PARTY

Hallelujah

 

 

Jay POV
 
I chuckle to myself while being pin down on my knees. Foolish I may be but how could I ever let go of the past...
 
 
What I saw and felt that day...the day the person I loved the most being...
 
 
.
 
 
Murder.
 
 
In front of me, by those bastard that call themself cops...
 
 
I couldn’t do anything...I was helplessly beating for trying to stop them from doing their bad deeds. Next thing I know, I was convicted for the crime that I did not commit. 
 
 
I spent 7 years in prison and the day I came out, the first thing I did was went to her grave...and on that day I vow on my life that will get revenge and justices even if it means I had to join the most dangerous gangs in Seoul.
 
 
*****     
 
 
“YOU SON OF-!” Yunho shouted and was about to throw a another kick but was held back by Siwon and Seungri.  
 
 
Everyone quickly duck down ones they heard gunshots and a group of men coming from the other side, shooting at them. With this chances Jay ebow Bae on the stomach and escape from his grasp. Jay ran and hide behind a wall, avoiding being shot. 
 
 
“Sir.” One of the men went to Jay side and hand him a gun.
 
 
*****
 
“Can’t you FUKING go any faster!” Ji shouted at his diver while Top stare off in space intensely, hoping to hell that nothing bad had happened.  
 
 
“I’m sorry Sir, I-I well.” The driver speed its limit afraid of his boss raft. 
 
 
*****
 
 
For this long moment there was nothing more than hearing people groaning, yelling and guns fire flying through the air like madness. 
 
 
Jinwon was shot in the shoulder, Yunho was shot on the legs while the rest of the team was heavily exhausted. 
 
 
“, How many do we have left?” Seungri duck down from a bullet that was coming straight at him.
 
 
Siwon quickly fire twices and cover behind the wall. “Probably 3 plus Jay, we took most of them out already.” 
 
 
“If you see Jay don’t shot him.” Bae strictly order as he fire a shot.
 
 
“WHAT!? why not?” Yunho shouted as he continue to winces in pain from his wounded leg.  
 
 
“He may have devised us but he is still part of my team.”
 
 
“But-”
 
 
“Its an ORDER!”
 
   
But in the other hands Jays group was running out of numbers and Jay was getting restless by the moment. Two of his leftover man came to him cover with wounds. 
 
 
“Sir...what are we going to do?” One of them spoke.
 
 
“Jay, we have no choices but to retreat. Most of the mens are dead and we can’t afford to lose you too..” The other one spoke.  
 
 
“!” 
 
 
“We'll, cover you while you escape.”
 
 
Jay henstitatly nod his head the two guys quickly diverts their attention by leaving themself in the open, shooting her gun non stop while Jay took this chances to sneak off.      
 
 
“He’s escaping!”Jinwon shouted.
 
 
Siwon quickly fire and took one of them down but he cures after a bullet struck in arm in return, which send him falling down. “!” 
 
 
“Seungri stay here and take care of the rest of the group, while I’ll go after Jay.”   
 
 
Bae sprint after Jay. Jay ran and took many turns to escape until he finally lose track of Bae. He hide quickly behind a wall and gasps for air from all the running. Jay slowly peek behind and saw Bae look around desperately for him until he saw a couple of unidentified men coming behind Bae and just when those men was about to pull the trigger, he dash and block Bae from getting shot.    
 
 
Bae turn around in shock. “Jay!!” he grab on to him who was about to fall down with blood gushing out from the bullets that had struck him.   
 
 
Jay smile bitterly. “You, must live Bae...in order to...make things right again...and to find justices in those who had inflicted pain on others...and to Yong G...” 
 
 
“JAY! JAY!”
 
 
Jay vision was getting blur, his breath was getting lighter and lighter, he couldn’t hear anything not even the voice of his fellow comrade could reach his ears...
 
 
Only the voice of the person he love last words on the day she was murder flash in his mind. “Jay, no matter what happen to me...please don’t die...I’m sorry and I love you. ”
 
 
“I’m sorry...Yong G, I couldn’t keep your promise...” Jay utter softly under his breath as tears drip down on his faces. 
 
 
His heart starts to beat slower and slower...    
 
 
Until it finally stops beating...  
 
 
Bae clunches his first tightly when the group of men surround him. “Freeze, we're detectives from CSI department we'll be taking care of this situation, please Unidentified yourself.”
 
