Summer House 2

Hallelujah

TOP POV

 

“Oh…Seunghyun where‘s Bommie?” Dara asked when Bom is nowhere in sight.

 

 

“She went to get her cell phone back in the car.” I answer back boringly.

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting Bom haven’t return yet, the food was already on the table served and she is still not back…

 

 

“What’s taking Bommie so long…I’ll go look for her.” Dara was about to get up.

 

 

“I’ll go look for her instead…since this is supposed to be your guy’s summer vacation.” I got up before she did and walk away to find the piggy.   

 

 

I was on my way to find Bom but she was nowhere to be found inside the house. “Girr…where did that Piggy ran off to.” I wonder around until a maid walk pass by. “Excuses me but have you seen a girl that looks like a piggy with chubby cheeks?” I asked the maid.

 

 

She titled her head and look at me oddly. “Umm…I don’t think so…but I did saw a beautiful lady walk out the front door Sir.”

 

 

“A beautiful lady?…she’s not even beautiful at all!” I mumble to myself and walk outside, there she were looking for her phone, I was about to approach her but stop at my track when I saw a man behind her.

 

 

After the man hand back Bom’s phone they both started to their own little conversation, I soon started to felt uncomfortable the way they talk to each other as I felt this burning feeling inside of me when Bom started to lean forward at him cutely. I frown in anger and annoyed and went to grab Bom’s arm and pull her toward me, I have no idea why I did that or act like this…I just don’t like the why she being to close with a stranger… or should I say a GUY STRANGER!

 

 

“Bom what are you doing here? The food is getting cold.” I spoke coldly as I deadly glare at the man as if tell him to OFF!! While Bom just look at me in shock.

 

 

“Seunghyun…” Bom look at me but I just ignore her and still looked eyes with the guy.

 

 

“Sorry...didn’t know that you came here with your boyfriend…I’ll be going then. See you around.” The moment he said boyfriend…I felt a little tingling inside while a small smile form on my face…I don’t know why do I feel like this…but it made happy when he thought I was Bom’s boyfriend. 

 

 

The guy soon left in fright when he thought Bom was taken.     

 

 

“Boyfriend…?...wait he’s not my…BOYFREND!” Bom yelled at him when he walked away but sadly he didn’t hear that.

 

 

My face soon fell flat…and turn into a frown at her words…I grab her wrist harshly and drag her inside. “Yah, Seunghyun! Let me go!” She yelled as she struggles to get free, she pushed my hand away which made me lose grip onto her.

 

 

“I CAN WALK ON MY OWN!!” She looked at me in annoyed and walks away to the dining room leaving me in bewilderedness on my action just now.

 

 

*****

 

 

Ji POV

 

I was having a lovey chat with my cute Ssantoki when both Bom and Top came in…they look like they just had another fight with each other but when I glance a Top, he had a blank expression on his face while his eyes look confuses.

 

 

“Bommie, where did you go?” Dara asked worriedly.

 

 

 

“Oh sorry for keeping you two waiting, I just went to find my phone.” 

 

 

“It’s okay Bommie.”

 

 

While feasting on our food and now our deserts, I started to notice that Top keep stealing glances at Bom. I chuckle in amused since this was the first time I had found Top act like this.

 

 

I turn to my little sweet girlfriend. “Dara, Say Ahh~~” I feed her my yogurt and wipe the some cream that got on her face.

 

 

“Aigoo baby girl your so messy but too cute.” I pinch her on the cheeks and went to places a kiss on her sweet lips.

 

 

“Yah, Ji I’m eating.” She looked at me annoy but I just found it very cute.

 

 

“Sorry…but you’re just too cute to resist.” I went to peak her on the lips. While Top and Bom look away in disgust.

 

 

“Yah, Get a room you two!” Bom yelled in annoyed.

 

 

“Oh…we will.” I wink at Bom and turn to Dara, who was enjoying her ice cream as she mumble, our favor song in or out. Aigoo she soo~~~ cute! I want to PINCH her cheeks! And shower her with KISSES!...but I can’t she’ll yelled at me. *pout pout*          

 

 

After a long day of eating I told my maid to show the guest to their room while I personal wanted to show where Dara room is. Her room is a small since she hates sleeping in a big room by herself. The room was clean and tit with only a small counter table and a queen size bed facing the open glasses window where you can get a nice view of the ocean scenery at night and morning, it also contain a big bathroom even though that the room is small. 

 

 

“So…how you like your room Dara?”

 

 

She smile and turn to me. “It’s nice Ji thank you.” She walks toward the glass window and opens it, allowing some glimpse of wind inside as it blows through her. Her hair move with the wind and her white dress blow showing part of her smooth milky white thighs while her flawless skin glow bright in the sun…it was such a beautiful site…she was beautiful…

 

 

She looks back at me and smile lovey that would melt my heart away…Oh God She SOO Damn BEAUTIFUL!! I walk toward her and hug her from behind and kiss her sweetly on her nap while my arm is around her small waist and my head on her shoulder.

 

 

“God your beautiful Dara…I thought that I was about to faint for a moment.” I huskily said on her ears.

