Happy 3rd Anniversary

Hallelujah

 

It was a Dark and peaceful night in Seoul in which people though it was as they sleep soundly in their house without a care in the world but in a dark and peaceful night like this, there are most likely the most ruthless and dangerous people lurking around the neighborhood. As a man was running for his life, his head was crease with blood and bruise from the beating he had while ago. A group of men in black suit were chase after him. He ran everywhere to escape until he ran into a deaden, the group of men soon surround him and starts to beat him to the ground as they kick him and hitting him with wooden sticks until he was raptly almost dead.        

 

“Sir, we found him.” One man in black suit gave the others a sign to bring him in.

 

As they brought him in he was beaten to the bones as he was thrown to the floor like trash. The man could barely move an inch, he slowly got up on his knees, his eyes and mouth were cover with bruise and blood, his body was beaten badly his clothes were dirty, ripped and was spill with his own blood.   

 

“I’m sorry Sir, Pleases spear me!” The man was brought in begging for his life in fear.

 

“And why should I after all you have done?” The leader of gang spoke coldly; his voice was deep and firm, sitting on offices as he looking down in pity and disgust. 

 

“Please forgive me...I I wasn’t meant to do that, I was forces to do it!!” The man protest trying to save himself from getting killed. He couldn’t even look up, he was frighten to the bone as he bow for forgiveness to save his poor life.

 

“OK, I’ll let you live if you tell me who are they? Who was the one who order you to do this? Tell me everything you know and I’ll let you off.” The leader smirks evilly, his eyes sharply look through the poor man soul, making him spill everything he knows.   

 

“It-it.. was…the group, Block B..sir… they threaten me and said that if I don’t do what they want then they’ll killed me.”

 

“And what do they want?” TOP rise one of his eyebrown at him.

 

“They want my help to over thrown you…..But please Sir! I didn’t agree at first because I know it too will to not betray you but they had a knife on my neck and I have no choices but to do so…PLEASE FORGIVE!” The man bow his head repeatedly 

 

Top sign in disappointment, he lay back on his chair as he cross his arms. “What do you want to do with him Ji?”  

 

“You know what we do to traitors already Seunghyun.” Ji stepped out of the shadow, reviling his bare face to the men who was begging for his life. His eyes deadly stared at the man.

 

“G G G…Dragon.” The man was stud and frozen in fright seeing the Mighty Dragon in front of him. His whole body shivered as his eyes meet with his. Everyone know and fear the Kwon clan, they are the most dangerous gangs out in there, anyone who be stupid enough to messes with them especially to mess with the Mighty GDragon.

 

Top gave his men a sign to get rid of him while they all nod their head and they drag him out of the room.

 

“But sir I told you everything I know! PLEASE SPEAR ME!!” The men yelled his lung out while Top’s men drag him out.

 

“You should know the prices being a traitor.” TOP stated while he was drag out of the room.

 

The man was dragged out as he screams loudly that could be heard throughout the whole building. The men in black suit tied him up and taped his mouth to silences him as he was shoved in the back of the black car trunk without being seen by anyone and drove off.

 

One man bowed his head as he approached his leader. “Sir, what are we going to do with the rest of the betraitors?”

 

“Get rid of them all.” Ji answer coldly.

 

“Yes sir.” The man bow again as he walks out. Even his own men are afraid of him and fear him the most as they know and fear not to make the same mistake as those who did.

 

“It’s hard to find men that you can trust these days.” Top let out a sign as he turns to Ji.

 

“You need to be more careful of choosing who you trust Seunghyun, your so careless sometimes.” Ji walked up to TOP as he scolds him.

 

“Yah!” Top was about to protest but was cut off by Ji’s phone.

 

Ji quickly took out his phone and read his text message.

 

Happy 3rd anniversary Jongie~!

 You do remember our appointment tonight right?

Don’t’ be late!

From: My lovey Santokki

 

“!!” Ji cures loudly, which made TOP flinches.

 

 “What! What happen!?” TOP quickly got up worriedly as he looked at his friend with big and shocking eyes.   

 

“I totally forgot its Dara’s and I 3rd anniversary! !...Sorry Seunghyun will discuss our matter in a another time, right now I gotta run.” Ji quickly got out as he order his men to get the car ready. He rushes inside the car and drove off.

 

“Aigoo and people call him the all Mighty Dragon…and now look at him…” Top shook his head while he smiled at friend who rushed out of the room as if he is running for his live. 

 

 

*****

 

Ji POV

I was on my way to meet Dara at Han River since it the places where we always meet at on our anniversary. It’s also the place where we first met and the same places where I asked her to be mine forever…I guess you can call it love at first sight? Keke…aigoo I know that I’m not  type to be all cheesy and mushy but whenever when I’m with baby girl I can’t help but to be one when she’s around..hahaha you can call me crazy but I act different toward her, I’ll do anything just to make her happy. 

