Jeju-do

Hallelujah

 

 

 

Summer house soon was over and everyone enjoy it very much, both Seunghyun and Bom became closer but they haven’t become an official couple yet sadly…but they did became close friends thought. Which drive Seunghyun pretty crazy…he did try to express his feeling for Bom so many time but she just simply thought that he was just joking around being sweet and chesses with her like the time when he told her she stolen his heart…sadly she didn’t believe that….As for Mighty Dragon and his little Ssantoki, everything is the same as always, Ji still so possessive all the time with his baby girl Dara which drive her pretty crazy as well being held captive all the time by the Dragon.

 

 

“Yah, who the heck order you two to be here?!”  Dara shouted while she pointed her index finger at Mir and Joon who was walking toward Dara and Bom at a dining table in her house.

   

 

“I’m sorry my lady but the master order us to guard you.” Joon spoke while both bow a 90 degree.

 

 

“Well you can tell him that I can take care of myself and I don’t need to be guard like a puppy!!” Dara yelled making Bom covering her ears from her loud voice.

 

 

“I’m sorry my lady but the master order us to not leave your side no matter what and please try to understand, the master just don’t want you to get hurt.” Mir tries to convince Dara on why Ji send them to guard her.

 

 

“Yah! It’s not like I’m going to get kidnap or shot everywhere I go!” Dara continue yelling but she was deadly wrong, that could happen anytime and anywhere in Seoul that’s why Ji always have his men guard her 24/7 nonstop.

 

 

“Aigoo, Dara ah please stop yelling, my ear drum is going to explode.” Bom spoke.

  

 

“But Bommie ah…” Dara pout.

 

 

“Just let your guards do their job and stop giving them such a hard time, see now look that them, your making them more restless than they already are.”

 

 

“Fine fine I’ll stop…but only for today. Now you two go get us some coffee and get yourself some also you two must be exhausted.” Dara flap her hand to shoo them away.

 

 

“Yes madam.” Mir and Joon both said and left out the door.

 

 

“It’s seem like Ji had become more and more possessive by day.” Bom spoke while chomping down her corn.

 

 

“I know…it’s because he had been so busy lately and could met up with me for a while…” Dara pout even more.

 

 

“Such a possessive boyfriend…”

 

 

“You soon will know how I feel when you and Seunghyung start dating…” Dara exhaustedly laid her head on the table.

 

 

“Yah, don’t even get me started with him and why would I date him!?” Bom explode but her face was flattering red the moment she heard his name.

 

 

“Boomie ah the more you deny it the more you love him…”

 

 

“YAH! I told you not to get me started! And how about you, how are you going to tell your Oh so possessive boyfriend that you’re going to visit you nanny 2 days from now HUH?!”

 

 

“Omo! I totally forgot about that...but I’m not planning on telling Ji about it because if I did he won’t allow it and if he did he would have 15 or more of his stupid bodyguard to tag along with me! And I really wanted to spend some time alone with my nanny and no stupid bodyguards to follow me ever where I go.”

  

 

“If Ji heard about this he would be shock to death the day you run away to Jeju.”

 

 

 “Yah I’m not running away! I’m just going to visit my nanny in Jeju for a couple days.”

 

 

“And how are you going to cover up the days you disappear when Mir and Joon can’t find you?”

 

 

“I don’t know…maybe you could lie to them and make up some random story why I’m not here.”

 

 

“I’m not so sure Dara…” Bom said while she swing her corn back and forth.

 

 

“Please Bommie~” Dara pleaded cutely with her hand together.

   

 

Bom sign and gave up.“Alright Dara but you better hurry back before the Dragon finds out.”

 

 

“Thank you Bommie! I love you so MUCH!!” Dara went to hug and shower her best friend in the whole wide whole with kisses.

 

 

*****

 

Dara POV

 

“Deporting to Jeju in Station 12 at 10am.”

 

 

“Dara be safe ok.”Bom said as she hand me my luggage.

 

 

“Of course I will Bommie, bye I’ll see you soon.” I gave her a farewell hug and walk away.

 

 

“Bye!” She shouts as I turn around and wave at her before going inside the plane.

 

 

I walk in the airport and settle down, it felt great not be able to have Ji’s men following me everywhere kekeke but I just hope that Ji won’t find out about this because if he did he would go basyco on me…but hey I can’t wait to see my nanny! I have seen her for almost 5 years already, Aigoo I really miss her…she was like a mother to me and Sang hyun when our parents die in an accidents. I was only 14 years old and Sang hyun was only 10 at that time, she took care of us in our parents’ house that was way too big for us but on the day when I turn 19 she had to leave back to her hometown in Jeju…and ever since she left me and Sang hyun, I deiced to sell ours parents’ house and live in a small apartment near Bommie’s house while I could get a job nearby even though that I could just live off on my parents inherited money and business but I deiced not too and live a normal life like other people…yep that’s how I live my life and if your wonder why I never see my little brother around…well he’s currently studying abroad in the states right now and haven’t return yet and made me so proud of him he grew up so well!

 

 

“We are landing in Jeju in 5 minute please unseat your seat belt and exit in the left.”