 

 

She chuckles. “Aigoo my Jongie is handsome as well.” She turns around to face me and loop her arms around my neck.

 

 

I smile and kiss her lovely on her lips feeling hers on mines and tasting her sweet carven with my tongue “Yea I know that, I guess were a perfect match huh…” I spoke with a smirk between our kisses. I pull her waist closer to me feeling the need to have her body clinking on mines while I deepen our kisses.

 

 

I soon lift her up and carrying her bridge style without breaking our heating kiss, I laid her softly on the bed and went and on her neck, feeling my heat is rising up fast I forcedly stopped myself. “You need to rest baby girl, it has been a long tiring day.” I places a light kiss on her forehead and got off of her, I wanted to make love to her so bad but I know I can’t….because I love and respect her and will not do *IT!* Until she is ready.

 

 

She nod her head and smile. “If you need anything baby girl, my room is just across from yours ok.” I told her before leaving the room.    

 

 

*****

 

 

It was early in the morning, Ji and Dara just woke up dress wearing a couple V line white t-shirts with converse while Dara wearing a mini jeans and Ji a simple dark blue skinny jeans. Both holding hands as they make their way to the dining room where Bom and Top are already siting and bickering across the table of Gods who knows whats?...   

 

 

Dara sat next to Bom while Ji went too sat next to Top.

    

 

“How’s everyone day went.” Ji asked.

 

 

“Will mine just got ruin by alien here.”

 

 

“Mines had been ruin the day I saw you!”

 

 

“Aigoo…these two never learn…seriously someday they will fall overheel in love with each other, you know what people say...the more you hate the more you love.” Ji thought to himself and shook his head with a smile and turn to Dara.

 

 

“Babe, where do you want to go today?”

 

 

“Umm... Bommie and I wanted to go to the beach today.”

 

 

“Ok, I guess will be going to the beach then.” Ji said while the maids came and served there breakfast.

 

 

At the beach many gentlemen, ladies, boys and girls all over the places wearing bikinis, swim suit and shorts. The beach was fill with people surfing, playing volleyball and doing their own thing while Ji and Top just got done dress in only swim shorts waiting outside for Dara and Bom to come out of the dressing room.

 

 

While waiting for them to come out, two y ladies wearing black bikini that could barely cover up there ! Walk passed them as they gave both GD and Top a seductive look. As always GD looks away with no interest in them while Top smirk and gave the two ladies a y wink.

 

 

“Looks like I’m going to be having little female doggies to play with.” Top walks toward them with a smirk.

 

 

But before he was about to walk away Ji quickly grab on to Top arms. “Yah, Let-.” Ji didn’t get to finished what he was going to say when the dressing room door finally open revealing two beautiful and hot goddess. Dara was wearing a HOT pink bikini under a white see through shirt with butterflies’ pattern that barely covers her shoulder while Bom on the other hand wears a red bikini that matches her long wavy red hair. Both jaws drop wide open but not only them, men who walk by had to stop and look at their beauty.

 

 

“Do..do…you now still want to play with those little puppies of yours…” Ji mumble to Top but still lock eyes in shock at Dara’s Hotness.

 

 

Seunghyun was speech less at the site he was seeing…those little doggies that he was about to feast on cannot even compare to Bom at all. “I..I guess not…” Top stutter as he still looking at Bom not taking his eyes off of her. “GOD DAMN HOW CAN SHE BE SOO HOT!!” Top scream inside his mind like crazy.

 

 

“Umm…may I ask…but why are you two staring at us with the same expression as those guys...” Bom broke through the silent awkwardness and point behind Ji and Top.

 

 

Ji and Top came back to reality and look at Bom in confuses as they turn around in shock to see a whole gather of men crowded behind them.  Top then looked away and flakily cough while anger boil up inside Ji.

 

 

“I didn’t know that we were this attractive to send a whole crowd here.” Bom chuckle while Dara did as well.

 

 

“Yea me too, but I kinda felt bad for them since I’m already taken.” Dara look at Ji with smile, she went to his side and loop her arms around his neck. “Yah, Ji why are you looking me like that?”

 

 

A bright smile form on his face. “ My little baby girl is so HOT that’s why.” Ji peak her on lips, making other guys jealous and envy. “But…I don’t ever want you to wear anything like this anymore in public. I don’t want other guys to look at you with those hungry and lustful eyes of theirs…only I can do that.” Ji strictly ban Dara from wearing those kinds of clothes.

 

 

“Aigoo, araseo my over protected and jealous Jongie.” Dara ruffle his hair.

 

 

“Let’s go Dara.” Ji wrap his fingers with hers, holding hand and walking away from the crowd.

 

 

The crowd of men then face Bom with pleading eyes, hoping that she too is also not taken. Bom smirk at them and was about to speak but Top grab her arm and pull her toward him. “Sorry guys but she has a date with me.” Top looked at them with venom eyes and dragged her out of the crowds sending cold shiver through there body.

 

 


 

HAHAHA How you guys likes TOPBOM and DaraGon moment?

Kekek there will be more of them in the next Chapter ;) 

 

Anyways I was wondering if you guys wanted a poster for it this story?

Since I'm planing on sending a request for the Graphic shop...too lazy to create one myself....