 

I quickly stop by a nearby shop and asked the worker to wrap the thing I have order for. After I have paid them I dash out the shop and quickly drove to meet Dara as I merely cures at myself for forgetting our anniverstatly.         

 

When I got there, Dara was waiting while she was looked out in Han River scenery “Sorry Baby I’m late…” I quickly ran to her as I got out of my car. I tried to catch my breath when I got to her side.

 

“Yah! Why are you late!” Dara yelled 

 

“Sorry Dara I was busy doing some paper work for our next board meeting.” I lied...since I can’t just tell her that the real reason why I’m late was because I was busy hunting down some of the traitors. And for those of you who doesn’t know yet, she still don’t know that I’m a gang leader of the Kwon clan, it’s not that I want to hide my secret from her, I have my own reason for hiding it from her…because if she knew she’ll  only get hurt………..like last time.

 

“Tish, yea right you must have forgotten about it.” Dara frown at Ji as she cross her arms.

 

“Of course not! How could I have forgotten an important day like this?” I quickly protest and I shook my head.

 

Dara glare at me and still not forgiving me for being late.    

 

“ I’m sorry baby girl please forgive me~~ ” I pout cutely and made puppy eyes while I wriggle my hand with hers.

 

Dara sign in defeat and chuckled as she pinch me on the cheek.“Aigoo how could I said no to that face.”

 

I smile brightly at her as I peak her on the lips and embrace her tightly in my arms. We both settle down, enjoying the beautiful night scenery at HanRiver. I than carefully took out a pair of necklaces, without being notice by Dara.

  

“Dara close your eyes.” I whisper to her but she look at me in confuse.

“Just close your eyes Dara.” I told her again. She smile at me and close her eyes. The moment when she closed her eyes I slowly move my way behind her as I put the necklace around her neck. After I have put the necklace on her I peak her on the cheek as she slowly opens her eyes. 

 

*****

 

Dara POV

As soon as I open my eyes I saw a pair of necklaces around my neck, it was a small and cute red apple, since Ji and I both loves apples.  I smile at Ji and look back at the necklace he gave me, it may not be a necklace with shiny diamonds on it or a 100k gold but to me it was more than perfect, I love it but not as much as I love Ji thought keke.    

 

 “ Happy 3rd Anniversary Baby girl.” Ji sweetly said as he snug me from behind

 

“Ji it beautiful!” I turn to him with a sweet smile and gave him a big hug which made Ji almost stumble to the ground.

 

“Haha I just knew that you’ll love it.” Ji hug me tightly back and kisses me. We both were craving for each other lips as I loop my arms around his neck while he pull my waist close to his body to deepen our kiss, a sound of fireworks blow up nonstop in the night sky making beautiful colors flashing toward us. We soon broke our kiss due to the sound of fireworks. I look up at the fireworks beautifully as I then turn to Ji.

 

“Ji, did you plan all this by yourself?” I asked in curiosity  

 

Ji made a big boyish smile at me, Aigoo since when did this guy learn to be so sweet! Keke he never fails to surprise me in every way he can, he’s always full with surprises!

 

“Of course I did who else would I do it for beside you.” Ji smile sweetly as he capture my lips once again but this time it was a passional kiss. He pulls me close to deepen our kiss while he nibbles the bottom of my lips begging for entrances as I gladly let him. His tongue roams inside my mouth, tasting and exploring every inch of me as if it was his first time.             

 

*****

 

JI POV

I soon broke our heating kiss due to lack of air as I gave Dara a light kiss on the forehead. I look at her intensely like the first time we first met; I couldn’t even take my eyes off her not even for a second.

 

“I love you Dara, so much.” I pull her toward me for another tight embrace not wanting to let go of her.

 

“I know Ji and I love you too.” Dara sweetly said as she peak me on the lips but before she could pull away I quickly pull her toward me once more and deepen our kiss for another heating kiss, I smirk between our kisses while I caught Dara in surprise.  

 

 

*****

 

But behind the scene….

 

“YAH! Don’t let those fireworks stop going! Keep them sparking up in the sky! Hurry!” TOP order his men to keep on shooting fireworks up in the sky nonstop.

 

“Yes SIR!” All of his men shouted and they shot fireworks up in the sky.

 

“Hurry!...Keep those fire work going !” TOP order once again as his men was running around in a hurry to shot the firework up in the sky while some were hurrying to buy more fireworks.

 

“SIR YES SIR!” TOP’s men shout loudly once again.

 

“Grrrr…dam you Ji…calling me and making me doing all this…girr you’ll get from me later on…” TOP look at Ji irritated as he was enjoying his time with Dara while he’s here working his off just to help him sit up the mood by shooting firework nonstop.