Hello Again

Hallelujah

 

 
 
Joon and Mir was guarding outside the door until Mir’s phone beep, He took out his phone and read the text.
 
 
Ahhhhhh HELP!!!
 
From: Lady Dara    
 
 
His jaw drop wide open. “Hyung! open the door! Lady Dara send me somthing strange!”
 
 
“What?” 
 
 
They both rush in and the room was empty the places was a bit messy making it looks as if someone had broken in. 
 
 
“OH !” Joon cover his mouth in shock. 
 
 
“We need to order the others to search for them! Dara and Bom are missing!!!” Mir shriek loudly. 
 
 
Both dash out with cold chill from there spin, if they can’t find them again, they both will surely get in deep with their bosses. 
 
 
Dara and Bom peek out of the closet, they sigh that they fell for it.
 
 
“Wow I didn’t really think they would really fell for a trick like this? Aigoo my Mischief Ssantokki is soo smart!” Bom throw herself at Dara for a hug and pat her on the head.
 
 
*****
 
 
Club JYJ was heated inside, the music was banging hard, the places wild, crowded with people dancing like theres no tomorrow. The moment Dara and Bom walk in every man's attention went toward them.
 
 
Bom and Dara settle down in the bar and order two cocktails. “Lets go dance DARA!” Bom beam out. 
 
 
“No...I’m ok. I’ll just stay here.” Dara spoke uncomfortably. Disliking many attention and eyes that are watching her.   
 
 
“Alright then.” Bom left to the dance floor.
 
 
Dara was sitting alone for the past few minutes and guys are already starting to hit on her and even buying and offering drinks for her even though she had refuse them all. She pouted boringly that Bom left her to be all alone until she saw a man, forcing a woman on him in the corner of the bar. Dara look around with a frown and notices that no one seems to care about how the man treating her. Dara stood up and walk up to them with the cocktail in her hand, she stood behind the man and splash her cocktail on him, every men who had their eyes on her gasp at her action.       
 
 
“What the , WHO DID THAT!” The man turn around flare in anger.
 
 
“Did you ever learn to never forces a lady when they say no?” Dara crosses her arm and look at him in disgust while the woman who was with him quickly escape his side. 
 
 
“No, I never did. If you wouldn’t mind teaching me how, sweetheart.” The man smirk. He walk closer to Dara and left her chin up but she slap his hand away seeing how disgusting his eyes roam around every parts of her body lustfully. 
 
 
“Now, now don’t be hasty on me now. You're the one who made me lost my dinner but I differently wouldn't mind having you. You're so PERFECT.” He horsley whisper to her and was about to grab Dara and pin her on the wall but someone grab him from the back and gave him a good punch sending him to the ground.
 
 
“Jae!” Dara sherik. Surprising to see him again. 
 
 
“Are you OK Dara?” Jae ask in concern. Dara nod her head as Jae order his workers to kick the man out of his club.  
 
 
*****
 
 
“YOU WHATTT!!” Ji shouted on top of his lungs.
 
 
“You two better explain yourself before I’m going to tear you two to shreds!” Top growls and was about to pound the two dumb idiots. 
 
 
“We’re sorry Sir...b-but we managed to find out where their at.” Mir stutter in fright.  
 
 
“Where?” Ji his eyebrow.
 
 
“Club JYJ. The Kims territory.” 
 
 
*****
 
 
Jae POV
 
Dara and I settle down together in the bar. “What are you doing here Dara, I thought that you were in Juju?” I ask in bewilder. I seriously thought that the beautiful goddess still in Jeju but here she is in my club!  Lucky that I saw her before that damn erted guy was going to do anything thing else to her.  
 
 
“I never did say that I live there did I?” She answer teastly but god how I miss that beautiful sweet voice of hers. 
 
 
I chuckles. “It was a surprise to see you again. It must be faith that brought you back to me.” 
 
 
“If it faith then I think I will have to avoided it.”
 
 
“Ouch, that hurts.” I hit my chest playfully as if I was shot. 
 
 
“Who could be more handsome and cuter than me?” I pout cutely at her.
 
 
She laugh but I can’t help but to notice how y and hot she is right now, wearing such explosive clothing. No wonder every men in here wanted to have a taste of her.
 
 
“Will he may not be as cute or handsome as you are but he is in my eyes.” She answer proudy. 
 
 
“Humm...that makes me more curious, the kind of guy he is, that makes you so faithful to him.” I ask in curiosity. Wondering what kind of person he is to be able to capture at girl like Dara. 
 
 
Dara smiles at me. “Will isn’t it obvious when you're in a relationship, you need to stay loyal and faithful to the one you love?”
 
 
I stare at her blankly. My whole life as playboy, I never once hear that from any women I had sleep or went out with. Usually they would cheat behind your backs, for money, fame, good looking boys or when you dump them they would eventually get over it the next day and find a new to but why is it so that Dara is soo...different from the others...
 
 
“You know something...”
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Your really are something...” 
 
 
“Eh?” She look at me confuse.
 
 
I chuckle at her blanket, confuse face. “I mean, you're really brave. I saw what you did while ago. Stood up to that ed guy. Usually people in here wouldn't give a damn about it but you're the first ever who would do such thing.”   
 
 
“Well...in truth, I was kind of scared until you came along and by the way, I forgot to thank you for saving me.” Dara smile thankfully at me as I did the same. 
 
 
Our moment didn’t last very long since my men had to come over and in and because of that I had to leave the goddess again since a situation had happen. I bid her goodbyes, although to my displeases I wouldn’t want to leave her not for even a second even tho I only knew her for only a few days but I think I’m starting to...fall for her.
 
 
*****
 
 
Ji and Top got out of the car and standing in front of Club JYJ. Ji turn to Mir and Joon. “Although this is the Kim’s territory, keep a sharp eye and give me a call for anything strange.” Ji order as he enter the club with Top. 
 
 
“I’ll look for Bom while you look for Dara.”
 
 
“Of course you don’t need to tell me that.”  
 
 
Top went straight toward the dance floor since he knows how crazy his little girlfriend loves to dances. While Ji search every places for Dara until he stopped and saw her sitting alone, wait scratch at. She was barely alone! With guys hovering over her and don’t forget to the way she dress pisses Ji off even more. 
 
 
*****
 
 
Ji POV
 
I sat one seat away from her without her knowing my presence. I then threw a deadly glare at those mens around her which sending them away from MINE Dara. I ask the bartender to order one cocktail and give it to the girl next me.
 
 
Once the bartender gave it to her she her eye brow and frown once she heard it was given by another men since her surrounding was fill with all kind of drinks that was given to her but wasn’t touch.  
 
 
“Who?” She then asked in annoy.
 
 
“That’ll be me.”
 
 
She turn at me. “JI!” 
 
 
*****
 
 
TOP POV
 
The dance floor was really crowded, I had to even push people out of my way and was pull by many ladies to dances but I only have one objective is to find Bom before all these men in here get to her first. Until finally I caught her dancing in the middle of the dances floor.
 
 
I rage in anger, displease for what she was wearing and to add to the fire, she was dancing so clinging to that ING man!!
 
 
OH GOD IT SEEMS LIKE SHE WAS STRIPING INFRONT OF HIM!!!
 
 
I made my way toward him and get as close I could to Bom and grab her arm and pull her away from that man and toward me to dances.
 
 
“Ack! What the!” Bom winces and look up to meet my unpleasant eyes.
 
 
“Seunghyun!” Bom squeak loudly.