hold a cell phone…. “Omo! My cell phone, where did you found it!”

 

 

“So it’s yours huh…I found it on the ground, here you go.” He hand me back my phone.

 

 

“Thanks a lot!” I greatly thank him for founding my phone.

 

 

“No problem at all and by the way I’m Jung Yong Hwa.” He held out his hand as I gladly shook it.

 

 

“I’m Park Bom nice to meet you and are you from Busan?” I asked since he does have the accent…

 

 

“Oh! Yea how did you know?”

 

 

I chuckle. “Everyone would have guest from the way to talk.”

 

 

“Yea…I must sound really funny then...” he scratches his head in embarrassment. 

 

 

“No it’s not funny at all…it very cute.” I lend forward to him and gave him a smile while he smile back at me, but when he was about to speak, someone’s hand gripe tightly onto arms and pull me away from him.

 

 

I my turn head to see who it was that pulled me away. “Seunghyun what are you-!” I was very surprise by his action and to see him here, but I was soon cut off when he spoke.

 

 

“Bom what are you doing here? The food is getting cold.” He spoke coldly as he deadly glare at Yonghwa for some reason that I don’t know…he then look at me with those piercing eyes of his which made me stud in fright but… there something about his eye…that somehow made my heart skip a beat.