 
“Do you know what the you had done? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?! YOU ING BASTARD AND YOU CALL YOURSELF DETECTIVE!!!” Bae exploded in anger and was about to launch on him for a beaten but they quickly grab hold on to him and pin him down and handcuffs him. 
 
    
*****
 
 
A car was park close by the factory that was surrounded with polices cars and enable for it to pass through. 
 
 
“!” Ji cures knowing that the goddamn policies had got there before they did. 
 
 
“We came too late. Its better if we fall back.” Top snarl at the surrounding.  
 
 
*****
 
 
Bae POV
 
I was standing in front of a stone grave, I kneel down and places an old military tag next to it with a heavy sigh. 
 
 
In truth, ever since I allow Jay to join my team. I already knew that one day he was going to turn on us, but I could careless. He had went through far more than I know he had and I wanted to help to lift that heavy burden on his shoulders.
 
 
“But who am I to help you...” I chuckle bitterly from my foolish thoughts.  
 
 
“ I’m sorry and Thank you Jay...”
 
 
I walk away leaving a friend, comrade that I use to call my brother...      
 
 
*****
 
 
 It was the day of his funeral, Jay’s funeral but Ji was inside his office alone trying to clear his mind off from everything that had happen that he didn’t even notices that Top had enter the room. 
 
 
“Ji...are you really not going to-”
 
 
“No. I’m not...” Ji quickly answer cutting him off.
 
 
“But-” Top tried to reason out. 
 
Jay had been an old friend that both had known even way before he had went to jail and ever since he came out, they both help him reach his goal together and even allow him to join there gangs, knowing the penalty of allow him but it was what Jay wanted and they couldn’t stop him even if they wanted too.      
 
 
“Hyung, If I were to see him, it would only make me regret forever allow him to join my gang...so I’m not going and this was what Jay wanted...he had finally get to be with her again...” Ji leaned back on his chair and look up in the cycling with a slightly regretful look. 
 
 
Top sigh. “Yea...I guess.”
 
 
*****
 
Dara POV
 
I was sitting in the living room couch, putting cloth on my Tam Tam, since Bom had to go and strip Tam Tam ...my poor Tam Tam...
 
 
Bom look at her phone and suddenly turn to me with a smirk on her faces. I my eye brow that her. Aigoo what does this ajumma want this time...
 
 
“Dara~” Bom purr as she made her way slowly toward me. 
 
 
But what WTF shes creeping me out! the way she's looking at me like that! Whatever she's up too, its not going to be good.
 
 
I slowly move away from her on the couch but she suddenly jump on me. “ACK! Bom what are you doing!?” I shouted.
 
 
“Dara. Lets go Party!”
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Since Seunghyun had cancel our date for some reason. Lets GO PARTY!! I mean clubbing. We having been one for so long ever since we started dating those over possived boyfriend of ours.”
 
 
Clubbing?.... sure yea why not, I haven’t been clubbing since forever the day Ji had walk into my life...will maybe I did just this one time while we were dating but things didn’t turn out like I wanted from the mighty Kwon Jiyong...
 
 
“Alright.”
 
 
“Yayyyy!” Bom giggle. 
 
 
“Lets hurry and get change to some SMEXY clothes!” Bom giggle even more and drag me inside the room in a dash. 
 
  
We finally got done dress in completely SMEXY, SMOKEN HOT clothing. I was wearing a black short dress with no straps that barely cover my explosive shoulders. My hair was lay down and to add the finishing touch I wore some killer heels that matches well with my black short dress and my taste. On the other hand Bom was no Joke as well, she was wearing something beyond my imagination. She was wearing a short...NO scratch that! a mini dark blue dress with such SMEXY stocking to go with it, her hair wasn’t down as always but was tie up as a pony tail with a few string curling down on the side and was wearing some really killer heels as well but hers was more...         
 
 
“Yea...I think we should of have thought this through before we got dress because now how are we supposed get passes those stupid bodyguard outside?” I pointed out. Knowing that those guys behind those doors would definitely wouldn't allow us to go anywhere with an from them.
 
 
“Oh right~ forgot about those guys...” Bom resort dumbly. 
 
 
I hit myself on the head, how the heck did I got myself going along with Bom’s plan. 
 
 
“Wait!” I took out my phone text Mir who was guarding outside of our door.
 
 
“Bom! Quickly HIDE!!”  
 
 
 

 
 
Yawn~ boring chapter neh?....
 
I’ll update a better chapter maybe tomorrow...kekeke