 

 

Oh time to go, sorry for my boring life story the whole time in the plane, I guess I just got carried away a bit kekeke.

 

 

I exited out of the airport and went to grab my luggage. “Welcome to Jeju!” I shout happily and called for a taxi.

 

 

I gave the diver a piece paper that my nanny gave to me a years ago when she left it was her address where she live and told me to come and visit when I can and now here I am after a long time. After a few hours in the car I finally got there, the place was an old country side near the mountains and ocean. The places may sound bad but it’s exactly very beautiful with the wide open field and the ocean breezed. Its fells so great!! It was a good thing I came after all but I mustn’t get sight tracked I need to find my nanny first!  

 

I grab my luggage and walk up the hill side while chirping happily to myself; I kept walking until I saw a small old house on the way.

 

 

“Oh…is that the house?” I look back to the pieces of paper and read the direction.

 

 

I walk in front of the house when an old lady came out. “Oh! HALMOHEE!!” I ran and hug her.

 

 

“Omo! Who’s this?”

 

 

“It’s me Halmonee, Dara.” She turn to face me and it was really her my nanny! I miss her so MUCH!

 

 

“Omo omo it is you!” She pulls me for a tight hug.

 

 

“I miss you so much halmonee! I’m sorry I could visit you any sooner.” I sob between my words.  

 

 

“Aigoo I miss you too Dara but as long as you are here now.”

 

 

“Halmonee who are you talking too?” A little cute boy came out of the house but he looks so familiar…  

 

 

“Junho ah your wake, this is Dara you may not remember her but she use to take care of you when you were just baby.” Halmonee spoke and I was surprise when she said the little boy was Junho…he had grown up pretty big now…

 

 

“Anyeo Junho, it seems you grown big, how old are you now?”

 

 

I’m…6 years old, Halmonee had told me a lot about you noona and are you here to play with again noona? Since Halmonee is always busy and I had no one to play with.” Aigoo he soo cute~ the way he counts his little fingers when I asked how old was he!  

 

 

“Yep that’s why I came here.” I answer back with a big smile.

 

 

“YEA! I finally had someone to play with!” Junho yelled happily and grab my hands, he so cute!

 

 

“Aigoo lets go inside Dara dear you must be tried along way here.” I nod my head while halmonee guided me inside.

 

        

*****

 

 

Bom POV

 

I was at the bakery story eating my most favorite cake, CORN CAKE hehhehe *munch munch* This is so YUMMY ~ and I wonder what’s Dara doing over at Jeju…she must be having a lot of fun and I haven’t seen Joon or Mir today…they must he freaking out right now kekeke….Oh oh, speak of the devil they here right now!

 

    

Mir and Joon walks toward me and bow, I gave look them an awkward look. “I’m sorry to interrupt you but have you seem lady Dara? We checked her house and her work places but she wasn’t there, as her friend you must know where she is.” Joon spoke about Dara whereabouts! What do I do what do I do?!!

 

 

OH GOD what I’m I suppose to say!?!! I don’t know what I’m supposed to do?!! How I’m I suppose to lie to them!!??? “I…umm…s-she…” OMG GOD somebody help me!! TELL me what to do!! “BATHROOM!!” I blur out randomly, my mind is going crazy I don’t know what to say!

 

 

“She in the bathroom…” Mir his eyebrow at me.

 

 

“Yep! She is for way too long! You two should go check on her maybe something bad happen to her!” I quickly reply back.

 

 

“Very well lets go.” Joon spoke and both left to the ladies room.

 

 

After they left to go check I quickly grab my purse and dash out but I accidently bump into someone who was coming in.

 

 

“Oh Bom you’re here too, yah you should of have told me that you’re going to be here so that I could have came with you.”

 

 

“S-Seunghyun! I have to go! Sorry maybe next time!!” I push him side and dash out. Aigoo I can’t get caught yet when Dara had left only a few hours ago!   

 

      

 

*****

 

   

After spending times with Junho and his grandma Dara deiced to take a walk along the shore. She then clime up a light house, when she reach the top she was enjoying the beautiful view. She slowly close her eyes and spread her arm wide, feeling the cool ocean breezes through her skin. But without noticing someone was watching her from afar, intensely admiring her beauty and her warm sweet features…Lust and Desire starts to consume his body…

 


 

I just wantda let you guys know that..."I'm still Alive~ I'm still Alive~ I'm still Alive~" *singing bigbang intro.* LOL

Anyway I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating for a long time....

I had been very busy with my life and couldn’t update that’s why. TT____TT

You do not know how sorry I am…that’s why I did DOUBLE UPDATE…to make it up to you guys…

Hope you enjoy ^^

Anys grammar mistake, I will fix it later...now I need to go to sleep...its 6 in the morning...ZzzZzz

Guess whos the person at the end *Hint: (The person you been waiting for!)*  kekeke   

 

 

Marianations: Ofcoures I still remember you how could I have not LOL

 
ParkRaeKi: Yes I too wish I could...but i will do my best ^^ 
 
 
myjoyce1986: Oh yes yes! there will be more DaraGon and TopBom kekeke
 
mcmiraa: Aigoo >< thank you mucha for reading! 
 
And thank you for the COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3