Blackmail

Hallelujah

 

 
“!” Ji cures. Dara gasps with a shocking face upon her her Nanny voice. Ji quickly put her down, both quickly fix themselves up making it seem like nothing had happen when her nanny came inside the house.
 
 
Ji and Dara came out of the room acting normal. “What are you two doing in the room?” Dara blush hard looking at the floor while Ji scratches his head awkwardly. 
 
 
Nanny sat down next to the small dining table. “ Don’t just stand there, come here and sit.”
 
 
Ji and Dara went to sit across from her. Both sign thankfully that they didn’t get caught making out awhile go. Nanny was staring at Ji instantly as if trying to figure something out.
 
 
“Excuse me Sir but may I know your name, what you do for living, your family and are you really Dara’s boyfriend?” Halmanee spoke directly.  
 
 
“Halmanee…” Dara look at her nanny nervously and then look back at Ji.
 
 
Ji was little taken back over the overwhelming questions she was asking but he just smiles. “I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier but my name is Kwon Jiyong, I’m a CEO of the Kwon Corporation, both of my parents pass away and Yes I am Dara’s boyfriend.” Ji bows respectfully and spoke. 
 
 
“Chincha! Aigoo How long have both of you have been together? Why Dara never told me anything about you?”  
 
 
“Halmannee…” Dara spoke in between hoping to break the conversation. 
 
 
“Well…we been together for 3 years already.” Ji proudly said. 
 
 
“3 YEARS! Aigoo and why haven’t you two got married yet!” 
 
 
“HALMANEE!!” 
 
 
“WAYEO!? 
 
 
“Mr.Kwon, do you really love my Dara, why haven’t you propose to her yet?” Halmanee turn to Ji while Dara blush brightly.
 
 
“Halmanee! Ji is busy he doesn’t have time to do so...and it’s not like we're in a rush to get married.” Dara quickly stated with her face still fluttering which cause Ji to give her a questionable look at her answer. 
 
 
“So what? Its better to get married now than never Dara ah.” Halmanee argue while Ji just chuckle a bit over Dara’s fumbling red faces.  
 
 
“Don’t worry Halmanee, I was prepared to ask her hand in married the very moment I saw her.” Ji spoke to cover up the conversation.  
 
 
“Mr. Kwon I know you would make a great Husband for my little Dear Dara.” Halmanee spoke with a proud voice.    
 
 
“Thank you.” 
 
 
“How long are you two planning on staying here?” Halmanee asked.
 
 
“Well…” 
 
 
“Until Tomorrow.” Dara beam out.
 
 
*****
 
 
“TOMORROW!? NO WAY! Where going back to Seoul tonight! ” Ji spoke with  full of authority.
 
 
“Please Ji just until tomorrow.” Dara beg with her hand claps together.  
 
 
“No!”
 
 
“Pretty Please Jongie~I promise that I will be good and won’t run away like this again.” Dara pout with her head tilt to the side cutely. 
 
 
“Grr...umm...Fine! But We're going back to Seoul the first thing tomorrow morning understand.” 
 
 
“YES SIR! and by the way…how did you found out that I was in Jeju? Only Bom knew that!?”
 
 
**Flashback**
 
 
“It’s seem you know where’s she is…hyung…now tell me WHERE IS SHE.” Ji spoke seriously while Top just look at Ji and smirk.   
 
 
“I’m not telling you…under some conditions. Sign the agreement paper to help sponsor Minho.” TOP hand Ji a contract. 
 
 
“NO WAY! That guy is one of Dara’s Fanboys!” Ji yelled.
 
 
“Yah, is one of my best singers in the industry and I can’t let his talent goes to waste so I need your help to make him a bigger star.” TOP point out.
 
 
“I don’t give a and its not my problem.” Ji spoke irritatedly with his arms cross.
 
 
“Fine then I won’t tell you where's your sweet lovely Girlfriend is.” 
 
 
Ji turn darken over Dara’s whereabouts. “HOW DARE YOU BLACKMAIL ME TOP!!” He slam his hand on his desk.
 
 
“Call it what you like.” TOP smirk evilly. 
 
 
“Give me the GODDAMN ING PAPER!” Ji snatch the contract out of TOP’s hand and quickly sign his name on it.“HERE DONE! NOW TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!”
 
 
“Nope theres more to it.” TOP move his index finger side to side with still a smirk look on his face.
 
 
“WHAT!” JI shriek loudly.
 
 
“I never did said one condition did I.” 
 
 
*****
 
 
Bom was sleeping on her bed soundly until her phone rang which had irritates the hell out of her. She finally got up and picks up her phone. 
 
 
“Yeobosayo?” She spoke tirely still half asleep.
 
 
“BOM YOU HAVE TO COME HERE QUICK, SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPEN TO SEUNGHYUN AND ONLY YOU COULD HELP HIM!!” Ji yelled while panicking on the other line.
 
 
“WHAT!?” Bom spoke confusionly and worry at the same time. 
 
 
“BOM, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM NOW! SEUNHYUN! SEUNHYUN!” Bom could hear TOP groaning in pain from the other line.
 
 
“Jiyong, Jiyong, What happen?!”
 
 

 

I know you guys probably wantda kill me and for not updating...I'm sorry *BOW 90 DEGREE* I will try my best to update more until winterbreaks ended.

I am currently a graduating student so please do understand, all the stress I'm having...TT______TT